Let's pretend that tomorrow when everyone woke up all of the niggers had suddenly disappeared

Let's pretend that tomorrow when everyone woke up all of the niggers had suddenly disappeared.

What would the world be like without niggers?

I CAN WATCH TV AGAIN!! ANY CHANNEL I WANT WITHOUT CRINGING!!

No penut buttah wite boi

Public places and transportation no longer smell like urine.

All the niggers or just the black ones?
We've learned how to live with black niggers.
It will only be slightly better.

We need to get rid of sandniggers and jews right now.

The US crime rate would drop dramatically. The IQ would increase quite a bit. AIDS would be practically nonexistent in the entire world. Fatherless households would have a dramatic decrease.

no more high cholesterol

PROUD AND SO GLORIOUS

thanks for increasing the amount of females in this thread to 2

Must not jerk off must resist.

Sup Forums board gets deleted because of inactivity because userbase is gone.

>Crime rate drops 80%
>Pay rates rise
>Jobs open for all people in need
>Education rates drastically increase
>National debt vanishes in less than a decade
>World peace ensues.

I live in a 97% white town, and the 3% taken over by the apes is so fucking obvious it hurts
>Beautiful country town, flowers, growth, wonderful neighborhoods, big fancy cars, independent businesses, etc etc
>Trashy, run-down motel on the outskirt of town with a parking lot full of torn-up cars, trash everywhere, boarded up windows, etc
>King Obama's "hey racists, let broke-ass niggas live with the white folk" bullshit hit us
>My apartment complex gets it's first black family
>Surprise surprise, people's cars start getting messed with and broken into
>One of them tried kicking in to my apartment
>Live in the midwest so nobody gives a fuck about SJW bullshit, so if someone pulled a Trayvon it would be a footnote in the next day's paper and that would be it

You'd better not masturbate user. You must absolutely not think about the rare asian with a big ass. The consequences could be dire.

>consequences could be dire
I'm not religious still must resist or else I'll be devoured by "Lust" must resist. You'll have to try harder must resist.

My good, the niggers are my conscience, treated really bad by the white man not knowing the black man is our ancestor.

Anzu a cute

My grandfather was Rhodesian. Since it would be empty, perhaps I would go help resettle it.

>posting all these slanteyed fucks
>not more Anzu

If my ancestor is a retarded monkey I am glad hes long dead. I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with him.

Smarter, less crime, less single mother households, more money to go into education and infrastructure instead of welfare.

STANDING BEFORE OF US

>IQ will increase a bit
t. low IQ brainlet with no idea how IQ and statistics work.

whos this guy?

Don't do it.

Then get to posting faggot.

world would be tolerable

The scramble for Africa begins.

I like how the girl on the right almost does a smug pepe pose.

>Peanuts
>Cholesterol

Have you ever played golf with a really bad golfer?

>Don't do it.
Getting mixed signals here, user.

A man can dream

Overpopulation becomes a non-issue, Sweden, France, and Ireland are suddenly much nicer.
Cletus might get overzealous and start removing Paco, or all race relations in the U.S. increase dramatically.
NBA RIP
The world is a better place :)

>falling for the nofap meme
wew lad

Continues to master ate despite the numerous evidence regarding its destructivity

The Zulu earned the West's respect by being better than everyone else in their region.

Surprise, surprise, their traditionalists are more right than other SA natives.

Sup Forums has a board-wide month of mourning, since all they have left are images and memories.
Anyone who goes there will know why I say this.

I wanna stick Anzus soft, fragile body carefully into a giant, industrial meat grinder. At first she would make little squeak noises as her shoes fall in and her hair begins to twirl. Eventually those would turn to high pitched screams as her entire body is eviscerated, flesh, blood, sinew, bone, all into the grinder, spinning in a vortex of meat and viscera. All the makeup riddled meat paste would squeeze out of a tube in small, patty form. I would put the patty between toasted bread, add some mayonnaise and ketchup, low fat cheese, pickles, and I would fuck the shit out of that burger, I would cum right into the raw patty.

Zulu are literally one of the groups South African savages from.

Id have to commit my own crimes?

Too many out of work police officers?

Democrats shut down as only centrists and far right have parties?

>I wanna stick Anzus soft
too bad she'll be raped, stoned, and set on fire long before she'll ever make it out of Turkey

what evidence

You know Carver didn't invent peanut butter, right?

I want to brutally throatfuck Anzu so badly. I don't even care what gender it is.

>le anzu has a benis meme

>What would the world be like without niggers?
The pathetic images of kids starving in Africa will be gone.
No more street crime.
No more thug/nigger/gang "culture".
No more music trash like hip-hop.
No more chimp outs.
No more dumbing down academic requisites.
No more welfare money sink.
No more racism.
No more strict police force.
No more rape.
No more favelas.
No more ghettos.

>USA falls in chaos without its president

>NBA RIP
And nothing of value was lost that day

>Who was JFK?

>walk in hoping for an Anzu thread
>Sup Forums for the first time in its life stays on topic
well fug.

Let's pretend that tomorrow when everyone woke up and Anzu had suddenly disappeared.

What would the world be like without Anzu?

crazy Uncle Joe takes over and the entire US becomes like 80's Miami
I'm OK with this

>you will never be transformed into a neverending roll of toilet paper in the bathroom of a 12 year old girl whose parents become suspicious that they never have to change the roll and accidentally discover your magical properties and reveal you to the nation on CNN as some kind of entropy-defeating fantastical shitcleaning device and you eventually get stolen from the laboratory where scientists are working on you day and night to unlock your secrets and sold to Anzu at a secret jewish auction and she uses you for the rest of her natural life wherein she looks exactly the same and never visibly ages a day and has no idea that you are fully sentient

It wouldn't go like that. Obama is half black so when he is standing in front of a podium suddenly the left half of his body disappears and he falls over dead

I'd be glad I'd stocked up on food because the grocery stores would be in a panic. And glad they paved the roads recently.

Trash pickup would be a mess, though.

one less trap in the world

On one hand the world would improve immensely from sheer population drop alone. On the other hand (((they)))'ll find some other mongrels to shill for.

that's a female

if she had a dick I'd probably get even harder

>Literal Perfection

get ready to get harder

Well there goes my slaves.

I guess mexicans will do.

ABSOLUTAMENTE ASQUEROSO

nice

I was just reading through this and fucking imagined it and I just wanted it so fucking badly

Fuck

Fuck

Fucking niggers ruin everything

I'm really trying to find something negative, but it only seems the NBA will be very short on players and maybe culture (not like rap will be missed any time soon)??? Not really sure if there are any types of negatives by not having blacks in the world.

NBA sucks. Biden becomes president, saving the country from the worst election in history.

>NBA sucks
so nothing changes

Murder rate in Chicago and New York would drop by 90+%, countrywide by 50%.

I would lose 7 out of 9 of my drug dealers. It would suck.

DELET THIS