Based motherfucking Alexander Jonesssssss

Based motherfucking Alexander Jonesssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=eYXe1Ht-aoI&t=325

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt02WkZVqZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/real-life-blue-man-paul-karason-dies-aged-62-turned-blue-after-drinking-colloidal-silver-to-help-skin/story-fneuzlbd-1226727312302
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best real life meme of our times

I love alex jones

>(((Globalists)))

Jimmy's probably the funniest of the Late Night comedians and that message to Jones was hilarious. Regardless, it's obvious the jar was loosened, her campaign wouldn't risk a national embarrassment

How could you POSSIBLY fake something like that??
You'd have to somehow like...open the jar beforehand
and then like...put the lid back on

something like this just couldn't be faked, you're all crazy

>giving Alex Jones free nightly air time
These Libs are playing with fire

my favourite water filtration salsman

this

Anyone else find it interesting that after being completely ignored by the mainstream media (outside of that one Piers Morgan interview) Alex is getting mentioned in HRC speeches and now Jimmy Kimmel Live in the same week?

yep, beggars can be choosers in this situation

They still think Alex only has a small following of UFO hunters and whatnot. They are so out of touch it is going to bite them in the ass.

In other news, the LibDem Regressives are retarded and can only pander to sheep.

the world is going crazy and there's nothing you can do to stop it! :D

This is why I like Alex. I don't really listen to his stuff but the guy knows just what to say and do that will get his name out there and draw attention to ludicrous shit.

k..keep me posted

HRC staffers are working the Trump is crazy angle and tying him to people that just seem crazy as well to blue pilled voters. Everything is smoke and mirrors. Trump on his own is as good as her whole team though.

The funny thing is. Everything on these talk shows, especially with fucking presidential candidates is scripted before hand. That pickle jar was absolutely opened before. Sure it's kind of dumb that alex talked about it, but hell you gotta fill airtime somehow. He's just doing classic goofy alex.

lol
>kimmel BTFO alex jones

Kimmel is pretty notorious for doing staged shit anyway

>That pickle jar was absolutely opened before

That not fucking true, you had no fucking proof cretin.

>I'm reacting to a thread of people reacting to Alex Jones reacting to Jimmy Kimmel reacting to Alex Jones reacting to Hillary Clinton pretending to open a jar of pickles

Top kek

Alex is scared as shit of the threat. Hysterical.

What a fag

Kimmel is a weird show. He was skits, where children are giving muppets handjobs

Where was the pop?

he's embarrassing.

Its great right?

there was no pop you french retard

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE ALEX JONES TRIGGER DISCIPLINE.

jimmy kimmel admits he opened it before hand then threatens alex stop focussing on the humour and focus on when he draws a gun and makes a joke about another man dying.

link?

That fat pot-bellied bastard rips me off.

WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU YOU NWO SHILL

They literally showed a video of that Mexican security guard opening the pickle jar

THIS IS WHY THAT WALL NEEDS TO BE BUILT

yeah and yet people will argue IGNORING the fact he drew a gun and implied they they are going to kill him.

"new world order sends its regards" haha such funny joke

cause only crazy conspiracy theorist talk about the new world order
youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

It's one of those Unnecessary Censorship videos he always does. This one is from years ago

>youtube.com/watch?v=Dt02WkZVqZQ

The last clip definitely implies handjob

His audience is barely laughing. Kimmel can't even get his own audience to believe Hillary, no matter how hard he tries. I think Alex Jones might actually have more viewers than Kimmel anyways.

how come i heard the pop when the mexican opened it

that was when it was opened for real

>I think Alex Jones might actually have more viewers than Kimmel anyways.
That would be kek worthy.

If it don't pop it's a prop

A stunt like this just shows how stupid they think their audience is.

if anything imagine how stupid the audience felt laughing at Alex then being shown they are the ones that are the idiots.

Why is he wearing a gorn mask?

even more hilarious if you think about it they would have had to spend time thinking of a skit in effect Alex spent 7 minutes talking about a can of pickles where as kimmel and his team spent hours writing the script.

>american politics

Yeah I did hear it pop at 10:03.
Alex Jones may be onto something here.

Jesus what is wrong with you people.

yesssss, keep promoting our 'alt-right' movement. Dumbass liberals

"alex may be onto something" dude pulled a gun and masked a threat about assassination with him shooting the pickle jar which was the entire premise of the arguement"

So the arguement is doesn't matter about the people goto get hillary in no matter how many people die ?

A fucking roo

A FUCKING SHART

Yeah thats the response you should give me civilian.
THEY show the video of it being opened by the Guard then argue that opening it has no bearing on anything so then why do it at all except to prove she can open it and she can't ?

>DUDE

>FILTERS

>LMAO

HOW COULD THE HUMAN MIND EVEN WORK OUT THE LOGISTICS FOR A SCAM OF SUCH GRAND PROPORTION?

Damn I should have named that HillaryWinsTheElection.gif

This
I love how he went from ufo illuminati reptalian conspiracy guy to a full blown anti globalist Nationalist.

Does anybody have that pic of Alex giving him bunny ears with the caption "when he think he woke but you pack seven filters on the down low" or along these lines?

>that rabbit is smarter than most humans
>especially the ones that designed the obstacle

Leporidae master race confirmed

opening the jar beforehand you retard

If CNN keeps plummeting (currently down to 639k viewers, with a massive amount of simple "background noise TV" in airports and such), Alex Jones might soon have more viewers than them.

In all honesty when he laughs it brings a smile to my face, god bless Alex Jones

He's clearly being sarcastic, shouldn't you be correcting records or something

Alex Jones may have crazy ideas but he is a friend to liberty. Who cares if his conspiracy theories are wrong 99% of the time, I'm glad someone questions the status quo.

ok that was pretty funny

I was not expecting the gun to be a broken pellet gun just dribbling pellets.

cointelpro 101

These are truly blessed times we live in

>Who cares if his conspiracy theories are wrong 99% of the time,
the problem is that his views are getting moderated and the world is getting crazier, so he's becoming progressively more right. When Alex Jones never lies, the world is doomed

You're going to put the fine brother's children in college.

Its getting pretty freaky

Im not sure how much longer i can pretend to be normal.

Someone said he got exposed. I forget by who but can someone fill me in?

>shining a national spotlight on Alex Jones and the "alt right"
I know they're trying to scare people away from us but I feel like it's going to backfire on them.

He only wanted to sell water filters, and go super saiyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

AJ is a disinfo agent. He's a useful idiot. Nothing more. Take him seriously at your own peril

Jones has some dudes coming up that are wrecking shop : Paul Joseph Watson and Carl the Cuck Slayer Owen Shroyer

Lel, I think he's good at making the news, and covering news that the mainstream media won't cover, this whole deal is great at getting people to fire up their photon cannons

Hillary Clinton demonstrated she has vigor and robust health by opening the pickle jar as seen on jimmy kimmell.

He's been right about the majority of what he's been saying though. It just takes a few years for proof to come out but he gets vindicated a lot.

NOT BUYING YOUR FILTERS
O
T

B
U
Y
I
N
G

Y
O
U
R

F
I
L
T
E
R
SRETLIF RUOY GNIYUB TON

Don't worry proxystraya I bought one and 4 extra filter replacements

GOOD JOB FIGHTING THE GLOBALISTS, FELLOW PATRIOT

lol

the best zionist shill
>people actually falling for the shill

Why has Alex turned purple over the years though?

Don't know why I'm actually starting to like Alex more and more since the left started attacking him.

Humans are actually purple. Wake up.

GUYS REMEMBER TO WATCH million dollar extreme ON adult swim in 30 MINUTES!! DA GOI COMETH

I'm being completely serious here.

He may actually use colloidal silver himself. He sells it on his website and it's very popular in the alternative medicine scene as a remedy for all kinds of things. I doubt it but wouldn't that would be absolutely hilarious?

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/real-life-blue-man-paul-karason-dies-aged-62-turned-blue-after-drinking-colloidal-silver-to-help-skin/story-fneuzlbd-1226727312302
>man self medicates with colloidal silver
>turns blue

the main annoyance of jewish people is that those that are not of that faith don't understand like other religions there are sects.

Rabbinical
Pharisaic
Hasidic
Saducees
Others

These groups are all at odds with one another all the time but group up like voltron in you group up against them.

>They are the easiest group of people to Wine and Dine for Western Civilization.

Are they good mate, that World Peace sketch about the water really got me on edge