Milo is a fraud

Dear alt-right,

How were you led astray by this faggot?

Milo Yiannopoulos has only been pretending to spearhead your retarded movement, and he doesn't even genuinely want Trump to win the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

>42:20 - "I really like him [Trump], but do I want him in the White House? Well, fill in the gap yourself..."

>43:45 - "Look, I don't want him in the White House, don't tell anyone."

You were all nothing but useless idiots to Milo, he has only cashed in on the alt-right thing and is laughing all the way to the bank. He will cast you all out when Trump is marginalized and blackballed by his own party in November.

I've never known a more collectively brainwashed demographic than right-wingers.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/07/20/twitter-boots-breitbart-columnist-part-wider-crackdown/87332838/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suddenly silent here in the echo-chamber, bumping just to make sure.

The Gamergaters caught the Milo STD...
...and it spread

He said he likes TRUMP, he finds him very charismatic and wants him to last as long as possible in the election. so what if he doesnt outright say he wants him elected, he does

Wow wtf???? FRAUD

>a jewish homosexual drug addict attention whore doesn't want Trump to be president

well thats it, I give up, I'm going to shill for Hillary now

We're not Alt-right, fuck off with your generalisations and shitty labels.

alt-right is a fucking meme. it has always been and always will be. it was obvious from day 1 that this jew was trying to subvert and gain popularity from it, both interviews he has with joe rogan show this, he was never our savoir just a useful idiot to get this movement going

This. I consider anybody claiming Sup Forums to be alt-right to be a fucking shill. Therefore, saged.

>September 2015
no-one in the world ever changes their mind on anything ever, you're right

Wtf I hate milo now
You're right I'm with her

we already hate Milo here

you're better off making this post on le donald

Do you understand how stupid you need to be not to even be able to write a book on your own with help from a Ghost Writer the publisher provides?

He is so stupid, so brainless, he had to get some idiot "Vow Day" to "co-write" it (meaning he wrote the entire thing) and let him put his name on it in hope of selling more books.

Literal retards can write their own books with help from a ghostwriter or a "with..." credit from someone. He couldn't even do that.

Notice his articles, always are "co-written" by that same paki or dumb shits he coaxes into doing his work for him for free?

I'd seriously wonder if the motherfucker can read. Thus I repeat, he is well BELOW AVERAGE intelligence.

If you have evidence to the contrary, present it now or shut your fucking mouth now and forever more.

lol, Milo kicks ass!!!!

Wtf, i hate Milo now

Anyone who thinks that Trump is the best choice for president (from all the Republican nomines) is a moron. Milo is supporting him but he is saying that he isnt perfect and everyone can agree with that.

Every single milo thread everyone says he just wants attention you newfag shart in marter

>Milo is a fraud
slowpoke.png

he mentioned it before on i think rubin report. He said during his first interview with rogan he just kind of liked trump but was later convinced he wanted him as president.

>Milo
>led

He's a parasite who feeds off us and an attention vampire. We've hated him for years. Not as much as we hate the shitlibs though. Milo can go last in the oven because he's done some good troll work.

I love a Jew like Milo.

I DETEST a Jew like YOU.

>Op is Milo
Milo stop shitposting on Sup Forums

How can someone who got to the party late and was detested by most be said to have "spearheaded" the movement?

I nominate samuel hyde to be our new leader
he is the adolf hitler of our time, with oration skills to match
with his new show on adult swim, he will bring men in droves to our cause

I'm voting for Trump because I support him, not because Milo or anyone else. Milo is amusing and he can vote for whoever he wants to.

>egypt

He's said several times that while he originally just wanted Trump to shake up the system, he now fully supports a Trump presidency

Fuck it I forgot Milo is a bongastani, but the way things are going I'm sure he can vote anyway.

>American education

LAST CALL-- MILO FANBOYS/FOAM BOYS, GIVE ME ONE OF HIS ORIGINAL IDEAS, SUMMARIZE HIS PLATFORM FOR ME OTHER THAN GLOMMING ONTO WHATEVER THIS SITE AND A FEW OTHERS SAY AND REPHRASING IT WITH BLACK DICK AND AIDS JOKES..

GOING ONCE...(that's right...go home and get your fucking shine boxes)....

>Croatia

>I've never known a more collectively brainwashed demographic than right-wingers.

Liar. Why do you have to lie all of the time?

>milo
>alt-right

I think you're jealous of Croats's flag. It's sooo fly.

Milo is pretty funny though. Everything he does is just to push buttons and promote no one else but Milo. Dude's hot, funny, and quick witted. Just sit back and lol

At this point I'd rather the government stay deadlocked for another 4 years than have either of these walking piles of shit in office. Can we wait a year after Hilary strokes out and Trump's heart bursts from all the uppers he's on and just try again? Republican field was shit this year. If Rand had fallen close to Ron on the spectrum I think he would have done better. They really missed their shot at a grass roots movement by sidelining Ron Paul. He could have been the Republican version of Sanders. Shit a Sanders Paul throwdown would be spicy.

he lost pretty much every point joe rogan contested him in, like circumcision and religion. He lost the religion argument so badly he resorted to SJW tactics like crying about how it deserves to be treated seriously and claiming it's complicated. Hell, he even tries to just compliment joe as much as possible hoping he busts a nut and lets him drop the argument.
No one who gets their ass handed to them by joe rogan of all people should be considered intellectual in any way.

I'm not alt right and I know he is just some scamming faggot.

I can't believe people here refer to themselves as that. Its like a sure way to spot an autist.

for all the "milo fans" here-- please, sum up for everyone his platform.
what does he believe in? what original ideas does he have? What articles/books has he written by himself that reflect a unique outlook and demonstrate Any academic qualification, other than professing a love for taking black dick in the ass (which, to be fair, seems to count as an academic qualification these days).

Other than "feminism is cancer, I love sucking black dick" give a rundown of his ideas....

>dear alt-right
You are in the wrong place faggot.

usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/07/20/twitter-boots-breitbart-columnist-part-wider-crackdown/87332838/

Breaking news - Donald Trump isn't perfect

Alert the media, OP.

(it is pretty creepy to have someone else copy your posts and present them as their own..which is ironic, given that the discussion is about someone who steals content bc they have no original ideas..eh, whatever gets your rocks off user...at least it's spreading the message, and none of them will be able to answer.)

Guys.... Where has Hillary been having rallies lately? In the hamptons, Silicon Valley, Martha's Vineyard, ect...

She's not campaigning to the public, it's to private donors.

Can we get some attention on this

We've known that for long.
He's just an attention whore and an opportunist who latches on target demographics for money and fame.
He's the one who redefined the "Alt Right" label to include himself, Trump and all of Sup Forums at once, and appointed himself as a sort of spokesperson.
He must be pleased to see "his movement" getting famous. As more actual racists are drawn to him it's possible he shifts again, to get their shekels.

Oh and btw he pocketed the Privilege Grant money.

source?

>our movement

Pol is not the alt right, dumb normies just think we are because they're meek and scared of people with different beliefs

How do people not remember that Sup Forums has generally always hated milo? he's an attention whoring faggot and I'm glad his career is in the gutter

this gay dude is fabulous , i dont go for gays but i like this guy hes entertaining as hell

alt-right doesn't accept faggot jews

The alt right doesn't exist

No one likes Milo here

>The alt right doesn't exist
Exactly, it was a boogie man to explain the lack of support for the rinos during the primary. The intertubes just ran with it.

Did you buy the proxies yourself or did CTR take them out of your salary?

translation: "I've been exposed, so I'm going to keep dodging and pretend I've forgotten the request to resent any part of my faggot idol's platform. don't realize I just look like even more of a dickhead, but I can do this bc I normally don't run into people here who actually know their business."

That about sum it up? done with you asshole.

Sup Forums never liked milo you fuckhead, he's a flaming faggot that sucks niggerdick

the only people on pol who follow milo are reddit neckbeard multinationals, faggots, and milo herself.

We already know

The cards told us.

this shit is fucked up, y'all got me straight up PISSED. after all the shit milo has done for you guys you turn around and stab him in the back like this just to look "cool" on a fucking anonymous board. milo's cool, funny, handsome, and BTFOs out of enemies such as jews, sjws, cuckservatives, and women. he's always been good about promoting this place and having our back when leftists wanna talk shit or start something. he's a fucking legend on here and now because he's gotten too big you all wanna pretend like "oh i never liked milo." well, fuck you too.

Milo please, at least be a little more subtle

why just because i'm telling like it is i have to be milo??

lips look like earthworm flesh