Flip-flopped on deportation

>flip-flopped on deportation
There you have it folks, Trump no longer holds any definite positions at all and freely politick and pander every which way. No intelligent conservative here is really supporting this sound byte machine anymore, right?

Trade in your MAGA hats for a pair of these puppies

Loving all this new Trump merch

>intelligent conservatives on Sup Forums
>people old enough to vote on Sup Forums
>non memers on Sup Forums
>non redditors on Sup Forums

Still better than Hillary.

He's still going to ban shitskins Muslims

>>flip-flopped on deportation

Thank you for correcting the record.

Find another straw to grasp, that's the next one to go.

BUILD

we should have nominated Rand or Ted. someone with actual political experience.

oh well at least we got memes

He's still going to ban refugees

I disagree with Trump on most things and I think he is a populist buffoon and an embarrassment to the US but I still agree with this post.

Good man.

wtf i support trump now

I KNEW he was a flip flopper and an idiot.

I'm voting for the only consistent candidate: Hillary Clinton!

he literally said there was going to be no amnesty on cnn last night that means illegals will be deported.

eat a dick shill

Incorrect. He is still deporting them, he is just opening routes for families and making a deportation priority list to kick the worst out first

>30 shekels have been wired to your account
>please continue to correct the record, goy

THE

A fucking LEAF.

Why does her face look photoshopped in?

MEMES

If he builds the wall and bans people from terrorist countries that's all I want.

This is why I never got 100% behind Trump. I also completely reject the notion that he's somekind of fallguy for Hillary, the more you look into you the more you see that he's spent YEARS planning all this shit out. To what end I dont know, but I think he's pushing himself more by his personal ambition than a political idealogy.

All that said I still support him because Hillary is practically Satan incarnate, and I think Trump wants not only to become President but also succeed at the job. If the Jews don't sink their teeth into him I think he'll do an OK job.

Only the illegal ones, but you know what? I don't want war with Russia, and I don't think you do, either. Hillary has a terrible track record with Russia, and they have tolerated us for a long ass time. I'd say this time, they'll fight us if Hillary is elected.

>I think a flip is the same thing as a flip flop

You can't have a flip flop without a flop. That's just a flip.

In the same interview that he allegedly "flip flopped" on, when asked if these illegals would be granted citizenship, Trump responded "no." Anyone who thinks he's radically changed his opinion is literally grasping at straws. Like, look at leddit. There are literal lies about this on their politic boards woth nothing but day old accounts. Somebody's correcting the record.

>we should elect a buffoon in the pocket of Russia, over an experienced state official who has dealt with Russia, because we don't want to piss them off
Pathetic, you should be ashamed to say that as an American.

Flip flop means supporting one thing then reversing your position. See also John Kerry running against Bush.

Trumpeting up that he doesn't want citizenship is just damage control for flip-flopping on the stance that all illegals should be deported, which he did, on camera, going so far as to give typical liberal examples of hard workers and non-criminals, and ended by saying "of course we'll get the bad ones out."

How cucked do you have to be to swallow that down and act like nothing changed?

>See also when everyone was still using the term wrong

He's still going to ban refugees (probably if they don't upset his presidential bid).

>Trump changed his position on immigration so you should vote for someone with a far weaker position on immigration

I don't have time to memearrow at you all day user

I never said you should vote for Hillary. I don't care who you vote for. My only purpose here is to point out how pathetic you are if you're planning to vote for Trump after he's abandoned every even slightly controversial policy and pandered to every demographic you despise.

>my only purpose here is to shitpost

Well thanks for acknowledging that user.