You know what? Fuck all you fuckers...

You know what? Fuck all you fuckers. She's played the game better than anyone since way back in season 1 and she deserves the damn throne. Cersei is /mygirl/

Stop making threads about this fucking garbage you stupid faggot

I can't get past that hairstyle, what a shame

cersei really fell backwards into her position.

You mean Qyburn played the game better than anyone else

She's so fucking ugly now. It's sad.

Also her """"blonde"""" hair looks like it was done with some $0.99 spray produced in China.

I mean setting up your kids to get killed is a bit of a shit move
Anyone would win if they played that dirty

Cersei's been Sup Forumss pick for the throne since the end of the last season. She wants law and order, removed a zealots cult destroying the culture and is literally fighting a foreign invasion of barbarian rapists, fire-breathing monsters and eunuchs lead by a group of multicultural mental-ill bisexual women. She's leading an army of straight white men and is so into racial purity shes fucking her own brother.

She's the Queen we deserve.

this.

i wanted to fuck cersei so bad first couple seasons. but now i dont know..

Post her feet

>mental-ill bisexual women
literally cersei

remember how in S1 she was too stupid to understand the basic tactics that dothraki could be used and Robert had to explain to her she was an idiot using his fist as a metaphor. And now she's being portrayed as some political genius.

Well, people learn and grow as a person over time. She got smarter during all those years. It actually makes sense

Besides, Jaime and Qyburn do all the mental work

So did she get smarter or do they do the thinking for her?

I don't think she's a good person so I don't want her to have the throne.

>multicultural mental-ill bisexual women
>is so into racial purity shes fucking her own brother
nice mental gymnastics there

Both.

Huh? I don't agree with him that Cersei is the best fit for the throne but those are perfectly valid reasons.

not together they aren't. You can't say bisexualism is degeneracy while condoning incest in the same breath.

Remember when Cersei simultaneously commited regicide and destroyed the equivalent of the vatican?

Why not?

>simultaneously
nope. She only killed one king : Robert.

because it's hypocritical you dumbass, and you only exclude it from the field of degeneracy because it suits the argument.

/OURQUEEN/

How do you define degeneracy? Why is incest as equally degenerate as bisexualism?

Why isn't it? It's either "you love who you love" or "you love the person that can give you a child to perpetuate the species". I can respect both opinions but you can't pick and choose the "abnormal" sexual orientations that YOU don't like and declare they're mental illnesses while saying others are perfectly sane.

>It's either "you love who you love" or "you love the person that can give you a child to perpetuate the species". I can respect both opinions
Then why are you responding?

because you don't seem to hold either of those opinions, you're in the middle, saying one abnormal sexual orientation is a mental illness while the other is perfectly fine, better even. It doesn't work that way. Either it's all fine or it isn't.

>It doesn't work that way. Either it's all fine or it isn't.
Why doesn't it work that way? Why do both have to be degenerate? Why are you implying that "abnormal" is synonymous with "degenerate"?

>played the game better than anyone
>plot armor and bad writing is "playing the game"

That's Jon and Daenerys, who coincidentally are also the worst """actors""" of the show.

All three are absolute crap
Pretending that this show isn't a meandering badly-written soap opera is silly

>Why doesn't it work that way?
Because the moment you define one sexual orientation as a mental illness, you have to do the same with all others, except for the traditional heterosexual non-related couple which is objectively the standard sexual orientation for human beings. Otherwise how do you define "mental illness"? You can't just say something is a mental illness out of nowhere.

>Why are you implying that "abnormal" is synonymous with "degenerate"?
I didn't.

He's right you know.

>Because the moment you define one sexual orientation as a mental illness, you have to do the same with all others
Why?
>You can't just say something is a mental illness out of nowhere.
Sure but why is "non standard" synonymous with "degenerate"?

>Why?
>Otherwise how do you define "mental illness"?

>Sure but why is "non standard" synonymous with "degenerate"?
It isn't.

In the books it's stated the Cersei doesn't have the mind to be a ruler. She thinks she is more cunning or intelligent than she actually is , while actually always being in way over her head in most situations. She plans complex schemes which are unneeded for most situations. She thinks she has to overcompensate because she was born a women and she wanted to be born a man. Her downfall will basically be trying too hard while actually never fully understanding what she is doing.

>Because the moment you define one sexual orientation as a mental illness, you have to do the same with all others, except for the traditional heterosexual non-related couple which is objectively the standard sexual orientation for human beings.
Here you are saying that if you define one abnormal sexual orientation as a mental illness you have to apply the same standard to all abnormal sexual orientations. The only way this makes sense is if you define "degeneracy" or "mental illness" as "anything abnormal". Otherwise what are you trying to say?

She literally would have lost the game in season 1 if Ned wasn't stupid as fuck. Since then she's dominated though

There is a GENERAL. Go post in the GENERAL. Fucking hell you're like trash littering the catalog of this board.

>The only way this makes sense is if you define "degeneracy" or "mental illness" as "anything abnormal". Otherwise what are you trying to say?

I'm saying it's one of the possible opinions and that I can understand why people can think that way. I didn't say it was my opinion. I'm on the "love who you love" side of things.

>and that I can understand why people can think that way
Why? It makes no sense.

Because the standard heterosexual couple is objectively the standard since it's what's needed for perpetuation of the species. Based on that, I can understand why people can consider any other form of sexual relations as unnatural/mental illnesses/whatever, it doesn't mean I suscribe to that idea. What I can't understand is someone who simultaneously thinks bisexuality is somehow a mental illness and incest with a close relative isn't. Or, rather, I understand he's a hypocrite.

But incestuous relationships would allow you to perpetuate the species despite being abnormal. So based on that standard incest isn't degenerate, or at least it's less degenerate than bisexuality.

>But incestuous relationships would allow you to perpetuate the species
not for long it wouldn't. That argument crumbles in 3 generations tops. And isn't it weird being attracted to a sibling? Sure seems weirder to me than being attracted by someone of the same sex, or at the very least much better evidence for a supposed "mental illness".

>he didn't read the book

SHE GON CLAIM HER RITES SON!

>not for long it wouldn't.
Why would it have to be "for long"?

It wouldn't, it just proves that incest is objectively not the way to go for perpetuation of the species and, therefore, not a "normal" sexual attraction.

And she's also getting old

>is objectively not the way to go for perpetuation
But incest can perpetuate the species.

We're talking about close blood relatives incest here. Anything beyond a first cousin carries no more risk of a birth defect than relations with a total stranger to the genepool.

on multiple generations I mean.

She's not bisexual

We all agree that they should reign?

>when Ned should have just gone back north and raised an army with Stannis instead of trusting Slynt or Baelish

>and, therefore, not a "normal" sexual attraction.
But why does it matter what's normal? How does that relate to degeneracy?

>We're talking about close blood relatives incest here.
Why does it matter if close relatives can't breed indefinitely? Is there something degenerate about one incestuous generation?

Yes.

Fuck, this show died with Sean Bean :,(

already answered those, refer to previous statements. "Normalcy" matters because on what other criteria are you basing that one sexual orientation is a mental illness and the other isn't? You've been avoiding the question but I anticipate that criteria will be bullshit..

>"Normalcy" matters because on what other criteria are you basing that one sexual orientation is a mental illness and the other isn't?
But why is normalcy the standard to fall back to in absence of others?
>You've been avoiding the question
I don't define things by whether or not they're degenerate. I just find your reasoning to be poor.

Still not answering. What's your criteria for declaring that bisexuality is a mental illness and attraction to your sibling isn't? It's a simple question.

>Directly responsible for last child's suicide
>Inexplicably inherits the throne despite laws of succession
No just shit writing

Are you illiterate? I don't have a criteria. And your posts have made no sense.

So why do you consider bisexuality a mental illness at all you mong?

I don't.

He already answered. You can make a kid fucking your sis you can't do anything but spread AIDS fucking a shithole. Your problem is you want to refuse his opinion.

He shifted goal posts to "perpetuate humanity indefinitely". There's no consistency from him. He just flipflops all over the place.

So answer me this : why isn't it hypocritical for the original poster to say that one sexual orientation is a mental illness and the other is fine?

You do understand the difference between fucking a man and a woman anom?

what does it matter? We've just established that neither is a mental illness.

No user you're either highly triggered or trolling your ass off. You a bisexual or a faggot yourself because you're taking someones opinion on the internet very poorly.

I find this hard to belive. I'm norwegian and we're all thin haired pale fucks.

bad luck there I'm cis male hetero. I was just curious about the mental gymnastics needed to declare one sexual orientation a mental illness and the other fine.

I don't want her to keep the throne. Getting sent back to Casterly Rock would be my ideal ending for the Lanisters, but I want them both to live.

Then you aren't very well read. Genetic sexual attraction is a well known factor that is combated in early life by the Westermarcht effect. Where siblings are seperated early in life and meet again as adults they often have a strong sexual attraction to each other.
Meanwhile faggots blasting each others assholes is brought about by pure mental illness.

People can do what they want Jew tard

Who would be a better ruler? Seriously asking.

But if you adhere to that theory, then it's a natural effect just like, for exemple, empathy and compassion. People that are devoid of empathy and compassion are usually considered to have mental illnesses.

Dany, but with Tyrion, Varys and Jon actually making all the decisions.
She can just set general policy, like "free all slaves" but all the detail of implementation are up to smarter people.
Meanwhile she can fuck Jon and make more dragons.

The effect in question is a psychological device where by children become desensitized to future sexual attraction to close relations they spend time with during the formative years of childhood. Lacking this effect meets none of the conditions needed to define mental illness.

she didn't get smarter she's just conniving and ruthless

dany on the throne would be worse then joffrey.
She is a spoiled child who does not know anything about ruling, there have been several occasions where she is advised to do something rational but she cant stand the compromise and decides its her way or death by dragon.
I hope tyrion ends up killing her.

>dat yellow north

You're forgetting the part during development where, biologically, you are steered away from this through a revulsion instinct if both siblings stay together. You retards also can't seem to grasp that the further the line goes like this, the more likely you're going to get genetic fuckups and retard babies that are incapable of producing children, so the line ultimately dies out.

Just face it. It's not supposed to be natural, because even through natural biology, you're being told not to fuck your sister.

When she told Tyrion "when did I ever lose my temper" or some shit I laughed irl. Does she suffer from memory loss?

The only reason any other sexual orientation besides hetero isn't considered an illness is due to the social engineering and constructs that taught people it was normal.

Anything but heterosexuality is a fetish, or nature decided you are a genetic waste of resources and made you not want to reproduce by making you gay. Adding humanitarian elements is retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about retard the Westermarkt effect isvwritten in the second line. Just grow the fuck up and accept it's more normal to fuck a close relation than it is to go jamming your dick into another mans rectum.

I think you're retarded.

FUCKING HOW? She was straightup retarded and completely driven by spite.

Surprise she lost everything she held dear and is gonna lose.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. You abandoned the thread half an hour ago to read up and now you are back repeating shit to me I just explained to you as if you know whatvyou are on about.
>hurr durr natural revulsion!
Wrong. Desensitization of sexual attraction in later life. Called the Westermarck (spelled it wrong earlier) effect and was fucking mentioned to you already. Can be overcome and if the children spend little to no time together never happens.
>but what if their kids keep fucking!
What if I slip on a bar of soap coming out of the shower and die. What if. At least they'll be able to have children unlike the faggots you are desperately trying to protect whobwill get nothing but prolapsed anuses and AIDS.

Not even the same user that you started with, skippy.

>n-n-no
Then read the fucking thread before you start spewing elementary school knowledge that had already been discussed kiddo

It's about procreation. Bisexualism is degenerage because sex between the same gender doesn't generate a child, while heterosexual incest can. Degeneracy isn't just some moral buzzword, it means if something is not generative.

He never said anything about mental illness. There's nothing wrong with being degenerate, it's just... not generative that's all. The rest of us are playfully disassociating the two concepts, and you're reasserting their association.

I did read it. You're still retarded.

Great argument babby. You got fuck all and you know it. If I'm so retarded how come I BTFO your sad attempts at arguments?

Ned was a fantastic character, now we have le multicultural queen, le ebin assassin and le walker king.

Niggas be out there playin snakes n ladders this bitch playin jenga. Fuck all yall blocks nigga

Incest is literally degenerative of the genepool.

Fellas what are the chances ned didnt die

How long has it been in the show since they cut her hair? shouldn't it have grown out by now?