Alex Jones aware of Sup Forums?

1. Does Alex Jones know of Sup Forums?
2.Has Alex Jones ever mentioned Sup Forums by name?
3. Has Alex Jones ever browsed through Sup Forums and seen some of the threads and the content of said threads including Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know

Isn't he controlled opposition?

pretty sure he lurks.he has had a huge following from this election (mostly thanks to us).

you mean Bill Hicks

yes.

Hi, I'm Alex Jones and I peruse this board regularly.

Everyone is controlled opposition to you fags

Because the Jews have their grabblers in literally everything user, you should know this by now

where do you think he gets the news?

/thread

Yes, part of controlled opposition and complicit in framing this community in a corporate palatable way

That's because you're not meant to stop researching just because you like the figure

>he fell for the cult of personality meme

Today, he used the phrase, "dank memes" on air. I was thinking maybe Watson told him.

Alex Jones is being shilled way more often here now.

Modern day George Washington!! Its mainly Neo Cons, Jews, CTR and Leftists bashing him!!

Here is a video compliation user of all the times Alex Jones mentioned 4 chan...

youtube.com/watch?v=EHmy8YaZE6E

No, it's because you think anyone who's a republican and says things you don't like is controlled opposition. Alex Jones is crazy as a coconut and I don't buy into the super male vitality water filters shit, but he seems like a nice enough guy and seems to really give a shit about this country

From a supposed AJ employee ama a couple of weeks ago, yes he is aware of Sup Forums...

Yes...he looked at Sup Forums...

It apparently didn't really capture his interest...he's well moved on...

he absolutely knows about Sup Forums and has alluded to Sup Forums during his r/the_donald ama but hasn't actually named it on air

Sup Forums can not be stopped, the fight for truth will never end (also shitposting)

Mate I havent subscribed to the two party political system in decades

In 2005 when an old friend came to me with alex jones, he was old news and obviously a plant seeing as he tends to go nuts in the spotlight, making anyone attempting to discuss associated subjects seem related in some capacity

The way he claimed to have broken the whole osama thing first when it was bill cooper who did it months before 911 on his radio show was telling, and the fact they are latching onto the 'alt right' now is also an opportunistic play which I am sure they will turn their backs on if it becomes an economic liability