our prime minister is not weak spirited man

we will destroy chinese and korean aggressor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=YnrnWFsNL5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then do it already.

>we will destroy chinese and korean aggressor

Good. Japan needs to seize its rightful destiny.

Godspeed, son of Amaterasu

now is not an opportunity

we need justification

who is that man?

Don't worry. The Chinese will provide one.

I've heard that the Imperial Japanese Navy (or whatever it's called these days) is apparently pretty decent. Let's see what they can do.

Wrong number

Then start justifying war. It's not that difficult. Just click on the country, justify war, and then click on Manchuria. Also, was that flag really there next to him or is that fake?

That new army flag is shit, at least your navy kept its old one.

WAKE UP JAPAN

So annoying to see how the Jews just strolled in and cucked your country after wwii.

I fucking love Abe

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

Please remember to do this when you get to Beijing

youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

I hope he lasts a while.
According to the wikipedia list most japanese prime ministers resign rather quickly.

The only thing that matters is demography.
As long as Japon stays Japanese, nothing is lost.

If being cucked here and there lull the jew into a false sense of security and make it believe Japon is docile, then this is what must be done.
Do not worry, the west is already beginning to crack under the weight of the subhumans, and there's already plans to rewrite the Constitution.

Japon have a bright future ahead, contrary to us.

FUCK YOU JAPANESE DOG!!!

KOREA STRONG!!!!
KOREA STRONG!!!!
KOREA STRONG!!!!

JAPANESE SCUM YOU WOMAN HATES YOU AND YOU SONS ARE GAY!!!

WAR CRIMINALS AND PIRATE!!!

KOREA STRONG!!!!
KOREA STRONG!!!!
KOREA STRONG!!!!

JAPANESE SMALL COCK

>t.Korean in Brazil

Japan should militarise again, Korea it's shit tier and the US will need a ally against China

what the fuck are you doing in the land of the hues?

He seems pretty cool desu.

Our President is an absolute shame. A fat spineless useless cuck.

our sailors are determined but chinese have more large navy

however our flag causes fear in hearts of chinese

Abe loves sucking muslim cock

>contrary to us.
I mean, when your countries collapse the better people will probably segregate again and make another piece of land great. Have some optimism yuros.

Korea is a dagger pointed at the heart of Japan.

Let your guard down or show weakness and the Chinese will grab it and plunge it into your chest.

> Korea
> dagger

Lmao

What is the state of the Japanese military right now? Ive heard its been pretty shit since WW2

Just youtube jew fears samurai

Abe's pretty cool, but I wish he would lay off the anime hate for ten seconds.

Japan has a naval tradition. China doesn't. If it comes down to it, we may yet see Tsushima 2.0.

Abe is the only hope, and it is not much of one because most japanese are leftist cucks who suck american dick and sleep with thai male prostitutes.

Koreans make crappy knock off of japanese products, but now crappy knockoff is better than the japanese product. see samsung, kia, and LG for example. Only company thats remotely "innovative" in japan is sony, and sony is dying hard.

Meanwhile china companies become largest in the world. Huawei was founded in 1987 and is now the largest telecom company in the world. Meanwhile sony cant even control ericsson.

>Jewish tricks
>Cucking the Samurai
Pick 1

Honorable Japanese don't play the pussy games we do when shit gets real. They are the nicest, most peaceful people on the planet until ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

it's a famous quote from a Prussian military advisor to Imperial Japan

Of course I love Abe. He got us through the Civil War

>kia
chinks don't know anything about cars
no surprise

Japan is just the left arm of the USA

Did you even read what you typed ?
>our civilisation will collapse and our nation will balkanise and balkanise after civil wars after civil war but at least some of us will take control of one of the myriads and the fragmented pieces of former grand nations
Like, where the fuck is the optimism here you retarded beaner ?

imo Japs are without a doubt the most based Asians out there.

I wouldn't mind you guys going and making the Greater East Asia co-prosperity Sphere great again.

That was the most foreign thing I have ever enjoyed

>Would let cuck the white race with top tier white women and not even get mad/10

This

Japan hasn't lasted as long as the jews by accident. Both are ancient races that know how to preserve their people. Keep Japan Japanese, and the Samurai will survive.

He's a badass, I mean I've always loved your military but your "helicopter" carrier loophole shit is the best lmao. I hope you'll invade China soon godspeed my friend

All 27 of them

Although I think a couple got deported

>implying the jew wont do what they did to germanistan

>let 27 shitskins in the country
>12 of them do crimes including rape and murders
Literally can't make that shit up.

They just removed the ban from WW2 and rewrote their constitution to allow a 1st world military.

Hopefully Gundams by 2018

Toyota is basically an american company

Honda makes shitmobiles no one likes

Subaru is for fat lesbians

All the other car makers are of minor significance. Mitsubishi, mazda, suzuki, and nissan are really the only ones who make non-shit cars, and of those only nissan and mitsubishi are worth anything

isn't that that mario man?

I went to Japan a lot op. I felt so sorry for your country and our county occupying it. Japan should rise up and secure its own future.

I'll say, I almost dropped two atom bombs when I saw it. Nothing would stop you this time Japan. American jets would be flying over head. China is and always will be a paper dragon

What is the opposite of a paper dragon?

Because that is likely Japan.

>black on red

Albania tier,

You need make it white or to give that shit a white outline, it's just not visable from a distance, it bleeds in together

do you like 核兵器?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnrnWFsNL5k

TENNO HEIKA BANZIA!