KANGZ

N' SHIEET

fucking americans

>aussie flag
>not bringing the bantz

canadian proxy detected

he was tanned and didnt have any light features

you germanics are so pathetic

you know atleast turks arent claimin anatolian history but you germanics claim roman and greek history as your own

hahahaha

Step up your game Straya

shut up nigger your country is full of disgusting muts

>your country is full of disgusting muts
atleast they arent subhuman germanics

>you germanics claim roman and greek history as your own
Who said that? You're putting words in our mouths, Paco.

>atleast turks arent claimin anatolian history b
But they are. They frequently claim Hittite ties.

If your country was full of Germanics instead of niggers, it would probably be first world and civilized.

^this

then why you werent first world and civilization before the romans?
what happened?

haha, you germanics are so stupid and dont make any sense
Pig, im not
you germanics paint romans statues with your features and draw them with your features

wtf is going on i cant stop laughing

im a proud Italian American but Germanics are outstanding people with a cool history

>Italian American
if you arent tanned with dark hair and eyes then you are germanic or mixed with them

>fucking americans
>including a leaf
How retarded can you get?

>then why you werent first world and civilization before the romans?
Why are you STILL not first world civilization after the (Visigothic Germanic) Spanish?
>you germanics paint romans statues with your features and draw them with your features
This is the same tier as black people who think Napoleon destroyed the Sphinx's face to cover up the fact that it was a negro.

>Why are you STILL not first world civilization after the (Visigothic Germanic) Spanish?
what is puppet govt?

>This is the same tier as black people who think Napoleon destroyed the Sphinx's face to cover up the fact that it was a negro.
pic related

not all Italians are tanned you retard, my family is Sicilian with some Norman Heritage and we have light eyes and brown/ black hair and we are pale AF

you're disgusting

it seems you didnt understand, im not surprised, you germanics tend to be very stupid

im saying that the natives on those land were tanned with dark hair and eyes

all the people with pale and light features are germanic or mixed with them

you are germanic, fuck you pig

I'm Germanic and offended I never said anything about about Latins you started this shit. Well im half celtic but still you are being mean for NOTHING

>Italy
>White

pick one famalam

>Latins
im not latin
>Well im half celtic
no you arent

you are full germanic

>you are being mean for NOTHING
being germanic,
you need to be exterminated

>you are full germanic?
Wut? My mom is a mix of Scottish, Cornish, Welsh, and Irish.

>Im not latin
Then what

>Wut? My mom is a mix of Scottish, Cornish, Welsh, and Irish.
they arent celtic, those land got germanic immigration
>Then what
iberian with some black in it

>they arent celtic, those land got germanic immigration
But my last name is Murphy it goes back to Celtic royalty

>iberian with some black
Then why can't we get along.

>Some black

1 drop rule senpai

your people are a threat to every non germanic

your elite has some plans for this world, i think they want to turn the entire world into a big sodoma and gomorra so they can control it very easy

I have nothing to do with that.

Black guy here. I remember when I used to be blue pilled and thought that everyone was equal. Back when I was a carefree weeb. But after browsing Sup Forums for 2 years, watching Tommy Sotomayor, and truly looking at how low income Blacks behave, my eyes have been opened. I thought Asian women loved Black guys, but now I see they only like White men. I thought most Whites were smart, then I see them taking part in BLM protests and my stomach turns. I thought Black people were no different physically than other races, now I've come to dislike my large lips and nose. And the thing I hate the most are ignorant, stupid, poor Blacks that blame everyone for their problems, play the race card, all the while asking for free gibsmedats from hard working, successful people. Why can't American Backs be like Nigerians? I went to college with a few of them in my class, and they were fucking intelligent as hell, and they came from musch harsher, poorer backgrounds. I think I'll move somewhere nice like Japan, and get away from all this shit. Wish I knew where to go from here.

>Australia

never knew monkeys could use computers. How about you hop on your shitty life raft and paddle to my country or the US?

From what i hear, Japan is more racist and unwelcoming than most places. Best of luck to you, though.

>nigger thinks he is mediterranean
Every fuckin time. They were tanned because they were all day under the sun, you stupid monkey.

>that ID

Kek wills it.

WE CAME
WE SAW
WE WUZ KANGZZZZZZZZ

Good job

>burger thinks USA is the only America

You're fucking retarded.