Buzzfeed shill BTFO by Sam "The Racial Pain Hurricane" Hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

if you watch the video Sam loses his composure completely and has a full on sperg out

worst case of projection I've ever seen

A

that fucking Bernstein kike just wants Sam to be kicked off the air. I don't think anyone should listen to that faggot. I hope to God people like that can be exposed for what they are

>$0.5 USD has been deposited into your Correct The Record account

I hate Jews so fucking much.

Why does this guy always have open gaping sores on his face. Like I watched the puss ooze out during the otherwise hilarious exchange.

Tune into Adult Swim tonight for MDE World Peace

>guy refuses to answer question as to whether he feels fulfilled working at buzzfeed after spending 6 years at university
I would lose my composure too. Fucking hilarious.
That said, Sam 'White Pride' Hyde CANNOT keep getting away with his atrocities!

go back to /mlp/, fagboy

GODDAMN

oh please, I fucking love MDE but this video was pathetic. Sam's too afraid to even own his own social media comments (lol much assistant, let's change the topic) and then freaks out and insists the guy is a pussy (projection 101) and then insists that the reporter is going to fail at life (again, hardcore projection)

it was a bad interview

autistic leaf cannot tell when the sperg is real or facetious. sad!

Fuck off leaf.

>Did you really write this on Twitter, Sam?
>heartbeat 200bpm, palms sweaty
>spergs out

That's kinda the point.

>oh please, I fucking love MDE but this video was pathetic.
Everyone who shits on them says this, nearly verbatim

look

LOOK

ITS

A

F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

L E A F
E
A
F

wtf are you talking about?

less then 3 hours until episode 4 airs

If you dont watch it, i cant keep getting away with it

12:15 EST

Fuck off leaf

Nice hat, faggot.

Nothing about the video was even remotely masculine, you could swap Sam Hyde out with a hysterical pink-haired SJW in this video and it would be impossible to tell the difference

Jews Rock

Just because Sam is a better White Nationalist murderer than you doesn't give you the right to impersonate and slander him, Brevik. Go back to playing on your outdated Playstation and come back in 15 years when you get out.

>it was a bad interview
that's the fucking point

I never knew Sam was so smart. He went to ducking Carnegie Mellon and Rhode Island School of Design.

>a Buzzfeed shill requests an interview and from the first question it's already clear the article is finished writing and it's going to be a hit piece
>b-but why won't he defend his points?!

Because that's the fucking point you goddamn idiot. You don't play by those rules, you make the rules. He gave him nothing usable and made him look like a complete idiot.

when you say worst case of projection youre talking about your retarded comment, right?

I always post here using a Norwegian as a proxy

even knowing that buzzfeed exists is enough to mke me lose my cool, its just impressive sam turned the tables on him so well

F U C K O F F L E A F
UUU
CCC
KKK
OOO
FFFF
FFFF
LLLL
EEEE
AAAA
FFFFF

It's hilarious to listen to this and then read bernkike's buzzfeed article. The butthurt subtext oozes from it

It was embarrassing to watch. I enjoy Sam as much as the next sort of person who happens to like Sam, but he came across as a bully in this, and not in a pleasant way.
I know that Sam wasted many years studying for a useless degree, so this exchange feels more like an attempt by Sam to release his angst on an unfortunate victim than a comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

Lol Sam got so pissed off. Show's the Buzzfeed reporter got to his skin.

Its very important you guys watch it at 12:15 EST guys

See this post:

He didn't make the rules at all... the alpha move here would be to say "Yeah, I wrote it. Next question."

just because he recorded the phone call into a Youtube video doesn't mean he won... the reporter asked him some basic questions and he decided to freak out about it.

I like being railed by big black cock and watch refugees behead my family but i disagree with you on this issue

>I know that Sam wasted many years studying for a useless degree, so this exchange feels more like an attempt by Sam to release his angst on an unfortunate victim than a comedy.
You should have just stopped at the first sentence. Now I have to shit on you for resorting to cheap cliches

>got so pissed off
not really. he was trying to be a bro and pill him.

he wanted to get some energy from the spineless.

I thought you said you liked MDE

thistbhfam

He already knows the sort of slimy jewy shit this guy is up to. Might as well take the piss out of him. And it's gotta be pretty soul-crushing for someone to make fun of you for being a journalist that has to scrape by working at fucking buzzfeed

I don't think that it is the single reporter, but the many that may have pestered him because he did mention he got many questions from reporters before about always having the blame placed on him in any violent event.

Is Sam Hyde legit retarded?

No, you are.

viewtiful joe patricians shois

Sam Hyde fucked up on this one and you guys are just faggots trying to hug box him

Go to bed Sam

We have ids here, leaf

For it to be an interview, the pussy lipped faggot would have straight forwardly told him what the article was about. He simply said it was because he had a TV show, when the article was just about 'how bad white people are making jokes'.

Underrated post

hi sam, how is it going

kek

He's knows the guy is just trying to bait him so he can eventually write an article titled "12 Racist tweets written by Sam Hyde" or some equally stupid shit. So instead of taking the bait Sam is just fucking with him. Why would he even bother to give the guy a semi-serious interview when he works for a race bating """news-site""" that looks like it's written by a bunch of angry 12 year olds?

Go ahead and say you didn't find this funny. Stop trying to say he fucked up. Did you read the full buzzfeed article? Sam knew he was writing a hit piece. He gave him nothing. You've already suggested what you thought would have been a more alpha response but thats not what he should have done here. I'm not hug boxing anyone

It's plausible deniability and it's the oldest trick in the book, and no journalist will ever touch it because it would send (((their))) house of cards tumbling down.

I just don't get why people can't just lay off. It's such a fucking paranoid, weird attitude to have that you're willing to go out of your way to hurt someone with your pen. It's odd. To say the least. There is something profoundly sickening about it. Those people are infecting our world with their paranoid, soulless treatment of people who they dislike. I mean, if you really think about it they're sociopathic. They seem to lack souls. It's just like a black hole.

Yet people don't notice it because "MUH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS."

The paranoia is the source of the problem, and kikes are the biggest purveyor. SNAKE

You either hate him or love him.
His comedy might be not anyone pair of shoes but god damn this sociopath is alpha as fuck. Ripped a (((Stain))) a new one. Literary dragged him whole interwiew, by his dick through shards of broken glass.

Sam BASED Hyde.
Nuff said.

(((Bernstein)))

Lmao, it keeps happening.

>(((A)))

>(((Fucking)))

>(((Leaf)))

The ending was brutal. Especially when he finished it up with like "Okay man, just joking nice talking to you talk again later bye"

>It was a bad interview

I think, and correct the record if I'm wrong, that was the intention?

>insists that the reporter is GOING to fail at life

He's pointing out that he HAS failed at life.

That's why he's working for buzzfeed.

fuck when in the video, im too lazy

a guy with a graduate degree who works for buzzed is probably not very intimidated by Sam Hyde (30 year old youtube guy who shouts Sup Forums memes in public)

I want to help boost his ratings but I don't have any kind of TV service

I thought it was funny he said episodes tonights episode and episode 106 and going to be great, but 105 is gonna be a little weird and you might not like it

DELETE THIS

Helps if you watch the show on the Adultswim website, cost ya nothing but they upload it like 1 day after.

(made MDE with own two hands, has own tv show on cable, many many followers)
vs.
(hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from grad school, works at a shitty shill publication, nobody knows who they are)
=samhyde btfo

delusional... white collar normies aren't 300k in debt and they don't respect fringe comedians with semi-popular youtube accounts

you're an estrogen-soaked concern troll. the jew was trying to do 'gotcha' questions and forward his evidence to the SPLC to get the hater show off air

Will do. I want to give him some TV (You)'s but I also don't have cable, good to know watching it online helps

Go to bed Blockhead Joe.

good goy

> white collar normies aren't 300k in debt

LEAF
E
A
F

Will Bernstein ever get the job at the new yorker?

Does anyone else see the irony in Bernstein insulting World Peace by calling it "identity content for trolls"

Bernstein detected

you never heard of fucking with people

I actually think "identity content for trolls" is a nonsense phrase and that anyone thinks it's meaningful shows the damage the disease of post-modernism has done to our society.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

Hahahaha he looks like such an effeminate cuck in his picture, like the kind of guy who would pee sitting down out of """solidarity"'"

The irony is that despite giving him no material Bernstein just wrote the same piece he was going to write whether sam gave him the interview of his life or shit talked instead

The interview didn't matter since it was going to be a puff piece anyways

Sam could have talked about doing charity work and this fucking pussy would still shit talk on his fucking blog

>a guy with a graduate degree who works for buzzed

That's no better than a fucking burger flipper

You seriously think the kike writing "boo hoo racism" articles for pennies is in any way more impressive than the shit you took yesterday?

This gets MDE World Peace cancelled.

wouldnt say so, since in the article the writer said that he contacted adult swim, who backed sam up

Literally one of adult swim's most successful shows especially considering the low budget that it uses

>Literally one of adult swim's most successful shows

It's doing just okay, but the ratings are sliding from the premiere. They have to lock in the current level of viewers if they want to be renewed for Season 2.

viewtiful joe

For s1 on a non-animated show it's doing really well

Eric andre couldn't break a mil until s3
And even now with an established viewer base it's only about 200k above MDE and costs about 3 times more to produce considering He and Burres are established actors now

It is one of his best videos and is hilarious I don't what your talking about moose

>Andrew Ruse
>Ruse

The moose is a fan of Buzzfeed and was offended.

Wrong, I'm a Sam Hyde fan, this shit was just dumb and made Sam look like a guy who can't handle any kind of pressure whatsoever - presumably asking "did you tweet this" is a gross violation of his safe space

The first thing he asked about was his set at a twitter comedy show where he did 25 minutes about degenerate homosexuals and the bareback brotherhood. They want to catch him being unironic but its clearly his chinese supremacist assistant ching ping writing this racist material.

The goal was absolutely to get sam to admit he is serious about his beliefs so they can concern troll mde off adult swim. Why not fuck with this cracker joe bitch? Theres no reason to show any respect here. The plausible deniability of irony is the only thing that got them on tv

He could've been more sophisticated but he won the exchange in that he gave them no usable quotes

A
Fucking
Leaf

This
This kind of reaction is exactly what the journalist wanted and now backs up his accusations against Sam Hyde.

>I support the second amendment but all guns should be banned.