pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wxsvEgOTaxA
youtube.com/watch?v=av3j4WStj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=WzxEScuRu4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4SpKCcb_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What exactly happend to Windom Earle in the black lodge?

CUTE
U
T
E

He either died or got turned into utensils

BOBE
O
B
E

buy my book to find out

Bob took his soul for trying to break the rules of the lodge (no eating in the waiting room).

Wow. This is a powerful, necessary statement in Drumpf's America.

He overstepped some boundary by stabbing Cooper and then asking him for his soul in exchange for Annie.

I believe BOB said: Your soul wasn't his to take or something like that.

Is this canon?
youtu.be/wxsvEgOTaxA

So the girl from part 8 was Sarah Palmer, and that bug has been gestating inside her all along?

BOB killed him for his arrogance and hubris.
David Lynch killed him for being a badly-written, cringy villain.

All at once in one beautiful moment

i wanna see this in the roadhouse
youtube.com/watch?v=av3j4WStj2A

C U T E

the most iconic series 3 photo

What happened to Gersten?

I wonder if Garland knew Bobby killed a man.

BOB is asleep, post CUTE!

Fuck off to you containment den

Why the FUCK is BOB's name always capitalised?

Why was he asking for his soul in the first place? What use was it to him? in fact, why did he go to the black lodge with annie in the first place? Windom Earle was such a weird character.

C U T E

why did you get mad enough to respond to that? just ignore Sup Forums b8. you should have mildly keked at that post like I did.

WEW

best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=WzxEScuRu4A

CUTE? Like Christmas?

Well, he's a pure evil entity from a different dimension.

Bob or Bobby just doesn't have that same ring, you know?

CUTEST

Hello guys, I'm new here so excuse me but I need to ask this. What does "dougie jones is one thicc bih" means and why is he that?

And to add to that, why did Bob say he was letting Dale go when clearly he wasn't letting Dale go (see Mr. C).

want to hold eye contact

did they slightly reverse the shot to make him hit the table twice in editing?

Do the Mitchum brothers keep their bunnies permanently drugged up or is Candie just retarded?

She got ready for the judgement day

it's an acronym
it stands for Beware Of Bob

THE cutest

You didn't answer my question user

an damn good picture

Lynch didn't even read the book. There's an interview where he's asked about it and he says "I didn't read it, it's HIS history"

It's possible the time line stuff was in the show first though and Frost added it to his book.

Bad writing indicated by the original script for the finale shows he was actually going to gain some sort of control over the Lodge. Manipulate it, fuck with Cooper, and basically end on a cliffhanger that he has Cooper's soul and is sitting on an ivory throne in the Lodge like the final boss.

Lynch saw this, realized it was fucking retarded, and killed him unceremoniously to get his entire subplot out of the way and cement the notion that the Lodge is beyond human control or comprehension (which the writers evidently didn't understand).

Windom Earle hated Copper. Absolutely hated him.

Look at what happened with Windom when BOB took his soul. Windom would have done the same to Cooper.

Annie could have been a gift to the lodge, another soul to corrupt or use as currency.

>it stands for Beware Of Bob
And what does Bob stand for?

hold on now

man if candie is the one they're constantly giving jobs and asking to do shit imagine how dumb the other two are

WHY WAS NADINE STRONG
>WHY WAS NADINE STRONG
WHY WAS NADINE STRONG
>WHY WAS NADINE STRONG

Beware of BOB

It's an endless loop of a sentence containing itself

Adrenaline

the CUTE squad has arrived!

Beware of bob
it goes on forever

cande and duge the best cuple

>Bella Thorne if she were actually good looking

He did let Dale go in a sense. BOB didn't take his soul, he wasn't sent into the Abyss. BOB could have eliminated a great threat to the black lodge.

Doug would have been free after 25 years if the Doppleganger didn't fuck him over.

beware of (beware of (beware of (beware of BOB)

Why are they so THE cutest? Especially Cande.

cheerleader effect

Fuck, Dale not Doug.

>Coop wakes up
>He

What did she mean by this?

DOigoe take over Dlae

He starts screaming and never stops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah

I had to pause the show because I was laughing that hard at how ridiculous the scene was.

Sincerely says "How's Annie?"

also check my triple triples

That doesn't make any sense. No matter how far I expand that expression I will never arrive at anything that has any meaning!

did they fug

Oh. Well then I guess that explains everything.

I really love what they did with the new season. I enjoy the pacing, the weirdness, the acting and the atmosphere in general. But I have to admit that a few things felt off when I watched the first few episodes. I really needed some time to get used to the digital cam look and while most of SFX are at least decent some of the CGI looked pretty cheap and out of place. Is ist intended, because a few effects in the frist two seasons where also obviously TV budget tier.

Why is he coloring his grey hair? I saw him in nyc a year ago and he was grey as Leland palmer.

Dougie Jones

is this real??????

QUITE FRANKLY

>Snoqualmie, Washington

Why is Candie in Twin Peaks?

>why did the evil rapist demon lie about letting the good guy go
It's a mystery on par with Judy that I don't think will ever be resolved.

>BOB didn't take his soul
then who is Mr. C? And why did he look into the mirror and see Bob?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ss4SpKCcb_U

WE'RE THIS CLOSE TO SOLVING JUDY, THOUGH. AND IT ONLY TOOK LIKE 25 YEARS

Maybe cause Cooper doesn't have grey hair

Jeffires claimed that he did not send Ray after Doppelcoop, that it was someone else pretending to be him. And Doppelcoop seemed to believe it... but then why did Ray know where Jeffries was?

Is the Jeffries impostor trying to get the real Jeffries killed or something?

Memes aside i'm actually curious what he'll do first.

I'm thinking he'll be pretty silent for awhile, like ptsd mode or something.

BABY WANTS TO HUG

YOU LITTLE JABRONI

I would unironically want this to happen.

>after being trapped in an incomprehensible hell dimension for decades and then being trapped in his own body for days after finally being let back into the real world, and then fucking killing himself, all Cooper can do is scream and scream and scream

because he is playing a character with black hair

This general never wants to talk about strong Nadine. Never.

What was Cande's fucking problem?

???

Dude went grey in like 1995.
He looks better with dark hair.

Mr C is the doppelganger, who BOB is riding around in. He didn't need to take cooper's soul to create the doppelganger. We saw coop's doppelganger plenty in the last ep of s2 while coop was still totally himself/not retarded

>yfw Coop is still Dougie in the next episode

some sort of stockholm syndrome, though not quite since she isn't being held against her will

Did you just close your eyes and plug up your ears through the many info dumps s2 had on the Lodge and the episode in s3 where they flat out show you what BOB and the doppelganger's relationship is?

>yfw when being electrocuted made him even more retarded

QTEST EVER