Daily Reminder that Napoleon was everything stormfags pretend Hitler was

Daily Reminder that Napoleon was everything stormfags pretend Hitler was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OR36jrx_L44
medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798
connexions.org/RedMenace/Docs/RM4-BakuninonMarxRothschild.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A manlet?

18th Century british propaganda

A Jesuit stooge?

the liberator of the germans?

This double HH prove it.

A greatest ally who ruined France?

>8888
nicely done, greatest ally

He actually freed current German territory from Austrian domination by destroying the HRE and creating the Rhine Confederation

Kind of...never considered that.
Still got railed by the Russian winter, in the same fashion as our Adolfo

Actually Nappy was REALLY defeated by winter, while Hitler was mostly defeated by zerg rush

Hitler was a useless fuckup, Napoleon was the real ubermensch.

Napoleon defeated the Russians, then failed to hold onto Moscow.

Hitler failed to conquer Russia and was pushed out

you do realize hitler was a similar height to napolean, right? and he was only called short because the people he would surround himself were(massive for the time) 6+ feet tall. not just body guards, and they all listened to him.

nice quads cuck now you'll get a response from me

this just isnt true, he was very "liberal" and free until he got to power and then it was fuck the niggers u will be my slaves, die

this is kinda how every left wing dictator since became, kek

kinda like how stalin HATED kikes when they literally gave him the reigns of the entire country

He didn't fail to hold it, the Russians just burned half the city to the ground, including all of the food stores, he had no choice but to abandon it.

>then failed to hold onto Moscow.

Not really
He willingly left Moscow as winter approached and food reserves ran low
Unfortunately he decided to leave too late (after sitting there for two months) and winter eradicated his army on the way back

>when they literally gave him the reigns of the entire country

>implying he didnt ice pick his way into power

yah, nah he was everything that hitler should've been, except for failing, which was the only thing he and hitler both did

what? I love bonaparte now!

Prove some of you are actually intelligent. What is this and why is it famous?

>american education

>education

hardly, they read cereal boxes instead of history books

>What is this
A revisionist graph made by a hipster seeking attention

>and why is it famous?
Russians love to think they dont suck at war

It's a Figurate Map of the successive losses of the French army in the Russian campaign 1812-1813, Drawn up by M. Minard, Inspector General of Bridges and Roads in retirement.

Hail general Frost.

Napoleon's penis still exists.

I doubt most Americans can actually read off of cereal boxes. Hell, I'm sure most our country doesn't even know who Nigel Farage is.

Daily Reminder that everything your mother ever brought home from the supermarket was contaminated, by her and many others.

most american choose who to vote for based off of late night talk show jokes

Is this from a version of War and Peace (greatest red pill novel)

As opposed to elite Liberals, of which I am sure you are, who get their history from Hollywood and their worldview from news producers. Because that's accurate.

He was better than Hitler. Napoleon conquered Europe was exiled then came back and conqered Europe again in what 90 something days. True hero he was. Proud to be a descendant.

True tbqh

>What is this
a map of your mother's ass
>why is it famous
ask your mom

WRONG!

It was used in this book as one of the most data-intensive and easy to read graphs ever produced.

jeez have a bit of imagination for fucks sake user

a long piece of poo with a black stick stuck in it

Nope. We're here to learn. Not play games.

imaginative thought is key to learning

It's also heartbreaking to see.

An autistic faggot manlet who can't handle a bit of cold weather?

Because I'm pretty sure both Napoleon and Hitler were exactly that.

I adore Tufte, he is a genius. Ever polack should read him, he is basically "how to meme, the theory and mechanics."

I wasn't trying to break your heart user, please forgive me, we can always be just friends you know that, right?

Kek

yeah, just not nearly as autistic as Hitler when it comes to strategy and tactics, still pretty autistic though

>I'm 17 and I post on Sup Forums

Napoleon and Hitler were the same person separated by a few decades

Aside from the military genius of course, Hitler had none.

>I have undertaken to reform the Jews, but I have not endeavoured to draw more of them into my realm. Far from that, I have avoided doing anything which could show any esteem for the most despicable of mankind.[2]

They both knew jews were a great problem. Everyone in Europe in the 19th century knew what a huge problem they were it was a bipartisan issue that the left and right agreed upon.

I love data thanks (but Tolstoy is still based)

autism= skill at something to the degree you are deficient at everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=OR36jrx_L44

Hitler wasn't "autistic" at military tactics, he was mostly a blundering fool that should have listened to the generals.

Hitler shined when it came at everything regarding culture, politics, history, society, etc.

Russia was still intact when he arrived, read War & Peace.

How come every picture that comes out of your country is people in the mud?

Weren't you the home of the Thracians?

if Napoleon was so Hitler, then why the fuck are kikes still ruining the world

Probably Christianity. Whites are peaceful and forgiving. The Mongols would have exterminated them long ago.

Napoleon had a big army, returned from Russia with jack shit due to starvation, ie: poor preparation for the Russian climate.

probably not far off. Whites are the only race that's had periods of being self-critical

Nice quads. Also Sup Forums said that Rothschilds used Napoleonic War as a way to come to power. How true is this?

Napoleon wasnt a christian, he thought it was dumb and just pretend to be one for his public image.

also, kikes control media, not the world. No one controls the world. only retarded people believe this.

>why the fuck are kikes still ruining the world

Because Napoleon lost and the Anglo/Jew alliance won.

>autism= skill at something to the degree you are deficient at everything else
not really, not in 90% of cases at least, I'm not talking about "genious" autism I'm talking about as I said previously full blown /r9k/ tier autism
>blundering fool
exactly what i meant by autism
>regarding culture etc.
yes he did, I never said he didn't, because that wasn't a problem for him, like ever, meaning it wasn't the reason he failed

Did he really say that?

wow

Reminder that Napolean was a cuck

Genetic evidence has proven that he is not related to Napolean the third

Kinda funny because Napoleon studied our king, Karl XII along with many others, Karl XII tried to invade russia to throw them out of the Great Northern War but he came just short and got fucked by winter, then he was defeated at poltava which weakened swedish forces.

Both sides were funded by the jews.

They control the money which is controlling the world

>Reminder that Napolean was a cuck
True, his first wife cucked him a lot

>Genetic evidence has proven that he is not related to Napolean the third
This one is bullshit though

That's a myth

medicaldaily.com/autism-genes-linked-higher-intelligence-treading-fine-line-between-intellectual-325798

>exactly what i meant by autism

being foolish isn't autism, like I said above.

>yes he did, I never said he didn't, because that wasn't a problem for him

being a right brained lib arts major is the opposite of autism

Autists can't enrapture people with the power of their emotions

So when did they come to power and how?

yes

connexions.org/RedMenace/Docs/RM4-BakuninonMarxRothschild.htm

wrong

jews overwhelmingly supported Britain

they were already a powerful banking family just like many jews before them.

The last real man in France. Respect.

Napoleon > faggof oneinchlerr

damn you're fucking dense
I meant meme autism, I was talking about /r9k/ after all

It's not bullshit, Napolean had Y-Dna E and paternal descendants of Napolean the third have Y-Dna I2 so someone somewhere was cucked

this is actually true

>Whites are peaceful and forgiving

Nigger am I being baited?

In the last few thousand years atleast some parts of europe were almost constantly at war, and the butthurt from those days is still around

And while europe has been mostly peaceful and got cuckified by the greatest ally after WWII, you burgers were busy bombing pretty much everything on the planet

Saw the original of this document when it was making the museum rounds with a Napoleon exhibit.

they control everything and everyone that can be bought. That's a lot of influence

they both lost in the end

>meme autism

which is basically just code for growing up isolated and alone and being awkward, a completely different issue from actual autism

whites are far kinder and more empathetic than any other race on the planet.

>muh noble savage

You gotta remember that Europeans at war are much more peaceful than Africans at peace, World Wars aside.

Napoleon was a mudslime supporter though. Hard to believe at first, yea.

Quads of truth.

The world would have been a better place. Napoleon was a visionary and the perfect leader for the white race. He knew that colonies and giving civilisation to inferior races would be a mistake. Alas the greedy anglo won and look at the world now. We are dying.

>The fulilent of the French Revolution, the man who emancipated the Jews in France

>hitler

Am I supposed to laugh now? Napoleon was the pinnacle of liberal socialetal cancer. If you want to compare him to a modern day dictator, pick someone more like him. Stalin for example.

1807 you call that an emancipation? He basically told them "stop jewing around or die". They stopped, he died.

>they control everything and everyone that can be bought.

this is vague meaningless bullshit. this illuminati shit is retarded

damn you are dense, and by the way that's pretty much how hitler grew up
he literally stalked his oneitis and wrote her letters(which he never sent) cuz he couldn't say:
>hallo fraulein, wie gehts?

Napoleon III isnt even a descendent of Napoleon
He's his fucking nephew

Daily reminder that this is correct.

>You will never serve Napoleon faithfully and conquer the world together

He's one of the few people I'd follow into anything.

everything you said is typical stormfag retardation. I think all that muslim cum rotted your brain

Defeated by his own stupidity more like it, Adolf had it in the fuckin' bag.

>whites are far kinder and more empathetic than any other race on the planet.

That's really only true for the populations of western countries post WWII, probably because of the merchant

Before that whites gave no shit just like everyone else, and we were off better that way if you look at what's been happening the last few years

Being kind and empathetic gets you jackshit if everyone else is an asshole that takes advantage of it

What?

fuck you burger it means exactly what it means.
Clinton, buy now for the low price of X 100 thousand dollars. The same can be said for many government representatives who's special interest can be found via public record.

ass dead ticks
I always fucking LOVED looking at paintings of him

JUST

so would I fampai

Napoleon was a good man actually. One of my favorite stories was of this old Veteran in the Old Guard whom had served Napoleon faithfully.

Napoleon awarded this man a medal for bravery and some time went on and the campaign grew harder and harder. Napoleon was inspecting the troops when he stopped and noticed this same veteran and recognized him, shaking his hand and wishing him well.

I mean, that's just incredible. Think of how many men Napoleon had seen come and go, how many men Napoleon met and spoke with on a daily basis nevermind the thoughts of war and politics on his mind.

Very impressive tale.

>World Wars aside

wrong

the world of the past didn't allow you to become a lonely shut in robot like today

no matter what you had to go out all day every day to work just to survive.

>whites gave no shit
Except they did

they had rules of warfare for centuries prior and slowly banned all the practices that came out of the middle east (slavery, dictatorship, nepotism, etc)

>that collar
>those gloves
>the belt and sash
>that golden hilt

10/10 would leave europe a heaving wreck of flames