Clinton supporters buying likes

Hey Sup Forums, I run one of those apps that lets Twitter users buy likes/retweets/follows from the rest of the user-base with coins that can be earned by interacting with tweets or bought with money. A few days ago I was checking through the service to see if a new inappropriate content filter was working and noticed something: a whole bunch of Hillary Clinton supporters using my app to inflate their tweets and follower counts.

So I got curious and did some keyword/hashtag analysis based on terms and tags each side frequently uses to attack the other, finding that in the past week, users tweeting pro-Clinton/anti-Trump content spent about $28000 worth in coins promoting their tweets, whereas users tweeting anti-Clinton/pro-Trump content spent only about $1500 in coins promoting their tweets.
I can't check which specific coins were bought or earned, but given that around 10% of all coins spent in the app by regular users (personal non-business Twitter accounts) are paid for, it's reasonable to infer that Clinton supporters spend literally thousands of dollars of their own money trying to make themselves and their views seem more popular (and if that's not the case, they're spending many hours tapping on their phones to earn those coins). Plus, mine isn't the only app like this or the most popular, so it's safe to assume this trend continues across dozens of user groups.

Why mention this? I want to understand this disparity. I have a hard time believing that Liberal Twitter doesn't have a majority of users leaning to vote Democrat. Are these people really so unenthused about their candidate that they need to purchase fake interest? Is it (((millennials))) skewing the stats? As an outsider, I'm confused.

TL;DR Clinton supporters spend almost 20x more money than Trump supporters do buying Twitter likes/RTs.
It says I need an image so pic related, here's the first account I saw buying likes for their anti-#AltRightMeans tweets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post proofadoodledoos of ur twitter bawtnet

I agree

Proof like what? I'm not really looking to expose myself and lose paying shill customers, just showing and wondering about a trend.

I dont mind at all. Doesnt change the fact youll never be shit without my racist tax revenue you pathetic leech

BATTLECRY!

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

Of course. She has no ACTUAL support, the rally sizes speak for themselves. That's why the polls are cooked to "justify" the election fraud.

>users tweeting pro-Clinton/anti-Trump content spent about $28000 worth in coins promoting their tweets, whereas users tweeting anti-Clinton/pro-Trump content spent only about $1500 in coins promoting their tweets
Mirroring the election itself, it's like pottery.

Well then you get a well desserved cool story bro.

Because even though your gossip is interesting... It's just that, gossip.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"Donation" money hard at work ladies and gents

If what i say angers those pussy libtardcucks then im fine with the title racist, black people were called nigger then they embraced it.

Why can't this scenario work?

Bumping

Heh, user you're so random XD

Proof or gtfo faggot

I'll take literally anything even vaguely related - spreadsheets, graphs, whatever

it's not really a botnet it's more just a "content aggregator" with incentives, no bots. Here's a screengrab of what it is/how it works, people buy coins, pick a promo pack, and other people get coins by liking basically

Where did this meme that we don't like being called racist come from?

I'm a proud fucking racist and bigot.

>Plus, mine isn't the only app like this or the most popular, so it's safe to assume this trend continues across dozens of user groups.

W E W lad, come back after you've taken a course in statistics.

Assuming anything you said is true, the most you can conclude is that more Clinton supporters than Trump supporters are using your service. For all we know some Clinton people shared a link to your app while Trump supporters jumped on a different app.

Oh ok, here's a table of some of the terms, when a term is in a promoted tweet and that tweet is boosted I logged that and recorded it here. Some telling examples are you can see on this page are people mentioning Trump as racist bought likes on those tweets about 30x as much as people calling Clinton racist did on theirs, also BlackLivesMatter has a TON of purchases on related tweets which I thought was interesting, take that how you will.

*ignore first are
So yeah, data since beginning of week, also this list might include promotions purchased by businesses too I don't remember

Bump

>using ((( ))) and claiming to be an outsider

I doubt your claim, provide proofs.

That's some interesting stufg

Here's a bump

So for all of you younger anons who grew up with social media and have more of a tendency to view its trends as a reflection of real life, here is some proof to the contrary.

Social media is a completely fabricated virtual reality that has extremely limited usages. Those limited usages can be incredibly profitable, and excellent at echoing the narrative, but that's changing very very quickly.

Most normies lose interest in things like Twitter quickly, as it's too time consuming. The ones who stay on it are often so fucked up and vapid as to be fringe narcisstic outliers.

See Brexit.

>I'm a proud fucking racist and bigot.

at what point did your opinions become your identity? what do you do that makes you a racist/bigot? anything?

And here's another bump

i work in this industry.. this guy seems legit

he's not even afraid to basically out his own website/service

It's seems the Hillary campaign has the money but no people momentum

How exactly does one go about purchasing such things on Twitter?
I don't use it at all sorry for my ignorance.

I am not sure if that was a good idea. You don't know who's lurking here

He also said
>pic related
This is some fag trying to advertise his software. Or some FBI lurker trying to advertise thier honeypot. Either way don't trust him.

Precisely what I meant in my earlier my post.

Brexit appeared on MSM and social media to be a nonstarter. That was truly the moment when people began to wake up and "break the conditioning".

Social media and MSM are quickly becoming vast echo chambers, and they are so insulated and exclusionary that they won't really see it until it's far too late.

Who'se crying?

I think it's about time your company gets "hacked" and then the "hacker" decides to send the data to Breitbart. If you get my drift.

>Clinton supporters buying likes
How young are you? lmao.

The record industry has been doing this for decades. Why do you think the latest teen dicksuckery is already "Topping the charts" before anyone's heard of that high pitched piss wailing?

It's because the first hundred thousand singles bought are jews buying their own shit so it gains visibility.

When visibility is the HIGHLY VALUED commodity, obviously near everything in the spotlight is bought and paid for.

>tfw they don't realize you're a newfag and this is your first post
Nah I'm pretty clearly not advertising anything, I haven't named the app as you can see. Also ((())) is a pretty common ironic joke now I think.

nothing WEW about it, that's literally my theory, insecure shillennials buying likes more than Trump supporters.

>also BlackLivesMatter has a TON of purchases on related tweets which I thought was interesting

It's funded by Soros, even before Clinton, they have a ton of cash for shit like this. Soros is big in regime change, and social media plays a massive role in that.

I don't think so. CTR is a great example, Clinton and her donors clearly put a lot of effort into online warfare, whereas Trump has the "dark army of racist trolls" known as alt right who do it for free.

Ha, my dog lost it's mind when it heard that frog squeal.

I call myself racist ironically. it's funny, I poke at niggers and roll my eyes at whores, but the real bigots are the liberals who need to put every person in a checkbox of ingenuity

Please answer me someone!

I get your drift but this kind of data doesn't mean much from only one source, I mostly just posted it to spur on the circlejerk.
Also outing my service means less $$$, but desu I could just close and rebrand in a day if that happened. Maybe I'll gather up the data and send it out anyway just so people can know Democrats are spending their money on fake social media points.

What the fuck I didn't type "desu" fucking hell man one post on this site and I'm already a subconscious weeb. fml.

people will talk shit but i already guessed this,
there is a conspiracy to make clinton seem more popular than she actually is in order to appeal to herd mentality for votes.

trump could win in a landslide if we made and distributed propaganda as all of their propaganda against trump has been exhausted so now they are targetting his followers.

i don't mean attacking hillary or memeing, i mean a succinct infographic suggesting that "the most important thing you can do this election is vote for trump" with reasons like how clinton is the same as the republicans and the democrats that always win the election and that his policies aren't racist, they have simply been painted that way by people who don't like him for some arbitrary reason. if you think that this herd mentality bullshit won't work or isn't true, just look at how they have already slammed trump with the hitler accusations etc.

oh sorry I didn't see this
Step 1: Have no friends to like your posts
Step 2: Use Google shitbird
Step 3: Profit (get scammed)

How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

don't do that. it will accomplish nothing, the few people who will read about it won't care.

I think you're right, I'll just use the data to throw together some poorly sourced infographics for Donaldposting on Reddit and Twitter