Divorced

>Divorced
>Depressed
>Angry Alcoholic
>Thinks he's a misunderstood genius
>Doesn't see value in therapy, a healthy diet, or working out
>Extremely disillusioned by government/society and thinks 30% of the country are literal nazis
>Recently bought a gun for "protection"

So... is he gonna end up killing himself?

Who?

fucking hell Dan, go to bed

No, this is his fate.

He'll probably drink himself to death before he gets the chance to blow his brains out

He just spends too much time on the Internet. When the normies came to this land their perspective was not shaped to understand its nature.

>Divorced
Who would ever marry him?

I seriously hope so

>Not including the Chad Lone Wolf of Peace

Before

this

he is what happens to redditors who spend too much time on Sup Forums

After

Jesus

He still has his mannequin

I've met Dan before. He's unfortunately drank the leftist koolaid to a large degree but I think he really does mean well. He really does seem like a true believer and not just someone who virtue signals for show. It's too bad. I do think he's going to drink himself to death if he doesn't blow his brains out first. He's a sad fucker and usually an actually pretty good comedy writer IMO. Community was fun as shit. New season of Rick and Morty isn't going well so far though. I blame that more on him replacing like half of the writing team with a bunch of washed up womyn nickelodeon writers because "MUH DIVERSITY". pic unrelated.

Hot n Ready < Deep Deep Dish

Recently started listening to Harmontown and am about 20 episodes in and I think I honestly enjoy it more than any of his shows. I mean I do think he's a funny and fairly talented guy, but most of the interest is just from observing this blatantly maladjusted guy deal with shit. Knowing that he's yet to marry Erin and yet to divorce her makes it all very interesting to see play out.

Just wait until you get to the infamous Pittsburgh episode...

vs The Chad Truck Massacre?

Yeah I've heard there's some dodgy stuff on the tour, we'll see.