Blue = USA
Black = Nuclear wasteland

who says no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>destroying the only nationalist part of Canada

found the pajeet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGLEAFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying Quebec is nationalist and not just separatist cucks

Love the new map, when's the happening

Quebec is the only part of Canada worth anything...

you would just make the us fucking full on liberal retard

Jesus christ, I'd rather read CTR shills than see this atrocity.

>nuking Quebec
Fuck you

The ontario-quebec border regions are the best part of the country

I'm down.

>inb4 Dixie whines as always

The bottom half of the prairies will make up for the loss of the south

I'll die before I become a leaf.

Just make the whole thing USA, stop all non-European immigration, deport the spic hordes, build a wall and elect Trump as God Emperor of North America.

Minnesota and Michigan may as well be leaf country. Same with Wisconsin. Upper northwest is shit and cucked and way different from the lower Midwest.

Can't speak to Maine.

>Separatism isn't based on nationalism at all, it's a movement that came out of nowhere
Kek

>make the whole thing USA
self hating canadians have to leave

*upper midwest

>California not nuked
Hahahahaha, it would get nuked for the twats alone.

separatists have to be re-educated

I do. Fuck you, you get none of our clay.

>I'm down For Her™

I live in the appalachian mountains in NC we're just trying to have our keks and smoke the grass. The flatlanders are the ones you want.

How so? So they must be brainwashed so they aren't nationalistic anymore?

then fucking separate faggot. You'd be doing west canada a fucking favor
>muh equality payments

>Hating on the only place in Canada that isn't entirely cucked, nationalist, and actually have a fucking culture.

And no you fucking snow nigger having a fucking leaf on your flag does not mean you have a fucking culture, oh and actually the maple leaf was a french-canadian symbol that you basically stole and ruined its reputation. Fuck you.

Also, Quebecer here, we don't actually hate anglos, we only hate KEKED anglos (Rest of Canada...) I guess that if we were to seperate, we would still stay in the commonwealth, France is cucked anyway.

Reminder that Dixie was why Clinton won the Democratic Primary

Not even a Bernie bro. Fuck him.

That's pretty cool, OP, but allow me to make a rebuttal.

Retarded tbqh.
As expected of a FUCKING LEAF.

>Destroying the only staunch conservative and traditionalist part of the United States

What a fag.

fuck you frogs go back to france if you hate it so much here

That's a fair trade, but no.

>turn the US into Liberal La La Land

Nah.

>nuking Texas

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Quebec has given and still give more resources to Canada than Canada has ever given to Quebec. The separatist issue is causing a major political rift here, thus we aren't even at full capacity. But hey, why would a brainwashed Anglo cuck knows anything about that, beside memes such as "equality payments"
It's our lands, you fuck off.

We inhabited these lands and made it our home before you were even there, you fucking piece of shit. Your ancestors were so shit that the UK sent you to the coldest fucking place on earth just because of how shit you are. Also, France died for us when they gave us away.

Move them all to Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. Problem solved.

But yeah keep Texas (and maybe Oklahoma) if anything. Fuck the rest of the South though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew

>democrats in the past were the same as they are today

It was republicans that let niggers vote. That's why the South was staunchly democrat until after clinton

All you did was make two Canadas, both of which are two generations away from being Mexico.

you have to go back

don't care and don't want to care. You tell that faggot Ontario (quebec's butt buddy) to stop fucking with the west and going full france on this country.

You're not even worthy of posting this picture, you were the one who elected
>A
>FUCKING
>TROU D'EAU

Awww you sound upset

That's why we want to leave. You shut down any civil discussion we ever tried to have and have been doing so since the start.
We're more than willing to work this out with the rest of Canada, but that attitude leaves us with two choices: leave or crash Canada with no survivors. Hence why I'll vote Trudeau next elections.

Seriously, if you poutine fucks hate the rest of us so much, why don't you go back to where you came from? We *LET* you stay here. Piss us off too much and we'll elect someone to deport you all. The natives will help, considering what you did to them

I'm a trump supporter.

Doesn't mean I like southern scum and all their niggers.

Why does it look like a turkey or a chicken? Top left corner is it's head.

is this why Amernicans have this retarded bird as an emblem on their dumb badges for their govs and armies?

VIVA LA QUEBEC LIBRE

Leave then, leaf fag.

no it wouldn't, the entire south cant even do that

I can't wait for day of the rope so we can set up the guillotine on Parliament Hill to take care of people like you.

>not nuking toronto.
KYS

Yeah we did what you couldnt even fucking do to them you fucking english pussy, Quebec is our nation's lands, and will always will be, all you had to do was to fucking assimilate us, but you failed because you're weak, your ancestors were weaks and your childrens will be weaks.

Fixed it for you you fucking cuck

We tried twice.
The first time it failed for two reasons: nationalism wasn't that strong back then and it was an ambiguous deal (not a clean cut separation)

The second time it failed because the eternal Anglo rigged the votes.

We should be a country, but they love us so much.

Fuckin yankee fag
It's YOUR fault that these niggers are outta control, you won't let us own them anymore

This. except for the Trudeau part, thats really cucked

It's your fault for wanting to be special snowflakes and keep your """""""""""'culture""""""""""

>nuking the greatest city on earth

why cant anglo canacucks get that Quebecs leftits ways came to counter canada exploiting it ? and stop saying we wont leave everyone knows the federal interveened

That's the general idea, he'll destroy Canada, so why not vote for him?

Out of concern for myself, I must propose a new deal. Just nuke florida. There is no redeeming it. And maybe alabama cus my shit uncle lives there. From there just genocide the niggers and all is well.

HOLY FUCK ALASKA IS HUGE

I felt bad about taking Maine so I gave you some more ice

>What are map projections

>Texas
Good luck actually nuking us

My """""Yankee""""" state is red, nigger.

Hating the south does not equate to northeastern cuckoldry. We in the Midwest and Rockies hate you equally.

anglo-saxon education everyone

>Nuking the south
>Not nuking California and New York

Do you guys want Washington? You can have it.

Nah, Alaska is still gigantic. It's our biggest state.

You tried that.

And the you're the one who went "Biological Warfare" on them.

Thanks non country. Atleast you fight.

As a Dixie, I like Québec.
Seriously, you fucking Canadians.

>Nuking Dixie

A FUCKING LEAF

Why the fuck did you keep California?

I do. There should be Cascadia

>nuking Quebec
>keeping Ontario

Ontarian detected. Bomb yourself for the greater good as well.

1776 will commence again

Ontario >>>>>>>

Ottawa here, can confirm.

Yay, I have a cuck island in the middle of Hudson bay!

It's James bay

>Quebec
>Having a booming industry
>Welfare state

TOP FUCKING KEK. you guys are the retards of canada

Ahh... Right right.

What is even there anyway?

Your numale as would never come down south and utter such bullshit

Yankees are the equivalent of white niggers.

You have no honor whatsoever and feel that your degenerate godless culture is somehow superior to ours.

We're the one with Bombardier and tons of small businesses

>Go back to France
>Leave your own country and leave us to be Anglo cucks
No

>giving them more "ice"
>giving them our gold deposits

you fucked up here

>giving you leafs the entire Great Lakes

Over my dead body

Also

Texas gets nuked? Fuck you, Texas is awesome

>nuke the south
>nuke Quebec

You fucking globalist fuckhead

God damn it, at least take Wisconsin and Illinois, and leave Kentucky be.

I've never said Quebec has a booming industry, even though it has the second or third GDP after Ontario and Alberta (almost tied with Alberta).

And that is with heavy corruption and political rifts caused by the fight between nationalism and globalism.

Canada still has nukes? if you fags tried anything, your entire country would be a glowing crater of syrup.

Thanks for giving Labrador, But I think we can keep Acadie too.

Good fishing spots there.

Beat me to it!

>Losing Texas

The US would lose out on its most rapidly growing state for economic prosperity. Population flow into the state has increased dramatically more than any other since the recession.

>The natives will help, considering what you did to them
>Be French in New France
>Ally with Hurons
>Anglos ally with Iroquois
>Iroquois kill the Hurons
Anglo lies everyone

You guys just sell your gold to sand niggers in support of welfare for regular niggers, anyway.

>Toronto
>""""great""""