I just keep watching it over and over

i just keep watching it over and over.

PEPE

he should've shouted 'really makes you think'

How the fuck did anyone thing a half hour rant about vast russian alt-right conspiracy theories was going to be a good idea?
She sounded like a cat lady.

Watch our Queen you slave!!! #ImWithHer

PEPE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEqFhnj7zDU

The guy who did this will forever be a hero in my eyes.

heh heh, that's pretty good. I think "pepe" was kind of random but still funny I guess. If he was gonna go that route it might have been more funny if he said NORMIES GET OUT REEE

It's the new baba booey

I didn't realize how shrewd Hilly's campaign was until now. All the alt-right fuckheads will be all over the airwaves soon praising Trump and how they stand behind him. All that effort to "pivot" just went out the window. Well played, H.

PEE PEE XD

PE PE!

David had the slogan stronger together. let's hope this turns out the same way.

Someone give me a time? 2lazy not enough energy to watch vid and find out.

GOAT heckle. Or at least the best since

>YOU LIE

PEPE

New Baba Booey is "hit em with the Hein!"

I thought Americans pronounced Pepe as "Pee Pee".

But anyways, It was cool.

The same way people watch Trump rant about vast liberal conspiracy theories for half an hour. He sound like a crazy Russian cab driver.

Actually the correct pronunciation is "peep"

Actually the "P" is silent

It's a sin to masturbate in the pope's eyes.

Sounds like Hillary being strangled.

I hate to say it but she is a political mastermind.
she's playing Trump like a fiddle.

The debates are going to be a massacre. Just watch te GOP debates Trump, one liners wont work with her.
"Jeb is a mess"
"Low energy"
"Look at him"

i disagree, after studying both and how they react to suprise questions your retarded old lady is going to flounder in a puddle of her own in continence.
she'll be made a fool of and ruin any woman's chance for presidency for generations to come with her senile displays of violent and hateful dementia.