'Trumps doctor' begins trending on twitter

The shills are out in force tonight to desperately deflect away from the failing health of Hillary.

Get on there and counter shill with redpills and triggering truths.

>"DRUMPHS DOCTOR WROTE HIS HEALTH RECOMMENDATION IN FIVE MINUTES WDF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH TIME TO KNOW ANYTHING!"
>was his doctor for 30+ years

They'll cling to anything. Now CNN is running with the questionable health of Trump narrative all while avoiding any direct email or photo evidence of Hillary's health problems.

Bump

Trump is dying, we know this.

I hate how social media sites like Twitter make certain hashtags into trending topics to shill for Hillary or some SJW/progressive cause.

But if this whole meme of trying to counter-attack Trump on his health instead, isn't clear enough for some people that the media totally is in bed with Shillary, then I don't know it anymore.

They call him, Doctor Feelgood.

wow it's fucking nothing

the media are scum

i remember when CNN interview the guy who tried to tackle trump... treated him like he was the good guy

D...dad?

How the hell do you fly 1000s of miles every week, do 100s of rallies, town halls, interviews, and be questioned about your health?

spread this meme.
We need to mention trump's peebag and previous head injury. Include that lesion on his tongue.
Also the possibility trump has parkinsons.

It's just projection really. She is in very bad health

It doesn't make any sense... to me, at least.
It seems as though the motivation is merely sustenance. Play the game and the card holders will deal you the cards to maintain.
It wasn't too long ago Twitter, Facebook and other sites seemed to be falling to the wayside like many before them until "increased diversity" and influenced trending topics, biased links and such started pouring into the sites.
They've catered to "someone" in order to maintain, sustain relevancy.

Age is just a number!

68 is the new 18.

Literally shouldn't take more than 5 minutes if you've had the doctor for more than one visit.

>Not knowing what EMR's are

Incredible and incitful reporting from the news media of the state of Trump's health. I wonder when we'll hear critique on Clinton's doctor.

>"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

wew. lad. You can't even call that exagerating anymore there's just literally no basis for that claim.

You mean apart from being his doctor for over 30 years?

Has anyone else noticed how the shilling is always worse during weekends

The fuck is with the hand drawn caricature of robin Williams on his wall?

Was he every other presidents doctor for 30 years? According to him he made that statement because previous presidents had many diseases like polio.

He is clearly exaggerating, he understands the political angle of this. "Incredible physical and mental strength".

>Bornstein
Kek

I mean he has no basis for that claim because he's talking about the health of people from over 200 years ago. Washington died when his doctor's prescribed regimen of leeches, blood letting, and aggressive enemas was unsuccessful. Garfield died a month after being shot because the doctors used a primitive metal detector on him to try and locate the bullet and kept digging further and further into him only to realize they were actually just detecting the metal springs from the bed he was lying on.

THIS

We're all dying, just some at different speeds than others

And before you misunderstand again, I'm saying that medical records for most of the president's we've ever had are absolute dog shit because until very recently we had next to no idea about how the body worked.

yeah and trump is like the usain bolt of dying

>dress up aging hippie in a lab coat
>have him scribble a note that says you're in perfect health
>slip him a dimebag for his troubles

doc wrote it in five minutes cuz he's that fuckin gud

Christ, I love it when Sup Forums plays doctor.

HOW

satanwhat??

must be a big tumor.

*Hillary

Fixed that for you, buddy.

>Bornstein

Jews turning on their own yet again? Who woulda thunk it!

looks like a chill guy

His name is Bill

frants w/ the bants