What are some movies that BTFO atheists?

What are some movies that BTFO atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZk7lhXg7m0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Passion of the Christ. Here's your (You). Now fuck off Dawkins

threadly reminder you cannot be racist and be a good christian at the same time

Woah, is that pic real?

That black hand.. So reluctant to join in.

God's not dead. It proves that atheist are actually theists that are salty because they can't into God's will. It also proves that muslims are dirty animals that rather kick their beloved daughters from their houses than let them having freedom of belief.

when white people are twofaced snakes they give everyone pause.

This image is heavily flawed
What if your religion is the wrong one? Then you're going to whatever the equivalent of Hell is for the religion that is true

The problem I've seen with this is I don't think God would like you believing in his faith because of some snarky loophole. Or that the only reason you have faith is because you don't want to go to hell, regardless of whether you believe in the morals of his teachings.

I'll take you safe option.
You can enjoy hell.

Not an argument.

belief doesn't gaurantee that you won't get eternal hellfire for believing the wrong religion.

>Christianity: non-believers and sinners go to a place of eternal suffering
>Judaism: non-believers and sinners go to a temporary place where they're purified and then leave to heaven or whatever

Really makes you think, right guys?

prince of egypt

basically every movie that shows the powerful nature of a religious experience. Even though i'm atheist, that is something i would never deny existing. People have weird experiences and i understand everyone who takes the religious route

Jews don't believe in hell you moron.

You're not actually bothering to respond to either of the points. You're just a greedy sinner that places your personal contentment above God.

Babby tier response. Can't say I expected any more.

wtf is up with wiccanism
they're pretty selective with their afterlifes.
Does everybody just get what they believe in after wiccanism?

If you even consider Pascal's Wager you're going to hell anyway

To add to this, Jewish and Christian religions although very different, if followed would both result in going to heaven if it exists.

Only Islam demands you follow it's laws or else

you need to split christianity like 5 ways too

well, their afterlife (sheol) is pretty much like the nordic hel
bretty boring dark place

i think it's more about hell/heaven on earth, being the chosen people and everything

...no

That one with the tiger. Richard Parker. And the Indian kid. They were on a raft together.

5 ways, more like 30,000 ways at least.

>have thousands of religions to chose from
>pick the only one that doesn't have a chance of salvation

Dogma

yeah, but isn't the final message of the movie that life is so fucking horrible that it's better to just live in fantasyland
I don't know if that isn't more of an atheist point to explain why people invented religon

all the others require you waste your life for the hope of an afterlife

there's only ONE (1) true christianity
the rest are heathens and satanic LARPers

>waste of life
What life, you nihilist cunt?
Not to even get into the whose life is better in the long run if amoral individualistic hedonists or religious peoples.

>tfw atheist but want so badly something to believe in
im jealous of genuinely religious people desu senpai

>trying to bullshit an omniscient being
If he exists he will know why you did what you did and will punish you for your Jewish ways

that scene truly is pretty powerful
youtube.com/watch?v=mZk7lhXg7m0

......yes

Faggot

>there's only ONE (1) true christianity
corect

catholishits and protestant heathens need no apply

i always find it quite funny when people on Sup Forums talk about not doing something because it's a waste of time/life

>still crying about the election
Loving every laugh

Pretty much all religions are exactly the same underneath and they promote similar values. The differences between them are superficial. If one religion is "correct" then they're pretty much all correct.

>be catholic
>NEED to be baptized
>NEED to worship jesus and pray to him
>NEED to confess ones sins (don't you dare dying before confessing your sins and have them abolished by your priest and your penance)
>NEED to celebrate the holy eucharist at least once
>"need" to be confirmed (optional but recommended)
>"need" to pray to mary and all the other saints (optional but recomended)

t. chatholic

Wrong.
My bet is that you're simply Southern-European or Irish and think that automatically makes you a Catholicism expert.

enlighten me then
I'm fine with just being baptized then?
that'd be cool

have you read pascal user?