What does Sup Forums think of russia

what does Sup Forums think of russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate)
youtu.be/VrEs6clmJ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Corrupted shithole

Would commit treason one hundered times over just to hold her hand for five minutes.

number one enemy of the united states

evil country

Based Caucasian European country aware of it's identity - Would bro with.

do not doubt me

Very pretty and fun girls. Good government. I love you Russia.

Why are bongs so obsessed with this whore?

I hope they can finally save us from the americans.

Who fucking knows. So much propaganda against them it's hard to even tell what's true. Look at how the democrats blame them for the leaks with no proof.

Russian immigrants in America do nothing but talk bad about Russia but most came during the USSR so who knows.

6/10 country with either drop dead gorgeous or devastatingly ugly women

(((Russia))) is trying to destroy us from the inside along with China. China is actively supporting Bob Avakian (Revcom) and Russia is controlling David Duke et al. through the National Conservatism Forum.

Google Oleg Deripaska, Roman Abramavich, and Nathaniel Rothschild.

Corrupt in a way that makes ordinary people's lives harder on a detectable, day to day basis. Very different than US corruption, but other than that a fine country full of fine people. It would greatly benefit both of our countries to end our idealistic grudges.

>implying Germany can be saved

You guys won't exist in a few generations no matter what happens kek. Getting what you deserve Nazi scum.

Wouldn't mind having the US be allied with Russia to forum a super alliance. China, US, and Russia. Then nuke the middle east until its surface is craters of glass.

The only thing iffy is the whole Ukraine situation and I naturally hate the Asian-Russians. The second wave Russians from the near Mongolia region of Russia to be more exact.

Fuckers like you will suffer eternally. you arrogant american prick.

Russia supports any movement that will weaken their competitors, hence their support for independence groups in the US and Europe.

Russia also chooses to attack and kill their White neighbors in Georgia and Ukraine when they are surrounded by menacing orientals that could be slaughtered for land instead.

Stop falling for Putin propaganda. Russia is not an ally it wants to destroy you.

Based country, beautiful girls

says ukraine
>mfw i saw this reply coming

who would know better than the victims of russia?

Have you seen our women?

We're bongs, our standards of beauty are soo fucking low.
A goddess like her is unfathomable.
Also, russia is pretty based compared to SJW western cuntries now.

You've failed both world wars and given your country over to goat fuckers and Merkel.

get on your knees for Ahmed, Hans, its time to pray

Yummy Mummy

God I want to fuck that chick

Kek, your own people kill off your nation. Maybe you should channel that rage at them Adolf.

>Abramovich was the first person to originally recommend to Yeltsin that Vladimir Putin be his successor as the Russian president. When Putin formed his first cabinet as Prime Minister in 1999, Abramovich interviewed each of the candidates for cabinet positions before they were approved. Subsequently Abramovich would remain one of Putin's closest confidants. In 2007 Putin consulted in meetings with Abramovich on the question of who should be his successor as president - Medvedev was personally recommended by Abramovich.

Eh, I visited bongland last year. Your women at least look like women unlike Australia.

Kraut, true germans don't exist anymore, the blood of your ancestors, the krauts that marched across europe every few decades, and steamrolled any opposition is gone, too diluted, spilled over countless battlefields...

The krauts of old were real men, no matter the odds they stood back again and subjugated their enemies under their marching boots. You contemporary germans disgust me, weak, effeminate pussies, unwilling to defend your own culture, your own honor...

You don't deserve to call yourself german like your anscestors. What remains of germany to this day, is the offspring of the feeble, the cowards, the infirms and the traitors. True germans died on the battlefields of old, and whatever remained grew old, shamed by the younger generations, brainwashed by the juden...

Nowadays you are just a collection of cucks occuping the lands of a long extinct people, breathing, undeservedly the same air they breathed. Germany is done... I have nothing but contempt for the krauts

>first man, woman and satellite in space
>redpilled about faggots, no gay propaganda
>no mass muslim immigration
>virtually no niggers
>decreasing homicide rates (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_murder_rate)
>invented the nuclear power plant, AK-47, oil tanker, electric tram and radiator

Oh and they're the only ones blowing the fuck out of ISIS in the Middle East

Based Russia

From this I can safely assume you did not speak to any of them.

If you did, you'd know that the ugliness not only exists on the outside.

It's hard to tell who the bigger cucks are, Germans or Russians. I'm kind of siding with the Russians on this one. The German are average cucks who watch men violate their wives, but the Russians have reached such a high tier of cuckery they actively take order from the bull violating their wives.

Russians by and large remain loyal to the Jewish cabal that slaughtered their families, and that is the pinnacle of cuckery.

>Russia is not an ally it wants to destroy you.

Great, I also want our Zionist controlled government powerless and humiliated.

>cultures don't go through cycles
When a society encounters a time when nobody's trying to kill them, and the resources are plentiful, they come up with stupid, unnecessary, cucked ideologies, and because of this, there will eventually be enemies and resource shortages again, and they will, fall, and come back with traditional values again. Happened with Greece, happened with Rome, will happen with the west.

>american
>knowledge

KEK

where the hell is the mummy poster

Lmao do Ukrainians despise Russia now that they invaded Crimea?

Mummy is beautiful
I want to cummy up her bummy

>Jewish cabal to Russians: "we killed your families and bulldozed their rotting corpses into ditch, now hate America, gomosekis."

>Russians reply: "Okay."

>Jewish Cabal to Americans: "We want to see your white majority's corpses bulldozed into mass graves as soon as possible. Please blame Putin for our infiltration and attempted destruction of your civilization.

> Americans reply: "Okay"

eternal bolshevik

They're bretty good. I would not ally with them, but still, I respect them.

Dirty cuck shill.
Doing your family's murder's bidding.
Don't you ever get tired of being a spineless, gutless, coward??

Totally untrustworthy. An enemy of liberty and democracy.
I am cautiously optimistic about our ability to work together against the mudslime hordes, but we should always keep one eye open when dealing with Russia.
We must curb Russian expansion into eastern Europe at all costs, though. The USSR must stay dead and buried.

Looks legit.

Guessing the only way not to be a spineless, gutless coward is to support Hillary Clinton?

I'll side with Putin, and we'll fight. If you have the balls to fight, faggot.

Most people here are cucks. They wold cheer as Russian conquerors entered their cities to mass rape their daughters and mothers.

Overrated "muh last bastion of white civilization" shithole. It's not at all what you think it is.

Okay Belarus.

If I was rich I'd import a russian skank to make some more mutts.

lmao no

No, I'll cheer when Russians humiliate our Jew overlords in our empirical foreign policy misadventures and they retreat from politics, unable to accomplish their duty for Israel.

We'll use them, they won't use us.

Also the idea they could invade America is laughable. Ivan would get fucked in the ass by an insurgency that makes their failure in Afghanistan look like a joke.

You shifty fucking retard, who said anything about Clinton?

You're like the cuck who thinks he's better than the man who lets a negro bull his wife.

It's Friday after sunset, what are you even doing on a computer?? Shouldn't you have more solemn things that need attending?

Can someone explain to me why America or Europe hate Russia so much ? Even though they all white? Russians originally Vikings or something. It's 2016, no communism. why still the divide?

I think Russia is awesome. I firmly believe they will recover from their economic problems, and I hope that they will help remove the kike menace.

Clinton is the one pushing the idea that Russia is the world's great villain.

Like I said, we'll use Russia, they won't use us.

They can see themselves as competitors in a great game, but really they're just running interference for us while we Make America Great Again...

When Putin doesn't bend the knee for God Emperor Trump, then he will be destroyed, but not before.

yes. they work against us in every arena we step into.

Well put, if America and Russia could end their conflict of ideals (Which should've ended when the communist flag lowered over the kremlin) they could finally recognise the muzzie problem

Hey, how are things over there in westruss- I mean Belarus?

What do you guys think of the US. are we evil like the rest of the world thinks??

I consider them flawed, but better than most. Lot of corruption, lot of problems to solve, But I respect the culture. Has some morals, but not autistic tier no woman can drive style law like Saudi Arabia. Also as a American, they are on the right side of history when it comes to Syria. Ukraine and Crimea is so muddled and mixed I want them to just stop fighting cause I feel like I'm watching two sides and cultures I like kill each other over the same thing.

Anyone who has never heard of this guy needs to watch this video. He is Trump of Russia. Guy cracks me up. Vladimir Zhirnosky.
youtu.be/VrEs6clmJ-8

>No Communism
>Thinks Communism is a set political system and not a series of stages based upon self-criticism.

The (((people))) who control Russia today, are the heirs of Lenin and Stalin. They've spread degeneracy into the West by Jewish agents. The only way to slip them in was to supposedly "persecute" them. The (((Russians))) knew that nobody would dare question the motives of a persecuted Jew.

I think %%SUKA BLYAT PIDORAS GOVNO JOPA BYDLO SASI HUI%%

Why Putin is some kind of ubiquitous god for Ukrainians?

>Jews tell us Russia is our enemy.

Nope.
Hey kike if you hate Russia you go fight Russia. Gather up all your jew friends and wipe out Russia.

My country loves Russia and we're electing the most pro-Russian president ever come November.

Fuck off, Schlomo.

Who is this lady? she's hot

Sosi hui, cockhole.

Why does the mideast hate us?

there is no difference between jew and a russian. two sides of the same bolshevik coin

You sow the wind you reap the whirlwind tovarich.

Eat an uncircumcised dick, shecky.

lmao

I second that sentiment...

anyone?

>two sides of the same bolshevik coin

Did you say "Bolsheviks" comrade?

You're a nigger. Just admit it tyrone. You spear chucking jigaboo.

i'm not your comrade you dirty vodka nigger proxy. the US will wipe you out.

Gee, I wonder who they're working for??

Natalia Polinskaya.
Procurature Independent People's Republic of Krim.

not to be trusted.

still voting trump till i die though

I am the US comrade. You are a filthy jew.

You will not lead my country into a war with our glorious Russian friends. Not now not ever.

Occupation of Israel reminded people of crusades. You will need to exert massive amount of goodwill to counter balance that.

not much

post moar natalia

you're a putin shill. you're not an american and you never will be. you get paid shekels to shape opinion on the internet, and defend russia over anything

no self-respecting american would ever do such a thing

>glorious Russian friends

You mean the (((people))) in your pic??

this.

Are you a correct the record kike faggot working for the DNC or a genuine Kosher Nazi ran away from the front lines comrade?

You are full of fail comrade.

Did you really just accuse him of being from CTR??

LOL!

A decent people still reeling from the utter devastation wrought unto them by the jews.

5 out of 6 are squatting. This means it's going to rain.

you're a putin shill and you don't fool anyone

I don't care if you come here in brigade numbers comrade. You're a joke, a shill, and a large fail.

Why don't you Crimea River and get back to me.

Russians couldve been the only superpower had the Confederacy been established. We could all be Putinists by now, mowing down ISIS and listening to Russian Miley Cyrus and her disapproving dad.