Operation Over/pol/

Operation Bi/pol/ar is complete. As stated in our original mission statement, Operation Bi/pol/ar ends Friday at 1800 EST (forgive this delayed message, I was busy with work stuff). I thank you for your cooperation during the normie invasion. Now begins step two. We redpill with impunity and we take the fight back to twitter, news websites and other mainstream sites/social media. We flood into their hashtags and their comment sections. This is our counterattack against Shillary and her leftist goon squads, Operation Over/pol/. May god be with you and our God Emperor Trump.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

To the stupid janny who deleted the previous thread: You had no problem with the Operation Bi/pol/ar threads so fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WywjHtIzNVU?t=1041
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

This entire operation has done nothing except doing the shills job for them.

It was a stupid plan and executed poorly.

Bump for freedom

God damned shills sliding this thread

BUMP FOR CTR

You guys better get more shekels for shilling on the weekend.

I didn't realize how shrewd Hilly's campaign was until now. All the alt-right fuckheads will be all over the airwaves soon praising Trump and how they stand behind him. All that effort to "pivot" just went out the window. Well played, H.

They're paid by the kikes, so, no.

jannys are fucking idiots of the left, mods are just fucking retards that do it for free.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
Stop memeing

meme me senpai
youtu.be/WywjHtIzNVU?t=1041

You do realize that shillary commited political suicide?

She is so BEAUTIFUL

#HeilHillary

nth for can we even trust our own polls?

I can't wait for the debates. Who else is ready for Hillary to have a seizure on live television?

Soon.

She is HEALTHY REEEEEE

Please Shart in the Mart.

#SeigHill

post redpill infographics so we have material to post.

someone should gather all the true ones with sources.

we need everything from hillarys connections to jewish control of media to black crime statistics.

every picture posted on social media is a chance to itch away at the feeble minds of the left. they fell for liberal brainwashing, they can fall for true statistics.

The whole "plan" was essentially trying to get a raging hornet's nest to calm down - did you really think that was going to work?

However, Hillary DID poke at said hornet nest and is now dealing with the backlash.

>We take the war back off Sup Forums
Never change new friends :^)

Someone should sneak a strobe light into the debate floor.

Daily reminder to report reddit posters call for le ebin social justice raids

Hi Secret Service.

If you want to give Hillary a seizure do it yourself.

POL is not your army.

>forgive this message
The board doesnt revolve around you faggot

>don't you see goys, redpilling the normies is what Hillary wants you to do
Thanks Australia

Hello FBI

Go back to fucking Kangaroos ya fuckin aussie cunt

nobody is gonna fall for your shannanigans jew man. no false flag 4 u

Swap her diazepam for senakot. Watch her spout shit at both ends.

>hears about le ebin Sup Forums raids once

Two posts about making Hillary seize during the debate?

Really fires up those synapses, Jimbo

Everyone already agreed to do this three days ago you faggot. Go look up the Bi/pol/ar threads on the archive.

>redpill infographics
>all the true ones with sources.
pick one newfriend

Difference between raids and activism though. Last thread got deleted from page 1.

bmup

This isn't a fair fight. All of them against us. They will need a lot more normies.

That's a good thing right?

START POSTING REDPILL CHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS. THIS ISN'T A SELF FELLATION THREAD. WE'RE HERE TO GET SHIT DONE.

>that obvious as fuck shill thread.

No, noone needs to take orders from you - you're just some guy on the internet, right? Not a paid professional with supervisors and organization skills?

Right?

Fuck off with this shill shit it's as clear as day to anyone with firing neurons

Those news stories from today - here's a cartoon frog putting a jew in an oven - are going to sound batshit insane to normies. Get the fuckers paranoid, more stories like that, they sound tinfoil hat tier, profit.

It never fails to amaze me how a handful of autist on a Mongolian carpet weaving chatroom can impact the mainstream.

I will tell my grandchildren these stories and they will put me in some kind of facility.

I'm not giving orders, I'm giving a reminder on what we all agreed on three days ago when we decided to do Bi/pol/ar.

Great then fucking go Twat it up on Twatter.

Others will guard the homefront like always.

Fuck off Divide and Conquer Shill

>We flood into their hashtags and their comment sections
>i wuznt calling for a raid its juss activism!!1!

Bumping with patches

Bump for memery

>D-don't go and redpill normies. Y-you should just stay on the site and not do anything. Hell, don't even post redpills on this site either go-I mean guy.
Please fuck off CTR

That's not how Sup Forums has ever operated though. There is no "leader" to give orders.

Some faggot OP floats an idea and then the hivemind runs with it in their own chaotic way.

t- user who suggested massive tumblr raid.

Nice try CTR.

New tactic huh?

Drop some fucking pills then everywhere please. I would really appreciate it.

I stay and fuck with shills.

I think there's a difference between 'look at what this cunt said, let's fuck him up boys' and saying its time to go out and push our political agenda, is all.

Isn't that what SJWs do though? And they even call it, hmmm what was it they call it? Oh yea, activism!
I guess we don't fight fire with fire after all.

Yeah and that's what the hivemind decided on in the threads.

Listen to yourself, you're literally arguing against redpilling. If you read the OP, it says to flood Sup Forums with redpill threads. If that's what you want to do, then go do that.

All you're trying to do is discredit Sup Forums by getting us to spam unsourced redpill infographs to make us look stupid.

No matter how you look at it, you're the CTR shill.

Why does the establishment hate nationalism? I fucking love nationalism. I love my country and I respect foreigners that love their countries too. What I don't respect is foreigners trying to lead my country astray with values not conducive to western society. I don't mind if they hold those values, but they need to keep them in their own countries. NATIONALISM WILL UNITE AND SAVE HUMANITY

So you didnt see what I said?

Please drop all pills everywhere.

Kek, is that a new one?

>We redpill with impunity and we take the fight back to twitter
Reacharound Squad Deeply Inserted (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/81987062/)

The racists at Twitter think about our Black American brothers and sisters as nothing more than ignorant votes for #KKKlinton. When will the Democrat party stop using #BlackStruggle for their ghetto plantation racism?

>not putting sources on your infographs
Don't blame me if you're retarded

>spam unsourced redpill infographs
Sorry mate, where is the unsourced bit coming from?

then spam sourced infographs. problem solved. Now quit concern trolling.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the actual fuck happened over the month and a half I was absent from this sanctuary of edgelords?

Am I going crazy or has alt-right actually been recognized by mainstream politicians and media? Hell it's not even talked about as some sort of concept, but as an actual ideology (inb4 "It is" - It is fucking not).

I'm seriously not sure what to think about all of this... The idiocy of political elite and power of maymays have definitely gone too far.

>Grandpa what did you do in the war?
>You turn to your old war chest and take out a small wooden box
>"Go ahead sonny, blow the dust off"
>The dust skitters away revealing a hand carved etching - "DANK MEMES"
>Sonny, I think you're old enough now to handle your first meme, don't tell your grandma, all young men should learn responsible memes-manship. Remember, never meme at something you don't intend to btfo
>Your grandson take out an old meme, it seems unwieldy in his small hands, perhaps less dank pepe to start him out... perhaps a "feels good man"

Kek so weak

Spades checked.

Shillary decided to attack us to bring down Trump. After calling out the alt-right and calling us every -ist under the sun and also attack an innocent water filter salesman her goons in the mainstream media directly linked to Sup Forums and talked about Sup Forums on tv and on their websites. We fucked with them by becoming Nazi KKK Hillary supporters and bringing up how racist Hillary really is. We agreed to stop on Friday 1800 EST and now we're starting part 2 of the plan which is an aggressive counterattack on all fronts.

>the hive mind decided
Individual anons do their own thing based on a loosely defined goal. Just stop replying, you sound like a newfag.

I hope that most of Sup Forums realizes the idiocy of the suggested course of action in the OP.
Redpilling with impunity is the most retarded thing ive seen come from this site. If you take the more hardline opinions expressed here and start to air them on social media, incriminating Sup Forums in the process, you give the 'enemy' exactly the sort of ammunition they want and need. If you take part in this idiocy you very well might be contributing to enabling those we oppose to have us silenced. Do not take part in this stupidity. OP is CTR. You are better than this, you are smarter than this. Redpilling cannot be done en masse.
Global rule 4 applies.

>attempt simple checkers-tier psyop
>be a racist working at CNN

>everyone in the threads decided to do a thing and then did the thing the next day
>the hivemind didn't decide you newfag
Really fired my neurons

>Redpilling cannot be done en masse.
>OP is CTR

The fuck has been going on the last week? I know it's been bad since June, but the last two weeks have been especially bad.

the more gullible of us are being lulled into the sort of behaviour the left wants to expose as a means to shutting us down, cencoring us or outright ridiculing us.

>D-don't fight them or you'll radicalize them
hmmmmmmm

this