Nu-Male Thread

What sort of family upbringing and childhood experiences cause someone to become a nu-male later in life?

having parents who constantly coddled and rewarded you as a kid for anything you do, constantly reassuring you that you can do anything in the world if you put your mind to it.

Not sure that there is one. Psychopaths can have the best upbringing but they're still psychopaths.

I feel like this goes hand in hand with having a weak effeminate father.

Do you think nu-masculinity is basically hereditary?

forgot to mention living in a household where the mother wears the pants in the relationship, maybe even being raised by a single mother

Despair to get some vagina, beta will all become nu-male at some point in their life, it's just nature, they want to reproduce but women don't care about them, so they litterally have to bend over to everything they say, it's their only chance at imprressing women, who will still leave them for succesful alpha later on, or cuck them.

>step father

I think so because young boys will tend to look up to their fathers as a role model, but if the father ends up being a neutered beta male, then obviously the kid will end up like him.

Having a weak father, having coddling parents, having divorced parents, having a single mother, sitting in a chair all day, wanting pussy while being a pussy

That picture is brilliant, can I save it?

It's all yours my friend

More that they don't truly get punished for bad behavior or learn how to work for something.

Chores, rules and reasonable explanation, and a strong role model to instill values and teach basic skills is what children need. Helicopter parents let their brats run around drooling and gave them participation trophies, now you have these glasses-wearing fucks mincing around campus hoping a feminist will let them fuck her in between asking for consent.

there are probably a lot of nu-males reading this thread right now

>one step above fedora lords

fedora tipping neckbeards are much more tolerable than nu-male cucks

>le nu male meme
hahaha le ebin XDDD

Fucking this

>I was raised by a mother and stepdad who took no shit, but also by my biological dad who was a womanizing piece of shit
>Ended up as a hard working adult who owns his own home and knows how to deal with women and their bullshit, while still occasionally getting pussy
>Friend has a overbearing mother and an absolute wuss of a father
>Father tries to punish him but mom immediately strikes it down
>Spoils the fucking shit out of my friend
>He grows into an insufferable SJW asswipe who graduates with his meme art degree and moves to Commiefornia
>He's struggling to pay bills but still trying to talk shit about "at least I got my degree"
>Meanwhile I've very nearly paid off my house and are working on getting into med school

Guess who will be more reliable when the bombs drop

fukken saved

I live in a liberal town full of these f'n nu-males. Never really paid much attention to just how many there are until I took my family to a female roller derby. It was fucking jam packed with bearded, tight jeaned nu-males. There were also scores of dykes, but there were a LOT of hot girls too! All of these nu-males had shitty glasses and many had GoPros on selfie sticks. They were always "coupled up", roaming around or together in line to buy many eight dollar microbrews. Apparently the nu-male species travel in pairs or packs when at a public event, probably due to low confidence. I was there with my two young daughters and I've never been approached by so many woman in one setting. Some of them were hitting on me when I was within ear shot of my wife. I've been married and out of the game for ten years. I literally got three phone numbers from hot ass beautiful girls. One number I got while carrying my five year old daughter!! The thing about it is I wasn't even trying. I guess because I have offspring, I proved to the straight females that I wasn't some kind of damn weak-ass virgin. Honestly I was kind of in shock. These guys reek of no confidence and I've come to the conclusion that most nu-males will NEVER get a chance to reproduce and most woman instinctively pick up on this. Especially when people like me are taking up all their possible prey. Needless to say, I'll be going back to the roller derby. Bam!

The only nu male I know had serious brain problems and has been treated like a special little hero for the rest of his life, he probably had a foreign doctor as he used the NHS too. It might explain some things...

Fucking this

>Some stuck up bitch on my college campus tries to give me shit
>Tell her to fuck off, I'm 25 and she's 17, where the fuck does she get off trying to act like she knows more than I do or think she's more of an adult than me, tell her to come back when she has her own home and shitloads of bills
>Next day she suddenly wants to be all over my dick and acts like I'm the hottest guy she's ever seen

Bitches

Not even once

I have one friend I'd consider a nu-male and he was raised in a household with a female breadwinner and stay-at-home Dad

Sorry Moly...