Why did the Tyrells even ally with the Lannisters?

Why did the Tyrells even ally with the Lannisters?

They were in position to completely fuck them over by joining Robb with their huge army and split up the kingdoms with him.

Catelyn was right there too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzDG4ZjKOxA
youtube.com/watch?v=WcisB3xFHKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The old tyrell bitch cared more about comfort and didn't want to get dirty with Robb so she went to fag it up in a cozy safe castle . Fuck them and they deserved death .

Thank you for censoring but I can still see how ugly those tits are.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzDG4ZjKOxA

youtube.com/watch?v=WcisB3xFHKQ

Dormer would be a 10/10 with proper tits

What kind of God would give such a qt waifu such ugly tatas? ;_;

You have to realize in ACOK pretty much everyone goes full retard just to fuck Stark over:

Balon refuses his perfect alliance in favor of sacking the poorest and largest kingdom that can never be held with more enemies than ever before

Tyrells bed with snakes knowing full well they would benefit most by staying neutral and wait until everyone else depleted their forces

NONE of the bannermen in the Vale came to Stark, despite him having blood ties to the Arryns.

Stannis Baratheon goes full retard, kills Renly and then botches the Blackwater because he wants to kiss nobility ass

Theon goes full retard and everyone inside Winterfell also goes full retard

Edmure Tully goes full retard and attacks Tywin in the flank forcing him back to King's Landing

Somehow Dorne made no moves at all during this uncertain period against the Lannisters

Don't worry. She'll age like fine milk.

>dem sad looking tortillas

Never forget

Cuz loras hated stannis for killing robb. I thought this was quite clear

There is a cosplaying russian girl with MASSIVE TITS that is her spitting image.

DEAR GOD I HAVE TO FIND THAT ALBUM

Why even show them? Was the director blind?

That's qt to you? She looks like an old lady with really good skin

Guys I found it

imgur.com/gallery/e3l8o

And apparently they had upwards of ten million gold coins sitting at Highgarden.

While they were at war.

They had nothing to spend it on.

Really activated my almonds

That is uncanny

are you faceblind?

loras was butt befuddled by renly's death and wanted stannis dead

Because they wanted to marry smirk to the king on the iron throne after renly croaked. Nigga are u really this stupid.

THANK THE GODS FOR HER TITS

That's nice.

They thought catelyn was complicit in the murder of renly because she helped brienne escape

Are the people in Game of thrones just all retards?

We're talking about Robb here. They had no quarrels with him. He was a natural ally and would have handed them the entire kingdom. The guy would have let them sit on the Iron Throne and do whatever they wanted to Stannis.

They had more than enough men to reinforce Robb's army and run over the Lannisters. All Robb needed was like 10k more men to crush his enemies and they had 50k.

>Somehow Dorne made no moves at all during this uncertain period against the Lannisters

That's the worst part. These guys had the perfect chance to strike KL and take revenge for all the shit that happened to them. Guess this is why the guards didn't move a finger when the sneks killed their King.

that was all to even the scales of Robb being implausibly undefeatable in battle.

>all these fucking retards and tit-plebs who don't like her delicious fucking flapjacks
real titty connoisseurs see these for the treasure they are, they are perfectly aesthetic for the style of breast they are

check out the tudors

It's funny her tits are as frumpy as her smirk is.

>Robb being implausibly undefeatable in battle.
All of his victories made complete sense. He had an intelligence advantage for being in the Riverlands, Brotherhood without banners was fucking Lannister's logistics and the threat of Stannis/Renly kept them from crushing him with all their forces at once.

this

muh Renly

>Remember the 24/7 smirkposting.
>Tatas came out.
>Sansa got period and the "I already suckd dicc" eyes.
>2017 its just sansaposts.

Ugly tits ruin lifes.

Also

>mfw you do the seccs, see tatas and are good and you know you will cum hard.

True enlightenment is knowing that the (((((Iron Bank))))) is one secretly controlling Westeros and the king/queen on the throne doesn't matter.

Sure, what's a few thousand dead bodies and some devastation here or there. Doesn't matter at all.

Muh nigga.

BOAAAR TITTTS

>marry joffrey
>joffrey is crazy
>kill joffy and marry tommen
>tommen is autist and easy to control
>???
>rule the seven kingdoms through autist king

Dorne doesn't have a real navy or a large army. But they actually do fuck over the Lannisters way harder in the books by allying with Aegon Targaryen, a hidden targ.

He doesn't exist in the show thus making Dorne after Oberyns death completely irrelevant.

>tfw your wife loses 20 lb and her once nice fat tits now look like these

I like how this is making fun of the "her emails" argument because Arya is being so unreasonable, yet the email problem was an indicator that Clinton was skirting FOIA and likely covering up a [very unsurprising] lot of corruption and collusion.

>Balon refuses his perfect alliance in favor of sacking the poorest and largest kingdom that can never be held with more enemies than ever before
Greyjoys were always retarded
>Tyrells bed with snakes knowing full well they would benefit most by staying neutral and wait until everyone else depleted their forces
The Baratheon name was already accepted as royal house by everyone, so they tried to use this to hijack the throne by marriage and taking the initiative seemed better than to wait for a possibly unfavorable outcome (see also Joffrey's murder)
>NONE of the bannermen in the Vale came to Stark, despite him having blood ties to the Arryns.
Lysa was insane and controlled by LF
>Stannis Baratheon goes full retard, kills Renly and then botches the Blackwater because he wants to kiss nobility ass
Stannis is autistic, also "muh duty"
>Theon goes full retard and everyone inside Winterfell also goes full retard
Theon is acts on the childish impulse to impress his father
>Edmure Tully goes full retard and attacks Tywin in the flank forcing him back to King's Landing
He went for the obvious target and didn't take long term strategic considerations into account
>Somehow Dorne made no moves at all during this uncertain period against the Lannisters
They are waiting until everyone depleted their forces

>They are waiting until everyone depleted their forces
So where were they when Robb crushed the first half of Lannister's army?
Could have made a deal with their old Tyrell allies and roll with a bigger army than anyone else on KL.

Why have you censored a plate of pancakes?

>All those shit tastes

Woah. Bet you all fap to that flat piece of iron Sansa

>implying anyone but Melissa Sandra
Get out

>Hillary shills
>thinking things through
m80...

inb4 I get called a Trump supporter despite not giving 2 fucks about the retard

>Greyjoys were always retarded
Retarded? Yes. Suicidal? No. Attacking North gained Balon nothing but more enemies.

>Lysa was insane and controlled by LF
I get this but what about Bronze Yohn? Or the rest? These men fucking started Robert's Rebellion with Ned and Robert. Are you telling me they all sat on their asses while their old buddies Robert and Ned were being slaughtered by the Lannisters and while Ned's son was in dire need of help? Where the fuck were they? Lysa herself wasn't even an Arryn. How did she even prevent someone like Bronze Yohn from taking his men west?

>They are waiting until everyone depleted their forces
Ah yes, Doran Martell's master plan. Wait for everyone else to die of natural causes and then claim victory.

What even were in those emails? I never heard from them again after she lost.

flat > flaps
It's a scientific fact.

Idgaf about sansa but this is so true

>The King of the North

you fucked it up

thank you for censoring those awful tits

>be a over 18 years of age website
>you can't post boobies in SFW boards

>Stannis Baratheon goes full retard, kills Renly and then botches the Blackwater because he wants to kiss nobility ass
killing Renly was the most intelligent move of the entire book/season. Not to mention he only lost the blackwater battle because of already said full retard alliance with the Tyrels

Some of us like to browse in public places.

>risp swengin

true. Arya is being a fucking retard but the Clinton Email scandal was incredibly legitimate

Backing the Starks would only have prolonged the War

“Fighting was never our forte, golden roses indeed.”

almost sure it's pic related
>inb4 >not being sure
it's been a while since I read this and my mind is busy brainstorming other shit to read through

Censorship like this makes my blood boil!

>Backing the Starks would have shortened the war by making one side exceptionally stronger than the other*

they would have gone in with their bannermen, including Tarly.

Nothing much.

Mike Pence also used an unsafe channel, but it's not like he was persecuted for it.

Now you have even worse scandal and pretending its not true, even when FBI, NSA, CIA and Mattis himself saying that there is no doubt Russians backed Trump.

Trust me you're better off without those droopies.

>Russians backed Trump
how is that scandalous? part of Clinton's platform was declaring war on Russia. Trump didn't give a shit about Syria so obviously he was a favorable choice

what is bullshit is any inkling of hacking, spying, or espionage being done by Russians to interfere with the election. It's no more than what American liberals to for Trudeau in Canada or that new twink in charge of France

jesus christ aiden is such a bad fucking actor here

The retarded thing was Stannis not trying to secure an alliance with the Tyrells after killing Renly.

>Stannis not trying to secure an alliance with the Tyrells after killing Renly
>The same Tyrells who were Renly's allies
>trying to ally with the people who were allies with the person you assassinated

I remember being let down by those tiddies. She walks around like such hot shit but not only is she a titlet but they sag.

>spitting image

That's taking it far, she has a very small resemblance in some angles but that's it. I hope you see this post and feel like an idiot for being stupid.

He had no problem taking back all the storm lords that previously backed Renly. Not securing an alliance with the Reach put him in risk of the Tyrells either backing someone else (like they did) or declaring the Reach an independent kingdom too.

All he had to do was offer his daughter in marriage to one of Mace's sons.

Add to that Stannis is married to a Florent who think the Reach is theirs, and if I'm remembering right Stannis also hates the Tyrells for besieging him in Sorm's End during the rebellion. I sort of wish it had happened now, everyone would be so uncomfortable around that meeting table.

Yeah they shouldn't have even bothered revealing them. Literally flat chest woulda been better. Actually dfc would have been great with her

Don't know. It really was stupid.

A better question is maybe how the fuck the Tyrell army got utterly destroyed at Highgarden a few episodes ago. This was the army everyone was trying to get on their side in Season 2 and people were shitting themselves over Renly having it, and he only lost because of some black magic dogshit. And suddenly they can just be flicked aside? I don't buy it. D&D just had no idea what to do with the Tyrells, so they decided to get rid of them.

natalie cucks on suicide watch

She doesn't even show them, woopdy fuckin do

The same reason the Tyrells fought on the side of the Targs and then spent the entire war laying siege to a single castle that had a handful of people in it. Because they're fucking retards who should've never been made the Lord Paramounts to the Reach.

>saying
>same as finding even a small shred of evidence

hows her ass tho

They wanted Margery to be queen. It's not complicated. If they back Robb there's no telling who becomes king since he only gives a shit about the North and isn't going to stick around to fight their battles for them.

yeah, he got them back because he was a Baratheon. They chose Renly over him but obviously he is a second choice. They already didn't like Stannis and then he killed Renly. Why the fuck would they ever form an alliance with Stannis?
>All he had to do was offer his daughter in marriage to one of Mace's sons.
yeah, offering his permanently mutilated by disease daughter, who is like 10 years old, in marriage is really going to get him some points. Jesus Christ dude you're a retard

The thing is unlike trump when a US intelligence agency says something it is backed up with evidence and isn't just complete bullshit.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING SIDES

>offer his daughter in marriage to one of Mace's sons.
What do they do after Loras throws her off the top of a tower?

I prefer cosplay girl, and not just because of the tits

Why was Stannis married to a barren loser?

>Why the fuck would they ever form an alliance with Stannis?
Same reason they fucking allied themselves with Renly in the first place. An alliance with the Iron Throne and the chance of getting a grandson king.

this is the end of this retarded off topic debate. If there was anything seriously criminal about Trump and Russia he'd be impeached, end of story. Stop believing legitimate conspiracy theories. It's on the same tier as Alex Jones' fish people; it's insane

shut the fuck up and keep your drumpf triggered shitposts off of Sup Forums

DAMN LADY TYRELL LOOKS LIKE THAT!?

It's funny because those pancakes look absolutely delicious, these tits on the other hand not.

It makes more sense in the books, but Benioff and Weiss can't actually read, so there you go.

Her tits looked better in The Tudors for whatever reason.

British women don't age well, I guess.

The only reason Stannis lost Blackwater was because Tyrion was simply the ebin witty dwarf

You know, I would rather see dissapointing tits that seeing CGI tits or body double tits.

you don't remember the Tyrells coming in last minute the save the day? because that's what happened