I wear make up for myself

>i wear make up for myself

Wow, is a new Sims coming? It looks like quite an improvement.

>I wear make up to try to distract people from noticing that looking into my eyes is like looking down a sewer pipe

For all I know, that could be a dude. They all look the same now.

>I work out for myself

>drawn eyebrows

Why don't you suicide for yourself as well?

Shitskin eyes are top qt senpai

Some girls do that.

My gf knows shes attractive without make-up, but she has fun putting it on and trying new things.

Nothing really wrong with that.

This was my first thought, too.

I just don't trust a woman who wears this much make up.

>zipper abs
BAHAHAHAHAH

Be yourself.

Way too much make up what the fuck

Unrelated i guess but does anyone else think "hot" girls like OPs and girls like Kim Kardashian and the types of girls on the Bachelor who are supposedly "beautiful" aren't really that attractive?

someone's jelly

Why does that happen

sven pls

If you get with a girl and she won't stop wearking makeup, then you know she's looking for other dudes

>actual brown eyes
Can be quite qt.

>eyes where the iris and pupil just blend together in some horrible, soulless void
Not qt at all.

>my gf
>nothing really wrong

Every person has different muscular attachments. Some have short calves, some have long and so on. Same goes for abs. Some people have six packs, some have four, some are perfectly aligned, some are crooked as fuck.

Thank fucking god white people evolved to have colorful eyes. Like 90% of the world has black voids for eyes. It's pretty depressing desu.

It's really funny that this has somehow become the only Political Correct thing to say about makeup lol. It's too complex an issue for Slogan Feminism. The truth is that all women wear makeup for other people, especially other women, they just aren't able to correctly understand their feelings and where they come from.

The only people who plausibly do this are body dysmorphic ppl (the source of body dysmorphia is not internal) and powerlifters.

That's weird i always thought women had 4 abs and men had 6.
Learn something new every day, thanks Sup Forums!

i wonder how much crap would under her finger nail if she just raked it across her cheek.

>Implying body dysmorphia doesn't come with your gym membership.

Not true. It could also mean she wants to stay looking good for you. What you should be skeptical of though is girls who are only interested in getting into shape for summer, when OTHER men will be her. She obviously doesn't care about looking good for you otherwise she would stay in shape all year round.

or people who like to fuck hot chicks

Satan and his fallen angels taught women to slut it up to increase the adultery sin

that is tinybrah aka former legend of /fit/ and meme-creator of "pls be in london"

>he watched the Age of Deceit documentary

based user

One of the greatest redpills on the internet right now