Can I be Alt-right and not use the word "cuck," or hate jews, and other minorities?

Can I be Alt-right and not use the word "cuck," or hate jews, and other minorities?

I'm fiscally conservative:
-I think welfare is abused, but helpful is certain cases
-I'm for less taces an smaller Government
-I'm tired of "PC Culture," and a pussification of the college crowd

But I'm socially liberal:
-I'm an Atheist
-I'm ok with gays, transsexuals, or any kind of gender you want to choose. But I do believe there are two biological sexes.
-People should be able to marry who they want
-I think BlackLivesMatter has good points, and -I believe that systemic racism exists in the police force, but not on the scale they think, and I believe they are extremely over-reactionary and do way more harm than good to their cause.
- I also own a firearm, and believe in the right to own a firearm, but I'm not a gun fetishist

Some people said said I'm libertarian? But I'm not sure. Both Trump and Hillary seem equally as bad, am I'm having a political identity crisis

Sorry dude, it appears you're a Nazi.

Just bee yourself :)

What are the good points that Black Lives Matter has? Explain.

Whatever helps you sleep at night you cuck

no you're not

>good points
>rational thought
>trace of caring and compassion

nope you are an alt right neo nazi extremist in the medias eye and your radical views wont be tolerated.

welcome to the club.

I guess I shouldn't have specifically mentioned BLM. They block highways, start fires, fight white people because they're white. But I do think that there is too strong (as in militarized) police force, and that systemic racism is an easy fuel, because they have to make their year-end quota, ect. ect.

Whon art thy semon demon?

White privilege is displaced hate from Rich privilege. The cops are fall guys for the anger rising from the poor community. The true enemy is the rich upper class, not racist middle-class citizens.

I'm a fiscal conservative atheist with classical liberal ideas as well. I basically agree with everything you said except two things.
-Cuck is a great insult and you should learn to use it when appropriate.
-I love Trump and think Hillary is absolute trash.

How is Trump bad in your opinion?

Alt-Right is ill defined so people try and mold it around what they want, but people who claim to be alt-right and people who demonize it. Some people like stormfags glom onto alt-right because they think they'll finally get some traction but you don't have to be a stormfag to realize degeneracy is destroying people who want to live a logical, self determined life without being made the enemy of leftists and their insane plans, e.g. open borders, shaming success, destruction of marriage and family, and so on. The ideas are freely exchanged here so just be a man (or a woman) about it and stand for what is right.

No, you're just a faggot.

yes you can! you can be whatever you want!

I agree with completely. I should also mention that I am for tax increases on the 1% of the 1%. I'm not an economist, so I'm not going to give a number, but I believe the more you make the more you should contribute, but nothing complete unreasonable. No way we'd see the MSM talk about that though. I firmly believe it's why Bernie was pushed out.

I think he's just as corrupt as Hillary, and I think his "rhetoric is dangerous". He is learning how to watch his mouth I suppose, but I really don't think he should be talking like that and generally being a pompous, over-confident insult thrower in the international arena, when there are people out there crazier than either him or Clinton.

But I honestly don't think liberals want open borders. Maybe the fringe college kids, and few other people. But a know a lot of people who are pretty hard left, and are for legal immigration. Come here legally, integrate with our culture whatever. Just don't leech off us. And what do you mean by "destruction of marriage and family", polygamy, reliance on government assistance?

You're got a long way to go before alt-rights would accept you lol

Sorry to have to break it to you, but you're a RIABN (Republican In All But Name).
Get yourself some magic underwear and sign up for Mitt's 2024 campaign.

>RIABN
It's RINO you retard

>unironically calling yourself alt-right
You wanna know how I know you're shitposting?

A RIABN is a RINO in denial.

>I think BlackLivesMatter has good points

get out

I guess I'm just looking too much at the name rather than the ideology. Alt-Right is sort of a general term I suppose.

Hard left are for naturalization for illegal immigrants. Destruction of marriage and family are various narratives put forward that question the need to get married, the need for children, all very leftist ideals. Black lives matter does not address their horrid family values, the agenda is an attack on whites, but that is very black/white centric and not really a big part of alt-right. Alt-right just calls massive bullshit on BLM for ignoring FBI crime stats, logically destroying all BLM arguments with one weekend of murders in Chicago. I'm too lazy to find article questioning marriage and traditional family values, or anti-trump articles that are really anti-white articles, but they are there. Alt-right is really the only thing that is not attacking me, a cis white male.

youre just a cuck honestly

I'll help you; you are a cuck. Vote Hillary.

Do you suck nigger cock for money, or are you doing it purely out of lust?

>Faggot
Simple LOL

I think you're a libertarian

I agree with this. I believe family is very important and children being born out of wed-lock is saddening. Not at all for religious reasons, but because of the family. We're animals we're going to to want to fuck the opposite sex, but people need to be careful and consider the risks. And yeah I agree, BLM is pretty ignorant to their own problems. Why not try to work with whitey instead of blame him? Make your enemy your friend. The majority of people I see in those protests seem to want to feel the rush and cause chaos.

>he's just as corrupt as Hillary

Sounds like you don't like him because you're a MSM cuck. Everyone lies, no one is pure, but fuck he's nothing like the disgusting neo-cons and neo-libs we've been ruled by for 2 decades.

Get your head out of your ass. We finally have a chance to elect a non-establishment non-politician candidate and you're worried that he said a few mean things.

I consider Hillary and Obama's recent rhetoric to be profoundly more divisive and dangerous.

You are great for the alt right
Although we aren't the alt right
If you want that go to breitbart or infowars

>I'm an atheist
>-I think BlackLivesMatter has good points, and -I believe that systemic racism exists in the police force, but not on the scale they think, and I believe they are extremely over-reactionary and do way more harm than good to their cause.

lol ok r e d d i t

Milo Yiannopoulos

How else do you plan on dealing with Hillary's super-predators?

You don't have to be a dick. Things have been pretty civil. I don't think it's just his way of speaking. He won't release his tax returns, he appears oblivious to international politics. He acts like a 5 year old when questioned on his ideals. I don't think he's be a BAD leader, but rather an incompetent one. I'm for non-establishment, I'm tired of having families in the Whitehouse, but he's just part of another establishment. They're playing the same game, just in different fields. His political non-establishment ideals don't outweigh his faults.

I think the biggest thing out trump that worries me most is that he has no plan possibly? He give the same answer to every question. He says something is tremendous, or huge, and he doesn't give specifics. He's good at talking, but not at giving specifics. That's what I suppose a good businessman does, but he needs to change the way he explains himself. Because I don't know his platform other, than "The Wall", and Crooked Hillary. I watch his speeches and read his tweets, and he just shouts the things he knows are going to get cheers from the crowd. He starts a sentence about one thing and some how ends it on a completely different subject. He needs to get on track and have a CLEAR outline to get my support And I have just as many grievances against Hillary. I'm certainly not a supporter of hers.

>I believe that systemic racism exists in the police force

Gas

Yourself

there is no "alt"

OP I would recommend listening to Dave Rubin. He is more of a Libertarian in his political views.
I tend to be more conservative in most of my views. I enjoy listening to folks like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder sometimes. What I like about Dave Rubin is that he isn't really 'right leaning' or even that far to the Left. He seems very up front and honest about his opinions, but he's very much open to discussion of any topic in a very professional, civil manner, even with those that he completely disagrees with. I respect someone like him.
The reason I like Ben a lot is (there are actually a few reasons) because he is very consistent and uses facts and statistics to back his arguments towards policy or issues - not emotion. He's also a big advocate of families remaining intact for the greater good for the child (if any) in the marriage, because couples that have children that stay married tend to have less fucked up children that lack any kind of moral compass or values.

There's a lot I could say desu, but nobody openly uses the term 'cuck' in debate or throws the jews under the bus openly (unless you're muslim? lol).

"Alt-right" is just the mainstream's way of saying Sup Forums. So it's a great way of trying to pin our bullshit racism/nazism/memeism with a right wing movement, as a way of turning moderates away from the republican party and from Trump in the upcoming election.

FUCK OFF CTR

THE ALT RIGHT ISNT REAL ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT

STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE US AND CREATING ILLUSION

Just read all you can and pay attention, it doesn't take a genius to tell right from wrong, and argue your opinion but be tolerant and listen to other views, and you will zero in on what values really matter.

Yeah they all lie. But I don't want to see the world burn. The candidates are supremely disappointing. Neither will make America better. China has her shit together, we don't.

No "we" as in Sup Forums is not the alt-right, it's much bigger than that. I think a majority of posters here are right leaning. For Europoors, it's anti-immigrant. For USA it's anti left establishment.

The ""Alt-right" doesn't exist moron.

It's just a label for them to demonized you and make them look like the heroes in their story.

Yes you can, though I'm not sure if the alt right really is a thing. I do agree with many of your points, but as an interesting experiment you should take a screen shot of this post, then hang out here for a few months, and after that post your screen shot and give your self a new review, Im sure everyone here would be interested in the results.

lol kike/cuck detected

There is literally nothing wrong with doing these things. I do it all the time and people squirm because they know I'm right.

there is no such thing as the alt-right

we have many beliefs, but that is at the discretion of each individual person

anyone who mentions the alt-right, no matter how they phrase it, or what manner they address it, is most likely CTR, Mossad, or someone equally harmful, that is especially true for OPs

The alt-right is a meme, it doesn't exist.

It's a made up word.

They think open borders means something similar to Belgian man walking through luxembourg and into Germany, passing along like nothing happened, seeing a few hardworking ethnic families who are extremely polite and gracious for being given "the chance of a better life"

What actually happens is quite different, but they never see it, and when they do they will find any excuse to explain it away as a "one off occurrence".

Just look at how many of these fucking retards think that ISIS actually wants western countries to reject muslims from their countries or accuse muslims of wrongdoing. It's fucking ridiculous, open any history textbook that goes into detail on war and foreign policy and you'll see massive ethnic migrations as a form of wiping out resistance, isolating people, or just generally "breeding out" a local population. You don't have to go in and kill people, you just have to mix and replace them. The Russians did it to the Baltics, the Chinese did it to the Tibetans, the British did it to the Native Americans, and so on and so on. People seem to think that warfare is purely guns and tanks on a battlefield or a guy hiding with a bomb when that's only one form of it, the WORST form too.

You're a neo-con

Most of the population falls closer to your line of thinking than what the left has deemed to be "alternative:" For example. I'm on board with most of what you said except for BLM. They have set back race relations to the 60s police are going start hosing protesters again before long if they don't get some fucking sense. I too think Hilary is terrible, but I think Trump would be so ineffective that we'll end up right where we started in the event he is elected which is better than further shitting up Constitutional rights.

> can I be alt - right
> I think blm has good points

They probably squirm because while you were coughing out sentences at people and throwing the word 'cuck' in the mix they can't focus on anything other than your rancid halitosis seeping from your crusted lips and staring at your """beard"""" growing on your turkey neck that looks like some pubes sprinkled on top of a pile of smacked dog shit.

>Fuck you, you fucking troll.

the alt right isn't real you fucking normalfag. Alt right is just what lefties call anyone who disagrees with them online that, while roping in a few shitty people to denounce them

Your grammar is atrocious, potato nigger.

>But I'm socially liberal:
>-I'm an Atheist
>-I'm ok with gays, transsexuals, or any kind of gender you want to choose

You belong in an oven.

>he's good at talking

if you say this and you're not an inbred toothless Republicunt, you're lost

Plebit

>Can I be Alt-right and not or hate jews
>Rich privilege
>The true enemy is the rich upper class
>I agree with completely

I'm not sure about much in this thread, but you're definitely a faggot.

He's good at rallying and hyping a crows. He has a lot of word vomit and uses buzzwords, but he can work a crowd for sure.

if you want to be a cuckold go ahead no one is stopping you

>I'm fiscally conservative but socially liberal
I haven't debated someone like you before.

>I think welfare is abused
Obviously. "There are givers and there are takers" -- even Paul Ryan and his social justice Catholicism thinks this

>I'm for less taces
big taxes are (((European))).

>I'm tired of "PC Culture," and a pussification of the college crowd
well that's good

>Atheist
I just feel bad for you then. Christianity is a pathway to living a better life. I hate atheists tbqh but you will become tolerable so long as you endorse Christianity and recognize it's importance to society despite your (((atheism)))

>I'm ok with gays, transsexuals, or any kind of gender you want to choose
kekekekekek fuck their propaganda, user.

>I think BlackLivesMatter has good points
You are admonished. No, you can certainly not be Alt-Right whatever that term even means to you normie.

No you're just a regular liberal. Not even a cuckservative
>Le fiscally conservative socially liberal meme
Kys.

yes, a crowd of people who listen to Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh

Not sure if you are just trolling but it seems well thought out enough. As others have said, no one really considers themselves "alt-right" just pro truth, and actual common sense using facts and statistics.

I hope I know what you meant about BLM but the movement itself is racist and funded by George Soros.

This is a bastion of actual free speech. I don't feel like everyone actually hates minorities etc, there is just high level shit going on pushed by globalist agendas. All of it involves lying to the populace and convincing us that one solution fits literally every scenario.

I don't feel like typing more. Sorry.

What's the differnce between a single mother with a child with the father paying child support vs a divorced couple where the mom has custody and the father pays child support? Why does a couple being married before having a kid make it any different? You think a couple getting married gonna make them magically stick together or fathers less shitty?

No you have to Heil Hitler to join the club.

All your answers can be found in this infographic, OP.

kinda looks like joanna newsom

traps aren't gay

I'm sorry you hate atheists. I don't hate Christians, and recognize their influence (good and bad). I have a very good life and I couldn't ask for a better one doing what I do and being with the girl I'm with. I certainly won't ever endorse it, but I don't hate it, and I don't hate Christians. It's disingenuous to think your religion is superior or something. Just learn to live and tolerate those around you. My father's Christianity isn't a hard issue in our everyday lives. It's not that big of a deal.

And yeah being gay or transsexual or whatever doesn't affect me. And two guys getting married isn't going to stop people from reproducing or something. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

And BLM has more bad than good. But some of their ideas are not all that crazy in my opinion.

Married couples raising children together are universally better in every single respect than single parents, both for individuals and society at large.

If you wish to see this in reality remove all safety nets for fucking up and choosing a bad partner or having nothing to offer your spouse (security, happiness, etc).

>alt-right

NIGGA WTF IS THAT

WE ARE THE DARK ARMY.

I agree. I think it's stupid to yell at "leftists" and "the right". Not one ideology is going to fix everything. Lots of people choosing sides when it's not that simple.

And I know I asked if I was "alt-right" kind of tongue in cheek. But even though I think political labels are good in general, I am curious at to what label I would fit.

As someone who enjoys guns. If BLM didn't act like niggers and focused on their core points: the militarization of the police, the fact that policing in many communities aren't being policed by people who live there, these are valid points I can get behind. Remember when people were deputized? When policing was for the community and not an extension of the government?

YEAH! WE'RE THE NIGGERS!

I'm jealous you have a good life and even more jealous you have a GF. Stay on this board, user. Don't post for a bit, just read. I commend you on your curiosity. Perhaps, CNN brought you here? But you have much to learn. God Bless!

Fuck the SPLC.

fucking violent niggers

You're definitely a libertarian. Welcome to the club.

I'm a child of divorce. My mother made it so I could very rarely see my Dad. And I think being with my Dad less caused me to have early social development issues. Later in my teens, when I was able to see him more I grew out of that, but I bloomed late and I blame being torn between both of my parents, and each villainizing each other. You can argue that not every marriage ends like that, but I believe most do. Having a family together is nothing but beneficial, I see no downsides. If you see any I'd be curious to know your viewpoint

SHIIILLLLLLLLL BAAAIIIIIIT

>I'm socially liberal
Die.

>I'm socially liberal
You're a little bitch is what you are. Fuck you.

See here is the thing you're not saying couples are better at upbringing a child you're saying married couples are better at raising a child. Its obviously true that a father and a mother raising a child together is more helpful to his/her upbringing but why married? What benifit is there to being a married couple raising a child vs a non married couple. You don't think that a married couple could ever have dysfunctional household? Or a Married couple could ever split up? Also to point out in my initial post i was comparing a single mom vs a divorce single mom not a single mom to a married couple.

>Can I be Alt-right and not use the word "cuck," or hate jews, and other minorities?

Yes! In fact, this complacent, submissive bluepilled cuck behavior defines the cuckold cucks who cuckingly selfcuckbel as alt-cucks

"We're animals we're going to to want to fuck the opposite sex, but people need to be careful and consider the risks."

Wow. Just wow.

What people need to do is utterly irrelevant when being fertile and horny is our default genetic programming.

Oh my sweet young child you are merely in the libertarian phase of the redpill journey and will continue traveling the path we all have ventured:

libertarian > paleoconservative > Fascist > Traditionalist

Questions to ponder / things to look into:
1. Are you an atheist because there's no evidence for God and only that? A society can't remain free without some sense of morality outside of government. Does God provide benefit from a conceptual standpoint?

2. Are you okay with LGBT because their lives don't affect you? Is sexual orientation purely an individual choice or do we have any community obligation to sustain our culture? If so, how can not heterosexuals keep it going?

3. Look up the actual stats surrounding black homicide rates and the complete disproportions between the amount of blacks in America and the amount of homicides they commit.

Alt right doesn't mean you have to be racist and hate Jews and gays. Granted there are a lot of people like that. I'm part of the social liberal fiscal and constitutional conservative meme category and I consider myself alt right. However I'm not a big fan of blacks or elite Jews tbqhf.

Well yeha. We are animals, we have primal tendencies. But we aren't just animals anymore, we have a society. And if we want to have our society remain stable we should be responsible, and not act like animals. Now, having casual sex isn't going to cause the collapse of society, but having a child with some random person out there is going to affect the child's life in more bad way than positive I can almost guarantee.

>1838
> (OP)
> What are the
You sound like a normie, ie someone who will be hanging with all of the other traitors

RABI
Republican
Accepting
Black
Interracial

Alt right is basically just media shorthand for a bunch of groups, loosely affiliated and mostly online, that are only really right wing as a reaction to modern progressive movements like BLM. There's not much tying them together under one ideology, but they tend to be racist, nationalist, and in favor of a return to American values of a bygone era. They feel deeply disenfranchised by modern values and blame other races, liberal political groups, and feminists for this.

While they aren't completely intellectually bankrupt, their ideology is much more rooted in an emotional reaction to changes in society that are outside their control than they are in reason. They use words like "degeneracy" that don't really have any real objective, rational meaning to describe the ways in which they feel society has lost its way.

The alt-right is not the degenerative, do nothing white nationals. The alt-right is simply an alternative to the mainstream right. I think the emphasis on the eternal jew, the hidden jew, the conspiracies, is small mindedness and is what is holding white identity politics behind. It creates false problems to solve, much like feminists as an identity bloc worship around slaying the patriarchy, a delusional 'god' like thing that is behind all their suffering.

Others in the alt-right can see this, and we saw this in white nationals and stormfags. This is why the alt-right didn't emerge from stormcucks approved zones.

When I see the word "leftists" I generally think of normies getting used by the system because of their feelings based "logic", so I'm generally OK with that term. I know what you mean though. If you haven't already, watch some SJW vs logic videos and you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you lurk on /pol for a while with an open mind you'll more than likely get red pilled on various topics.

Everybody's going to be fuckin trying to steer the alt right in their own directions for the next few days - what shit its going to be like anonymous afterchanology

>Can I be Alt-right and not use the word "cuck," or hate jews, and other minorities?

Sure, but you will.