Defend this

Defend this

Cherry picking faggot of an OP?

cutbacks

jp > lw > jp /// >>>>> jw

Passionate artists vs. STEM slaves

Why would I even want to?

I recently rewatched it. It's a bigger Glib Favsimile than Episode 7. Dishonest filmmaking, it's a total piece of trash that shits on the original's legacy. I'd be more mad if 2 and 3 didn't already do that, though. Somehow I hate world even more than the other sequels because it's just so opposite to what Jurassic Park was.

top pic is JP3, stop pretending you don't know

But I won't defend it. Jurassic Park 3 is leagues better than Jurassic World. Fuck Colin Trevorrow.

MUH

NOSTALGIA

After Indominus Rex died, if it were Jurassic Park, the humans would still have had to get away from the T Rex and 3 raptors that were in front of them. In Jurassic World the dinosaurs exchange knowing glances and then looks to the humans for approval. I didn't know whether to yell or laugh my ass off. Pretty much anything with the raptors was batshit awful.
>The raptors have a new Alpha
Kek.

>No feathers

I can't.

only correct answer, JW was a shitshow

Jurassic World is more soulless than JP3. And that's saying a lot.

holy fuck are people seriously defending jp3 over JW

has the contrarianism reached a brand new level

right off the bat, the effects look better in jp ///
it has sam neil
spino is cool and not made up
cool bird scene
hot tea leoni

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DINOSAURS ARE REPTILES NOT BIRDS STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD

Why did the bitch go speeding off in her car when they though the Indominus escaped? She called the control room from her car and had them check its location with the tracking device. Why didn't she just call the control room from Indominus' exhibit? Would you really speed off into the jungle if you thought the Indominus was out there?

>right off the bat, the effects look better in jp ///
post the cgi

>it has sam neil
>the plot literally revolves around him needing a paycheck and selling out to return to JP

>spino is cool and not made up
boy do I have some news for you

JW shits on the franchise so much it's sickening, it's truly an awful movie user. Underage.

>my dinosaur movie is ruined

Oh no, it's retarded.

JP3 ? yeah I agree

>DUDE SEND ME PICS XD XD XD
>DUDE KIDS ARE BORED WITH DINOS LMAO
>DUDE UNDERWHELMING EXPOSITION LMAO
>DUDE MILITARY GRADE RAPTORS LMAO
>DUDE HIGH HEELS LMAO
>DUDE JUST GOT MY HELI LICENSE XD XD XD
>DUDE CHRIS PRATT LMAO
>DUDE GASOLINE IS FRESH AFTER TWO DECADES

check mate fag

>news
if you mean the new design for irl spino, then i already know, but you cant fault the movie for information not yet known

JP iii wasposted in OPs image. And yes, even 3 was better than the atrocity World was.

That's not CGI

are you okay

it was already known that it was a retarded looking fish eater

I miss the talent of animatronics. The people who made old JP models must have cared. The single one we got in World was laughably bad.

I think that was Mike's reason as well must of reminded him of Jesse

Yeah you say that only because it's more recent. Time will verify this. JPIII will forever be the worst. Like a made for tv special of some early 2000s show.

it looks like a SyFy version of jurassic park

At least it's not the meme of JP3>LW.

Neither are great but I'm sure there's some eceleb responsible for people thinking that JP3 is redeemed by being "fun" or something.

>DINOSAURS ARE REPTILES
Except they never were.

I have no idea why JP3 is so hated. Can someone try to explain this meme? And don't say "WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE MILITARY SHOOT UP SOME DINOS"

no it's "the newest addition is shit" meme

works with every series, even star wars

That's the problem with "practical effects" these days. Because they are so rare and underused, the talent pool is dry. Jurassic World can mix in some animatronics if they want, but the talent just isn't there anymore.

>a chicken and dinosaur walked same way so they are same being
Atheist logic is so dull

>jw
youre right, that t rex was abysmal

nothing happens until the end. the characters suck. what gives you any fucking inclination its a good movie!?

>meme

the whole movie is a group of retards yelling and wandering around isla sorna searching for a kid that survived for 3 fucking months in literal hell somehow
the whole movie is them encountering X and running

like fuck off

Something about using real life objects in filming made JP dinos more real. Sure today's technology would have made them better with movements and such.

good retort

But TFA was in fact shit.

Rogue One on the other hand I thought was pretty good for what it was trying to be.

>inb4 its the "think the opposite of RLM" meme

Lighting and rain, looks perfect for reality. That's why they made it rain in the movie, I bet.

>hey bro just put that battery in this jeep thats been sitting for 25 years and lets get outta here

also remember billy that great character

also grant got divorced

TFA was bad but no as the ireedemable worst piece of trash in the series that everyone makes it out to be

It's weird that Farscape and Stargate SG-1 had roughly the same production costs per episode when Farscape had such better sets, props, and actual puppets. SG-1 reused bits of sets and props all the time. Wonder if the actors were just paid more and if BC was more expensive than Australia at that time

>nothing happens until the end
That's your excuse?? Heaps happen. You just hate it because it's different

yes dino apeears and people run away

This.

Also I like Sam Neil but making him a cuck with no life was just depressing. Then having William Macy (also playing a cuck) and his retard cunt wife (who doesn't give a shit when her new bo dies) lie to Grant then physically force him onto the island was a big mistake. It made them unlikeable from the word go.

Don't get me started on the weird guy on the beach at the end making it look like they're tripping balls.

Whole movie was a mess.

>hey that child actor who made Iron Man 3 unwatchable.

>LETS PUT HIM IN THIS TOO!

What the fuck is it with shoehorning children into this franchise? Lex & Tim only worked because it was part of Grant's character arc.

>Danceoff bro me and you

Only right answer.

That's a good argument. There aren't many dinosaur movies anymore, so ruining one hurts the genre quite a lot.

CGI was a mistake. Watch The Hobbit.

It's really stupid, user. That's all there is to say. If a movie doesn't give you reasons as to why its good and fun, then its a bad a movie.

>TFA was bad but no as the ireedemable worst piece of trash in the series that everyone makes it out to be
It was as bad as Episode 1. Its a completely forgettable movie, and without Darth Maul to save to it.

Auntie Claire >>> JP3

this. World has the bets girls therefore it was a fun movie.

>thong
SLUT

ANIMATRONICS ARE EXPENSIVE GOY

Jurassic Park 3 isn't too much older than Jurassic World. Also, there were less special effects overall in JP3, so they could spend more time making the cgi they did have look nicer.

JP3 was miles better than JW just with the bird cage scene alone

washed up sam neil is prime.

The first one is an animatronix, below is a full cgi creature

i watched them all recently

jp >> lw >>>>> jp3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> jw

You DO realize the literal point of this thread is that animatronix > cgi, right?

You do have the mental capabilities to read between the lines in OP, ri-right?

This desu.

what the fuck is lw?

Animatronics vs CGI
Good use of lighting and environment vs We can do anything we want

>We can do anything we want
Except it doesn't look as good (yet). JW looked unnatural all the way.

unironically this

not as unnatural as your existence on this planet, though.