TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO FAMILY

Who bought their license into Ghost's inner circle?

No, he's trying to jew you out of your money. Anyone have a link to the engineer cuck call from the post show today?

i got mine

justified it by the fact that I have listened to probably 100 hours of ghost. even if the inner circle stuff it shit, I don't mind donating 45 bucks for all that content. less than one night out.

I did. How is he jewing us out of money? He puts out a free show every weekday and if you choose to support him you can buy the limited spot.

Got mine. I want the signed beer can. Also, is he going to follow the inner circle members on twitter?

Yeah, make sure you reply to your e-receipt with your twitter handle and license key.

I wonder what he will actually do with the inner circle.

I did. He said he'll have it all processed and will be following the inner circles members by this time tomorrow.

We're essentially part of his family now

all I want is qt pie pics of templeton

The dog is fake You know that... Right?

I did but all i got was an .img entailed PG. Did I get Ghostlered??

>inb4 Canadia

pretty convincing sound boarding if true

i got in

I'm 2 shows behind, how many was he selling?

Got mine

>Not humping dead mooses.
Well it is ghost, and thebronynetwork must be his missing son. I really wanted es to buy the can but you know, fucking argentina.

Maybe if you weren't a Canadian bacon havin' moose antler up the ass chickenboy cornboy crap it would have worked.

THE HOLY TRINITY.

I think he already passed the $5500

$45... Si more than 120

Not bad. I hope some anons who paid for it will keep us updated

don't worry, hillary will won and ghost will take the money and run!.
>now take your pants down, that's right, takes your underwears down.

if you bought the inner circle remember to send the key code back to the email that sent it as well as your twitter.

Me, me, me.

Why aren't you listening to David Duke's daily radio show and donating to his campaign? We need our voice in the Senate.

I got it, $45 is nothing compared to the hundreds of hours of content hes put out, happy to give something back to him for once, even if it is bullshit.

Because Ghost is the only person who visciously attacks fruity-ass fruitbowls, single mother viejas and bed-wetting long-haired liberal hippies.