Apologize

Apologize.

Why what happened

He turned out to be a Chad.

I'll give a half hearted apology. I'm not super impressed that he was fucking lots of chicks, as he's still so goddamn ugly, but I'm glad he was being semi manly.
I'll FULLY apologize if it wasn't only casting couch sex.

You know what?
No
I'm not sorry
It's good that this happened to you Joss. You need to se the kind of scum you're mixed with when you gleefuly jump into the sjw train. You need to know what these mentally ill degenerates are capable of.
And you tried to fuck our waifus too, though I'm sure you thankfully didn't get them all, you still hurt a lot of women and a lot of anons.
But I do hope this thing passes. You didn't deserve your entire official fanbase dying out though, your work is bigger than you and it doesnt deserve the hate. I hope you learn your lesson so you can maybe, just maybe, get back to giving us kino.

Fuck off.
You Marvelcucks want him so bad take him back.

Nice projecting.

Seriously.
Take him.
I want Zack Snyder back.

#cringeaf

been pretending all these years to be a beta femminist when in fact he has been casting couching all of Sup Forums waifu's and having 15 year affairs.

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about, or how this relates to Marvel or whatever. You're seriously projecting random ideas and motives onto an anonymous stranger. I have no horse in this race.

Give me your horse.
I know you're hiding it.

Run Shadowfax!
Make haste!

You win this round.

Has it been confirmed whomst this creature fucked?

Joss the Pusy Slayer
"Into every Hollywood generation, there is a chosen one. One director in all the world. He alone will wield the dick and balls to stand against the feminists, the social justice warriors, and the forces of liberalism; To stop the spread of their faggotery and the swell of their numbers. He is the Pusy Slayer."

Juliet. When they say never put your dick in crazy, you have to understand that looking crazy and being crazy are two different things. Juliet was the cool mistress. His wife was the crazy one.

She kept being paranoid about him being a cheater, so he ended up cheating.

>*blocks your career*

Not even. He was so beta he fucked them only after they were hired and was "feeling bad" and saying sorry the whole time they fucked. According to his crazy pants wife. The wife who accused him of having "emotional affairs" and hanging out with too many women friends.

So it's confirmed he's the guy Alia Shawkat fucked? The one that made her shave her pubes and was stopping fucking her and pacing around saying I'm too old I shouldn't be doing this and fucking her again and still gettting up and pacing and smoking and crying lol

No, that's Leo.

No. His movies are garbage. I don't give a fuck about his personal life.

sounds like whoever that was just had to compose themselves and take a breather under the guise of that excuse in order to not look like they had erectile dysfunction or something because while the truth is that they DO in fact wan2fuccckk they just keep accidentally opening their eyes and seeing a frizzy curly haired not-quite-kike who at some point in her history was apparently tagged in the face by a round of birdshot created entirely from human fecal matter, gyrating on the end of their cock

god I hate that bitch

Brett "the rat" rattner vs Joss "the boss" whedon in a pussy slaying contest when?