Post the most blue pill shit you've ever heard

Post the most blue pill shit you've ever heard

When people call Trump " God emperor" it's cringey as fuck, of course I'm voting for him but it makes people sound retarded

There was a old boomer that was explaining why he wants Hillary to win while I was in the Sauna at the local swimming pool. Nice guy but seriously why? Why Sup Forums ? Why?

Do you get the reference and I wouldn't exactly call that blue pill

Europe's policy of no borders and multiculturalism, you're pretty much S-C-R-E-W U-P forever, damage is way too big to be fixed

uncle said that communism wasn't a real threat to Germany and Hitler was just scaring people to get elected

There is literally nothing wrong with being a libertarian.

Just like there's nothing wrong with having downs?

Wow, I never knew racism was still rampant in our country on the online websites. I am ASHAMED and DISAPOINTED!! It's 2016!!!

>Post the most blue pill shit you've ever heard
?????????????

"I'm voting for Donald Trump."

>millions
not very redpilled of you, OP

GET OUT

40K IS TRIGGERING AS FUCK TO FEMENISTS

Both my TV and my car are Japanese

I drive a Ford so eat my ass.

The U.S. should take inspiration from Germany. Helping out the poor refugees and with a woman Chancellor in charge! We can do it too!!! #ImWithHer

so is the idea that in the west people want to get paid to essentially do nuthin while getting cheap shit from abroad and acting like this is a good thing?

globalist slaver SCUM REEEEE!!!!

we should all be feminists

minimum wage doesn't need to be higher, you just need a real skill

This, desu.

Person I work with said that California would go bankrupt if we deported illegals. I just laughed.

My TV is a jap, and my car is dutch.

Libertarians aren't practical whatsoever. They want to be edgy, and are just self aware enough to realize that being a leftist is embarrassing. Even so, they ALWAYS end up siding with leftists, even when it directly contradicts their proclaimed beliefs.

Libertarian-style areas already exist in the world, and they're awful failures. Nothing but rampant drug use, child prostitution, and crime. As much as they love to proclaim having basically no laws, they constantly defend laws like trade agreements that do nothing but rig the system for the richest. Reason magazine and website is basically just a whore that the Koch brothers fund, and surprise surprise, they're against anything and everything Trump. I'm sure it has nothing to do with them trying to make money. Nope, pure principles for sure. That's why there's so many blue collar libertarians...oh wait, there's not, it's just some edgy college fucks.

Some libertarian ideas may have some merit, but there's a reason why most 'libertarians' won't classify themselves as such.

Whenever Sup Forums starts to defend women.

I agree, and judging from most of your responses, it seems that being cringey goes beyond calling Trump a God emperor.

Fucking liberal morons who try to argue that owning land or a house is a waste of time. I don't understand how you can be that stupid.

>I live in the midwest
>I pay $370 a month for a four-bedroom, tri-level house with a basement and a fenced in yard
>If something is broke, I fix it myself, because that's what you do as a responsible adult
>Still have money in the bank to spend now and then
>Friend recently go his art degree and moved to Commiefornia
>Living in shoebox apartment smaller than my basement for $3500 a month (paid for mostly by his parents, of course)
>Can't hold anything other than temp jobs because he expected to get a job working for a AAA company because "uhhhh I'm a really good modeler, of course they'd want me" because mommy and daddy always kissed his ass
>Meanwhile I'm working my way through med school, doing volunteer work on the side on top of having a house to rent out when I decide to move to the city AFTER I've secured my job instead of doing it before hand
>He can't even change his own oil

I thought liberals were supposed to be the smart ones?

>dat value
Were do you live?

i'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

Indiana

Fucking beautiful house too. The outside looks a little meh, but the inside is great. The homeowners before me really cleaned this place up nice before they left. New carpets, new washer and dryer, kitchen is fucking HUGE, the fridge is one of those crazy fridges with the touch screen in it, and I have those neat saloon doors when you go from the living room to the kitchen. The tri-level thing is so fucking cool too.

>Two small staircases right next to each other in my living room
>One leads to the master bedroom, has a room connected to it that I use as my office
>The other leads to my mancave, where I have all my games, dumb anime shit, and posters set up
>A room connected to it I use as a retro gaming room. I wanna put up wood paneling and shit
>Basement is used for storage and shelter
>Bedrooms are still mostly empty because I don't have that many things and have only been living in apartments up to this point

You gotta draw the line somewhere or we are no better than the fucking muzzies

They have the right ideas about women.
Women are to blame for multiculturalism.

"We need to ban abortion because Blacks get them disproportionately. "

-Cuckservitive faggot

((()))

Sounds this guy cucked you.

For 350 a month i call bullshit

370*

People might shit on the flyover states, but there's perks to living in buttfuck nowhere.

It helps I live near Fort Wayne, which is said to be one of the cheapest places in America to live outside of going to buttfuck nowhere in Kansas or some shit.

>I liked American Sniper

Women are the real jews, you're just too dumb to realize it.

Basically i was talking to some guy and he was saying how great the future would be because eventually everyone would blend together into one race and racism would finally be over.

I tried to explain to him that what he was talking about was genocide but he was so conditioned he still seemed to think it was a good idea.

- The only reason muslims come here to live is because we bombed their homes!

That movie had such a boot licking good goy tone to it.

It was full of knee jerk patriotism.

CRINGING is itself a hallmark of the left. Only a spineless womanly whelp gets so "embarrassed" looking at words and pictures on the internet that he "cringes". Your skin must be thinner than our rice paper doors.

diversity is strength

Your post made me cringe.

You must have been raised a pussy, then.

Don't get libertarianism and ancap confused. Ancap is shit, libertarianism just calls for less govt regulation.

That makes sense, as you're letting your women get raped by sandniggers

Your post makes no sense. Can i not cringe at the site of a sjw? or some sexually confused guy that wants to chop off his dick? All of those are cringe to me.

You sound like you might have Aspergers or something.

Hi, Jordan.

so..you live in indiana? yeah sounds awesome

fag

>there are people alive right now who believe this drivel

>y-y-y-you're not a backup to a failed marriage, you're just the better father!

hilarious

fort wayne fag here

can confirm

Because we stole the country off the abos we should have ten bazillion immigrants per year and ruin the country.

I live in western europe, how am I supposed to keep track?

Dude, you aren't here, it's all pretty regular, except that there are those fucking rag heads around. Kill all muslims.

>90% black
>diverse

"Hitler killed 6 million Jews"

>It's current year
I'll never stop being mad over this comment. It just doesn't make any sense and can easily be used against them. Don't they see that? Why aren't you supporting incest? It's 2016. Why aren't you supporting polygamy? It's 2017. Do these people think we ended slavery because some abolitionist referenced the year they were living in? No, it's stupid argumentation, yet I constantly hear it everywhere, constantly.

kek, illidan was always the numale fedoralord betafag

Someone needs to photoshop the "daddy" to be whiter and this image will be al dente

Diversity is just a PC way of saying non-white.

It's 2016.'Why isnt 2017 yet?

>those poorly shooped team logos
Even cucked when it comes to sports teams. This image has got to be a joke.

1 in 5 women are raped in college.

Seriously, how could you possibly think this is fucking valid?

>X is a social construct!

So is money, but if you don't have any you're fucked. Just because something is a social construct doesn't make it invalid.

Letters and words are social constructs. Stop oppressing me.

They don't go into stems. They don't understand math,

i know a white guy that takes care of his wife's three half spic kids. one is schizophrenic. he makes 100k a year, but if he spends $60 a month on himself for a videogame he's in the doghouse. he was a bernie supporter duh. sounds fun right?

We need to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here.

middle of no where. enjoy your box stores and binge eating/binge watching.

what is his job user?

>"Racism is disgusting."

sperm donor for celebrities.

FORT WAYYYNE is BAD ASS

Try to compete with Tin Caps baseball and Komet Hockey

And, best mayor of ALL TIME. Harry Baals.

>protip: you can't

user is a fucking jap. if i see a jap not judge someone for something fucking retarded THEN i think they have a problem

>Tons of parks
>No niggers or forced diversity
>Local businesses with cheap prices (Amish store is twenty minutes away, I could buy a shitload of veggies for $20
>City is only 30 mins away
>Amazon exists
>Still get fiber internet
>I have a ton of land if I want to grow my own shit
>I can have dogs and goats without any neighbors to throw a fucking fit
>Still have a good selection of local restaurants and not chain bullshit #459849
>Local computer store in town where I put together my machine I'm on right now

Cry harder bitch nigga

Carlos Hathcock was better.

Earth is a sphere.

He's right, though. It wasn't commies or nazis but freedom-loving liberals who have managed to turn modern Germany into a self-hating cuck paradise.

Yep, just like when people (most of them) say they're voting for Hillary because they want to make the history books by voting in the first female president.

But Queen Nigger, it wasn't just slaves that built the White House...

I've corrected a friend about pic related in the last 24 hours.

works in IT. he is legitimately extremely talented with computers though. i was his IT assistant for a while, has clients he does server maintenance and stuff for.

The news , or at least used to be the news, ppl here are getting sick of our anti-german Propaganda

>this is what victims of the USE actually believe

Have you ever tried Achmed?

Even as a single dad, if I end up with a single mother (the only people who should date single mums are single dads), I wont be loving or raising the kid as my own, he has a real dad for that. Sure be a role model, same as you'd expect the woman to be for your kid, but don't try and be its parent.

I have a park out my front door.

italian market is 5 blocks away, whole foods is three. surrounded by epic colonial architecture. Baby metal concert within a 10 minute cab ride.

I heard a guy say "there should be more people in Marketing"

men are superior to women.

Holy shit, pure Omega cuckery.

Refugees are going to pay for my pension

No fun allowed

>owning an electric synagogue
>owning a internal combustion jew
Seriously tho you should do your best to buy products from your own country and maybe Britain to help them out after brexit if you care about that.