Is anyone actually worried about these half animal half human Chimeras that Alex Jones keeps talking about...

Is anyone actually worried about these half animal half human Chimeras that Alex Jones keeps talking about? The media admitted its real.

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a22189/part-human-part-animal-embryos-get-green-light/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4&feature=youtu.be&a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4&feature=youtu.be&a

People joke but this is really scary. (((Globalists))) are creating animal-human hyrbrids.

so we can have cute cat QTs like they exist in animes? awesome

We already have chimeras. They are called "niggers".

>((Globalists))) are creating animal-human hyrbrids.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe good goyms

The fur-fags have been busier than I thought......

I can't wait.

i'm worried i may not live long enough to own a cat-girl sex-slave/maid.

Why would I be scared of cyborg catgirls?

I'm worried that the Chinese are way ahead in generics than the US.

There way farther ahead of us in genetic research and they have no ethics. What could possibly go wrong?

This is kind of inevitable, genetic engineering is to huge of a game changer for people to ignore, and with CRISPR making it easier than ever to genetically engineer. You're going to see a huge difference in the world in less than 20 years, most likely 10.

We're going into uncharted territory that's on, if not more, on the same level as nuclear physics when first discovered.

There aren't any clear guidelines/laws currently that will prevent people from doing unethical things with this new technology.

My bet is that Darpa is putting tons of more money into genetic engineering research with CRISPR's discovery. Of course you're not going to hear anything about this, due to the amount of outrage, questions, and potential world changing advancements.

There are only going to be a handful of people that know half of what's going on, let alone everything.

I for one think that the outcome of this new generation of technology will flourish, but have some very dark times to it.

Of course they are, China is basically the generic brand of America.

A catgirl would be fucking horrifying.

We're talking about something with the size, strength, and intelligence of a human, but with the superhuman senses/reflexes and sociopathic bloodlust of a cat.

>the size, strength, and intelligence of a human
i think you mean the size, strength, and intelligence of a 12 year old girl.

You're not getting catgirls to bring home for you to love and cuddle.

You're going to get cows full of human organs to be donated to hospitals after butchering them, and sheep full of super blood for the same reason.

It hurts, but you have to accept that.

Well, you've convinced me. Kek wills it.

the furries were right

You would get something more like pic related in reality.

Was it China or Korea who was experimenting with altering a cow egg and fertilizing it with human sperm?
Apparently they could tweak the egg enough to make it compatible, and it would yield an embryo that was still human.

You're ignoring the precision of crispr. Once a species genome is completely mapped with each gene labelled, scientist will be able to hand pick traits.

Genetic engineering isn't just shoving two species together to see what it forms.

how the fuck was this pic even made

genes are unpredictable, just because you have all this money and science doesn't mean you can predict 100% of the results until you broken down the genome to the point where the human is moldable puddy.

Its a sculpture that some jew sold to a museum.

wtf did I just say?

you said you can hand pick traits.

I'm saying you can't until the human is puddy.

Please do some research on Crispr.

why do i want to do research about the underground genetic splicing community when it's an underground genetic splicing community?

how much that is put out there is true?

What the fuck do you think Crispr is?

pretty soon you can be horny in two ways

>Florida
>These things caused by pollution
Oh come on now we all know Florida Man is fucking a bunch of fish

a shitty SJW forum for Chimera-kin

I can't tell if you're just shit posting but here have this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CRISPR

>sexy catgirls

No, more like these types of abominations

She'd cheat on you with 8/10 dindu tiger

wow DAVID productions really outdid themselves on the latest jojo episode

Fucking tiggers.

Yeah i don't exactly trust Wikipedia for controversial things like this. anything that is posted about it is still unexplored and unknown science, so it's really who is editing the articles, telling you what they want you to know about it.

The CRISPR system accounts for that. It's like a virus. It scans the DNA of a cell. And if it sees something in a very certain area that's not the way it is, it'll change it. It's literally reads an entire strand of DNA, (RNA at the moment) and fixes EVERY thing it was programmed to do. It's insane, and fucking scary.

No mention of the cheatahmen

Arent there already Chimp human hybrids?
I remember i saw s tv show with that guy who used to be a governor turned conspiracy theorist. He went to a place where they did genetic shit and there were armed guards and huge barb wire fences. He also talked to some women who were approached by the government to be inseminated with monkey babies

>we can 3D print a human bean, a bean that is human, in 20 years

what a time to wish to die.

To be fair at least Killer Queen actually looked good and didn't have that handsome squidward bullshit going on

>check your full-human privilege
>people of splice
>all-human cast
>fullsplaining
>not all chimeras
>chimera pay gap
>chimeras invented X
>genetics is a social construct

Crispr is a virus, it's how it changes DNA

I hope they fuck up their DNA and can't reproduce

>inb4 Stormfags spam Youtube with "human genocide" comments

It's honestly really scary... If introduced into an embryo, it could have insane outcomes. It could bring around the agenda designer babies within the next FIVE (5) (V) years.

Just force them into cultural regression and they'll just start marrying pillows like Japan.

>they reproduce asexually

Feminists wish they had this

A modified virus, but yeah. A virus nonetheless.

Kaz...I'm already a demon

Shouldn't she have 8 breasts instead of only two?

Are we making monster girls? I can't wait to get a lamia waifu of my own.

This can be a good thing. Making mechanical wombs is hard work. As said they could alter a female animals eggs to take human sperm and the beast can be your baby mommy. So long human women you're no longer needed.

>genetically engineered catgirls will happen in your lifetime
Oh bby

kids show, it was risky enough she was fully nude in the 90s.

>You're ignoring the precision of crispr. Once a species genome is completely mapped with each gene labelled, scientist will be able to hand pick traits.

Genetic traits express themselves through combinations of several genes (like, hundreds or thousands), and those combinations might also have adverse affects. For example, Ashkenazi Jews high intelligence also makes them more susceptible to neurological disorders. It's not as simple as identifying genes and turning them on/off.

>For their part, scientists say that they got this under control,...

When I read something like this, I simply know shit is out of control.

The sad thing about this is that it's probably a real thing.

So they can't control us so they are going to make an army of animal humans? Or they try to "fix" a disease and release a virus that kills anyone with white dna. Woe is life

Kek

>the idiot milliniel generation takes over the chimera project

no kidding, you have every right to be concerned.

race will actually be real, who would've guessed?

it's likely that CRISPR was discovered 20+ years ago and is only now coming into public use once DARPA and other agencies w/ black budgets figured out its limitations.

we (the public) are 20-30 yrs behind, minimum.

(((Modern Art)))

A cat actually has much more strength in proportion to its size than a human. That's why we only keep small cats as pets.

Sounds jewish desu senpai.

>implying you wouldn't

Wasn't there a biblical prophesy that warned of Beast Men?

>we wuz egyptian pets n shieet

Montuak

You're forgetting that most scientific discoveries are made by private owned companies, not government scientist.

>Kangaroo

what was that supposed to be again?

I'm the only furfag I know that does NOT want irl furries.
Can look all sexy in cartoon drawings, but irl, it just wouldent work, they would be very and uncanny valley as fuck.
How's you like your slobbery dog lady ?

Humans if they evolved to survive car crashes.

If you evolved to survive a car crash
Dude even has like air Sav airbags in the chest it's pretty gross senpai

Did you look at the face of that "scientist" in that photo over the article?

She is fucking looking like she is doing something extremely stupid on purpose.

That smirk.

>muh jewsus foretold it

Supposing she could be real, a human breeding with this would be diabolical in appearance. They could only exist through pure breeds

one step closer

there's several. God wiped entire cities and civilizations off the planet due to messing with DNA and creating human/animal hybrids

Dude, this is the first time I've seen Treasure Planet mentioned here. Nice.

Yes, and it alludes to the mark of the beast being genetic engineering. I'm a fairly devout christfag and will never touch or alter my genes in any way. For anyone to do so or even to be born in such a manner will forever be condemned to hell since God's salvation was ONLY for mankind, not genetically-engineered "mankind"

narrow it down to one

Underrated movie. The protag may have been an edgelord but I liked it all the same.

Book of Jasher 4:18-21 (not canon, but referenced in the Bible)
And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.
And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.
And all men who walked in the ways of the Lord, died in those days, before the Lord brought the evil upon man which he had declared, for this was from the Lord, that they should not see the evil which the Lord spoke of concerning the sons of men.
And Noah found grace in the sight of the Lord, and the Lord chose him and his children to raise up seed from them upon the face of the whole earth.

Luke 17:27
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man.

Revelation 9King James Version (KJV)

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

They probably wouldn't be genetically compatible enough with humans or animals to breed with either unless there was additional genetic meddling involved with the conception. After all, a dog and a fox are very genetically close but they are still too far apart to produce offspring.

>some fat tumblr dyke wants some merman yaoi and contracts a company to make her two mermen
>gets two of these

Dr. Moreau

>How's you like your slobbery dog lady ?

With long hair and an open mouth

For fuck's sake: the Chinese prioritise the same genetic traits we want:
- intelligence
- strength
- speed
- fitness
Oh, and they also have a thing for blue eyed blondes. So the augmented Chinks of the future will be literal Aryans.

Could this be related to the furry fandom. Maybe the dna is already in our system.

Embrace your future burger

Soon...

Except this is your doing, Bloomin' Onion and Foster's.

It's name is Graham if you aren't familiar.

>Animal human hybrids
Let me let you in a big secret Sup Forums.

It's to harvest their organs.

See, what we basically discovered a couple years ago was that if a species is genetically close enough, you can switch their organs. E.g., a pig could grow a human heart or liver.

Not only that, but those organs are fit for transplants and donations, even for research and analysis.

So yes, we'll have human-animal hybrids so we can harvest their organs and use them to save lives.

There ya go.

Will furfag fantasies become real?