Please don't

helo frenlos

;^D

This scene needs a webm

CUTE

JUDY GARLAND?

Damn, Jumping Ladette looks like THAT?

is dougie okay

Who the fuck are the random characters that appear at the Roadhouse at the end of some episodes? Do we know anything about them? There were some characters related to Tina and Billy, but other than that I don't have a clue about who the fuck they're supposed to be.

I thought the asian girl in the last episode was Linda because she couldn't walk, but she's credited as Ruby.

douage kill

They connect Audrey to the rest of Twin Peaks and prove she's not in a dream.

woah
youtube.com/watch?v=AXFcsx1zt0w

>There were some characters related to Tina and Billy, but other than that I don't have a clue about who the fuck they're supposed to be.
>but other than that

ITS THE LOG LADY

im bringing back this classic thicc lynchfu

how do you guys think the series ends?

i think coop "beats" mr. c but we will never see what happens to the black lodge or the hobos

anyone else want an edit of all the dougie scenes in one?

That ending scene is in my top five scenes this season.

That's true for the ones in Part 14, but I don't know what to say about the rest. They always mention a bunch of new names and I get lost. I expected them to appear again or to be referenced again in the future, but so far nothing has come out of it other than Tina and Billy.

For example, what was the deal with the rash lady?

that dumb bitch sky ferrari wanted to be in a hip show. david should've told her to get to fuck

>threnody for the victims of hiroshima
>20 minutes of nuclear explosion in reverse
>fade-in of laura highschool photo
>Starring Kyle McLaughlin

Hobo gangbang in the motel parking lot

Rashfu asks her friend if she saw "that penguin," and her friend says she did and they laugh. Becky's boyfriend is talking about killing himself and going "up there" and asks Gersten Hayward if he'll be with "the rhinoceros." When Jerry is on drugs in the woods, a voice that sounds like the evolution of the Arm tells him he is not his foot. There's a new drug in town (via Red), and it seems to give Lodge-related visions.

Oh, that's interesting. Leland used to drug Sarah and she saw the white horse, if that's true it's probably the same drug.

There's nothing other than that. So far it looks like that is their only reason for existing.

The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Frrrp.

Uh, so it's just random celebrities having little scenes that mean nothing?

The roadhouse scenes stand out but bear in mind we've had quite a lot of scenes that literally exist to show you something is very very WRONG in the town of twin peaks and we don't know what. A zombie child, a man in a cell who's been bleeding for over a day now, becky and her boyfriend etc

as far as i can tell. there was no reason for her appearance in the show. however, lynch making her gross with the rash might have ruined her image a bit, in which case ourguy and lynched.

>a man in a cell who's been bleeding for over a day now
Is that really blood? It looked more like a brownish liquid, like puke or some weird substance.

>Becky and her boyfriend.
I'm so sad that he killed himself. That couple had a lot of potential and I liked their scenes a lot, but in the end they did nothing. Becky's probably going to be relevant, but I'm sad about Steven.

sky's "rash" was an actual bacterial infection that lynch improv'd into the show when they were shooting the roadhouse scenes. i assume she doesnt bathe regularly.

OOOOH MR JEFFRIES

I wouldn't say Lodge related, it's just a regular drug. It is being used to fund Cooper's supernatural adventures though.

So Cooper is definitely back to himself next week then?

dougie put fork in socket

I mean i'm guessing blood because he's injured but yeah I don't even know. He's been leaking for a long time t he dudes fucked up.

>definitely

I mean the more likely something seems this season the less likely it's to happen so no probably

>Out of all the things, what made Dougie remember were the words Gordon Cole.
Lynch is a fucking narcisist.

I'm hoping he wakes up and says "get Gordon Cole" and Wilson finally finds him and the combination of that confirms he's Dale Cooper, and they take him to Twin Peaks thinking he's just a little shook from the electricity accident, and we get retarded Cooper adventures in Twin Peaks for the last couple episodes.

thank dougie

For me it's the can not being ravioli.

Wilson's scene was the best scene in the entirety of Twin Peaks.

KIDS-ZAH

Do we have a list of what non-lodge scenes were reversed? I can only name Sonny Jim's backwards blinking and Sarah Palmer smoking in Part 14.

It was the first explicit external reference to his old life. Until now, everyone's just acted like he's Dougie Jones and has always been, and has worked in that insurance office for years. To the extent that he is conscious under there (and he seems to be, pic related), his old life as Cooper must seem like a dream to him now.

dunno about reversed but we've had a ton of "glitches" where a character blurs for a second like interference on a tv. that shit confuses the hell out of me.

>those slippers
It's not about the bunnies! Decorations by TV unrelated.

Well, if Steve didn't kill Becky, she's gonna confront Donna's little sister next episode about whatever happened.

Place bets: Who will say "No knock, no doorbell" in episode 16?

can only think of yrev very good to see you

Janey-E

Judy.

many keks

When I first saw him I figured the yellowish leaking puss shit was Garmonbozia.

He seems pretty chill with Naido

That stress man

>Hutch and/or Chantal walk into Dougie's house
>see Cooper on the floor
>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>Janey-E complains to paramedics later that someone else just barged in while they were waiting for them, no knock, no doorbell

>KID-ZAH?

>if Steve didn't kill Becky
Oh fuck oh fuck I hadn't thought about that. Shit.
I thought Becky was said to be an important character in an interview. I assumed she would be the new Laura.

Pretty much every death related to Mr. C glitched out when they got shot. They look like they split in two in slomo

What do you get from it? That girl has anxiety?

what did he mean by this?

I think it's a reference to pic related.

I'm not entirely sure what to make of it, but
>the parallels to Cooper earlier in the episode
>the attire parallels to Log Lady
>the scene in conjunction with the song
>the repeating shots of the electric guitar
>the lighting toward the end reminiscent of pic related
>that hard cut to black as she starts screaming, instead of the usual credits rolling over music performance we've been getting most episodes
I keep watching it and I tear up a little every time. The scene probably won't ever make any more sense than it does now, but it's just really well done.

Yeah, it was very good.

Only two more weeks of Peaks. Feels good/bad.

kill all leftists

I love how Don is like at this scene. I unironically use it and act like this sometimes. Say something and end it with "and its a tragedy" or something

This kinda behavior is usually seen very attractive it even works on me sometimes

Do you think she's the log lady reincarnation? Who is she waiting for?

Why did Dougie lose his shit watching Sunset Boulevard?

Possible spoilers, for real.
She's wearing cowboy boots. The leaks mentioned Carrie Paige is in Odessa Texas. Maybe she's waiting for her.

Gordon Cole

That reincarnated theory seems silly to me. To me the parallel is interesting mostly just because Margaret led a good, long life in Twin Peaks, even if she was seen as a bit of a weirdo walking around with a log containing the soul of her deceased husband. But you look at the youth of Twin Peaks now, even someone like her, and there seems to be something very horrific going on. It's extra rough in contrast to the beginning, where Ed and Norma, two of the oldest known characters, have things finally work out for them.

As for who she's waiting for, I don't know. Aren't all the randoms in the Roadhouse waiting for or missing someone? This is in a small town and in an age of smartphones, and people just go hang out at a popular communal spot not knowing what's going on with the friends.

It was the first time he had seen such kino.

Is Sunset Boulevard worth watching?

off all the things that happen in this show that's the thing you couldn't figure out?

>Carrie Paige is in Odessa Texas
Has this person or location come up at all before? I have no idea what this means.

Yeah, I rewatched that scene again because I didn't even realize he was talking about killing himself. I knew she was basically Diet Laura, but yeah, still gonna be really upset if my theory's correct.

I'll be called a pleb for saying this but... no. Billy Wilder stinks.

It's okay.