Why the heck didn't he get with hermione?

why the heck didn't he get with hermione?
she was cute, smart and a good friend

why did the movies drop the ball on this
why didn't my fan fiction dreams come true

Who else /learned how to pronounce Hermione once they saw the movie/

>its leviOSA
>not leviosah
what an insufferable brat

me because I never read shitty books, or watched shitty movies. Have never actually heard Hermoine being pronounced

I'm sorry but what does this have to do with the movies? They follow the books. The movies gave their relationship more depth and made it seem more realisitic than anything. Good chemistry too. She is a mother figure overall to Harry.

Harry was secretly a white supremacist during his time in Howard. He didn't get along with Hermione because she was black

Wow you sound like you have shit ignorant opinions then and you are a seething faggot in a thread of something he has no business being in. Books were good and the films were MUCH better. Better than most shit you post here about.

the final movie was in development before the last book released...

he didnt like the fact she had an outie pussy
yeah i know, vain

she was used goods.
remember when the slav quidditch player fucker her on the goble of fire?

i want loli Hermione to be my mommy figure too

no need to be this upset over a shitty franchise

>muggleborn is autistic about learning cool magic
Sounds like a loveable sperg to me you hypocrite

>still no dullest poster
getting kinda worried

Its the only good franchise go back to whatever general is the reason you are here. Lotr and HP are the only good franchises.

Wrong....the last three films came out and were written after the last book. The screenwriter and director talked about this. Usw google.

Literally and without any memeing because Rowling was trying to do damage control for creating the dullest franchise in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

don't bully brainlet plebs

Why the heck did no one have the sense to prevent the creation of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

he didn't have a trap fetish because Sup Forums wasn't around at that point. i'm sure watson's tranny face would be really popular these days

>she was cute
no, she wasn't

Oh gee Billy, TWO "No!"s?!

>calls something shit
>hasn't watched it because you have no life no setup no friends for over a decade
Typical Sup Forums

>Rowling was trying to do damage control for creating the dullest franchise in history
this is actually true
one of the biggest criticisms this series had back in its day(besides being anti-god) was for being too cliche

she was a plain jane with fuzzy hair and big teeth that had never been noticed by boys before

literally the perfect girl because she wasn't a bitch and wouldn't say no to a turbo nerd like me

If you read the books he always saw her as a friend, nothing more. Only once did he comment that she looked attractive in 7 years of the series, that was when she was dressed up in GoF, and she did spells to make her teeth look normal (book hermione has buck teeth) and her hair was straight (normally all over the place and curly)

The books doesn't have shit like the hug during the dragon task in GoF, nor dancing in deathly hallows, that's movie shit.

He tried to rape her in the book but never did, hermione said he was always ''physical'' but she didnt like it

You better be a straight-As wizard student, fuccboi

This the final book came out in 2007

Ootp book 2003
Ootp movie 2007
Hbp book 2005
Hbp movie 2009
Dh book 2007
Dh movies 2010 2011

word

there was no need to make it personal

This. The movies made her way more attractive. They also hired people who have way more chemistry than Harry and Hermione in the books. If you don't let the movies influence you, it's really obvious why Harry doesn't end up with Hermione; they have almost no chemistry, and Harry isn't attracted to her. They barely even hang out with each other when Ron isn't there, and most of the time they only talk to each other when Hermione is giving an exposition dump. At least she had a bunch of chemistry with book Ron, who wasn't a total loser like they movies made him.

didn't she spent an entire summer with him back on his country?

because she whored herself Chad Viktor Krum and probably hundreds of other chads

plus Hermione is a liberal antifa scumbag

i'd be a straight D wizard for her

if u know what I mean (dick)

Harry preferred dark chocolate

>1500336531543.jpg
Nice filename nerd. Let me guess, you got that image off of facebook or something and typed that filename yourself to pretend you got it from here, but you didn't know what or how many numbers to use, huh?
Pathetic. End your life.

nope

Mr Dawkins is a very attractive young man. No need to be rude.

Was the femnigger in the book too?

End yours first you friendless, girlfriendless, houseless, jobless, happinessless, manless pleb. You're a shit man and you know it.

>hamlet
>low tier

what the fuck am I reading

CAN YOU NOT

no.

No matter how much triggered you are, there's no need to samefag, you loser.

Good.

>must wait 50 secs+ to post again
>both posts are within 50 secs
Fail. You're a fucking pleb.

please everyone stop, this is not what I intended when I came to this thread to shitpost

all me

Don't worry.

You're absolutely right even if you're a dumb frogposter.

Gay, no one was more cute

is he ryan gosling?

what was her fucking problem

She regularly fantasised about Harry, and there he was - eating her toast

She had a crush on harry :3

who wouldn't, he's dreamy~

Malfoy was better looking

Being attracted to slytherins is considered a mental illness unless you are also one

>incest rape baby
no

only hot pureblood was sirius :3

is this a cringe thread?

>Not all of James died that night. Not all of Harry lived. The Triwizard Tournament as it should have been and a hero discovering who he really wants to be.

how could goblet of fire ever compete?

I always thought it was "her-me-own" until somebody told me it was "her-my-oh-knee". I never watched the movies.

it should of been her and harry!
REEEEEEE

>atlas shrugged
>god tier

Imagine being this autistic angry and sad you post this daily multiple times

He knew how she'd end up after the movies ended and bailed.

>british boarding school
Sorry, but you can't have boys that age sleeping in the same room and not jerking and blowing one another.

She got taken to the school dance by the biggest Chad in Hogwarts at the time tho.

Didn't Rowling say she wished she'd put those two together?

Ron was a dopey ginger retard so it would've made more sense.

she wasnt cute in the books

Didn't she fix herself up in the later books or was it not permanent?

>Didn't Rowling say she wished she'd put those two together?
No, she said that she thought she paired Ron and Hermione for the wrong reasons (wish fulfillment for her self-insert), which is completely different. She never actually said she should have ended up with Harry.

And Ron is a way better character in the books.

I heard something about Hermione being rowling's self insert and ron being her childhood crush

Why the fug would she self insert as a side character?

If a teenage girl like her was around a person as popular and famous as Harry irl she'd much rather go for him for sure.

I am a slytherin

Sirius could mount me from behind any day

Funny how Ron got angry when his sister started dating a nigger, but he married one.

Kek

She only fixed herself up for the triwizard ball.

It was only after she straightened her hair did anyone take notice. She's described as a total mess in the books. Hauling a huge bag of books around with her, hunchbacked. Hair usually curly as fuck like an afro. The first movie did her hair right.

She only got her teeth fixed which is kinda ironic considering pic related.

Reminder that any of the Draco scenes in the 6th movie shit all over any scene in any of the movies up until that point.

Do wonder how anyone in Hogwarts got away with hanky panky given all the magic about the place.

this scene bugged me so much I hadn't even watched the last two movies (Deathly Hallows) until this year. It just felt like the whole franchise had been swallowed up by the urban fantasy movies big at that time. Also the books took place in the '90s and the movie doesn't really reflect that very well

Best, most kino franchise that friendless autists love to hate on

>arguing online over who is more pathetic

You ever think students snuck away to the centaurs for rape haha

imagine the freaky cr*p they were getting up to, using magic they could go for hours, scream loudly in a silenced room, enlarge parts or do basically anything

You deserved it shithead.

Why the fuck did you censor crap?

thanks for censoring yourself bud. this is a kid friendly board

I don't like to frickin swear but didn't know another word to describe it. I don't usually censor things and say whatever the heck I want irl or online.

>why didn't my fan fiction dreams come true

wow you sound like a badass lol

What? Only the scene where Harry finds him crying in the bathroom is kino. The other scenes are just ten five-second scenes of him looking at a fucking wardrobe.
The dude can act though, better than the main trio.

>openly admits that he doesn't know what all the fuss is about and never considered himself attractive at all
It's nice to be humble, but you can admit to things when you end up looking that good, especially when compared to how you looked as a young teenager

Except most UK boarding schools only allow one gender. The stories you hear of boys jerking off together comes from all-boys boarding schools. Hogwarts has both boys and girls sleeping in the same tower/basement, so I'm sure a lot of midnight naughtiness went on there between boys and girls.