Alt Right

Can someone explain what is the alt right and what do they stand for? And as a Conservatarian is it something I should be apart of? Or is it just like the Regressive Left but is at the opposite side of the spectrum?

>Or is it just like the Regressive Left

Yes, it is the regressive left.

Alt right are counter reactions to sjw that arose during Obama's presidency

Just as the progessive left/ron paul tea party libertarian were the counter reaction to Bush's neoconservative

It'll fade in a few years or a decade

>less focus on economic right
>more focus on race and nation identity
>cares about immigration
>put brackets in jew names

Shit posting, the alt-right is shit posting that really rustles journalists because they post in the comment section of their news articles

media is calling it a "dark, racist" thing. it's not. why even put a label on yourself... just go vote for who you want to?

I think op is 'on-the-spectrum'

We wants facts, and policies based on facts. Actions, not name-calling.

Its a made up term for hillary to use as a scapegoat/political boogeyman.

We have no organized opinion, ideology, leadership, or motivations.

We were just a bunch of guys arguing on the internet until she decided to give us a fancy name and blame her problems on us.

Seriously, look at this place. Do you REALLY get the sense any of us have any real idea what we are doing or what we want as a collective?

Its just a sign of how desperate she is to draw attention away from her many, many contraversies that she is blaming US for all her problems.

We are nobody, the alt right doesnt exist in any coherent form.

no, faggot. The term was created by the alt-right itself.

This is half-true. The so-called "Alt-Right" is just an umbrella term for people who hate the globalist multiculturalist radical Left, and who believe the modern Right are a bunch of incompetent cuckolds.

I'm unsure whether adopting such a term is good or bad for us. On one hand, it makes us easier to target, and we thrive on anonymity. On the other hand, if we never unite under a particular banner and set of goals, we will never have actual political power.

So far all our efforts seem to be focused on electing Trump. Right now he's the only banner the enemies of the Regressive Left has.

I just happen to have a similar set of values and belief systems, other than that, I don't really identify with any of you faggots.
That is the beauty of alt-right, comradary through individuality

Fuck that roasting was brutal. Absolutely incredible how people can read that and still think nothing of it.

The Alt-Right is just conservatism/traditionalism infused with white racial identity and the acknowledgement that white people have valid group interests just like other groups do.

The Jewish Question also comes naturally into the equation once one begins to notice who it is, generally speaking, who is fighting most vocally against the Alt-Right movement.

People tired of being called racists homophobes and sexists for no reason.

Saying the Alt-Right is a real movement is like saying the Daily Show is real News.
Its a fucking joke, no one truly believes the bullshit we post here its just entertainment.
Laughing at Taboo subjects weak thin skin dipshits get angry about.
Why is there so much Hitler/Nazi shit? Because nothing is more offensive then Hitler/Nazi shit. That's why its funny.
When you advertise us to the wider world, the real racist fuckwits will congregate here.
Now please turn off the light on your way out.

Right? Me and some guy from japan can call eachother nigger loving faggots over one issue, then pal around and get along over another issue in a different thread.

Its glorious, there are no barriers to discussion thanks to anonymity. You dont have to avoid conflict due to risk of being publicly ostracized for your opinion.

>the bullshit we post here i

WE are not alt right. We've just been lumped in with this invented label. While we may seem similar Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole, is mostly a board of anarchy and while we have similar political stances to this so-called "alt right" we are not they. We are not a united movement, just a bunch of strangers with similar mindsets.

It is everything, and nothing.

Just say it as alt-white.

Then it will become clear to you the deeper meaning of what Hillary was saying.

just a stupid buzzword

No such thing as the alt right. Shills are trying to force the label so it can be used on literally anyone against shillary.

I never said WE were the Alt-Right. It amazes me you fucking gits invented the English language, but you so much trouble understanding it.