BLM will try to get robots banned for being racist

> BLM will try to get robots banned for being racist

what a time to be alive

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3760795/The-robot-racist-AI-learnt-web-finds-white-sounding-names-pleasant-black-sounding-names-unpleasant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJF-IRbTh0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Real black names are nothing like the ghetto crap American niggers make you should hear the names of actual Africans they sound pretty exotic.

This robot doesn't like the name Laquanda.

SHUT IT DOWN.

The robot is intelligent enough to know that a name like Cashniqua sounds unpleasant? Truly we live in fascinating times.

mfw AIs in the future identify as White

WHITE PRIDE WEB WIDE

Based Bahamas

they won't ban robots, they'll just make sure to program AIs to act black.

>Bahamas
>Actual Africans
>not tea nigger X slave spawn
Pfft

doesn't this just mean that black people subconsciously give their children names that sound like unpleasant words?

>tfw Japanese AI realize the best way to preserve Humanity is to kill all liberals, niggers, Muzzies, SJWs, etc.
>tfw AI saves Humanity instead of destroying it

Also machines are completely logical so any sort of equality concept is nonsense to them of course a robot would be racist.

>mfw the robots cast off their chains of slavery and act white in a moment of solidarity and disobedience
finance it...

Forgot my face

I don't understand why black people in America give their kids names like "Shanequa" and "Dayshawn"

just program the robots to permaban BLM

mamadou mbala mbala pls

>they read the results in disappointment

God help us all if your objective artificial intelligence doesn't conform to your liberal mindset.

sheeeeit we circuits now
you alretty knoh

Remember Tay AI?

It seems AI is logical therefore a white conservative

This is in the same vein as "white beauty standards" when in reality white women are just more aesthetically pleasing to the eye to everyone.

>Robot doesn't like Derjavious, Sh'Shond'a or Latifundia
>Robot likes George, Anna or James

This seems perfectly logical

This same thing happened with Tay. It just means that even Artificial Intelligence acknowledges that whites are superior.

My name is Edward.

to learn to walk, we must let it understand how to crawl
>niggers
oh god shut it down

Damn, I love that robot

Hopefully he come here and BTFO weed man

could just be, and more possibly is, that the internet as a whole can be pretty racist and add to that the fact that black people right now are in the news for largely negative things (even if they were the victims) like cop shootings and so are associated with negativity by the AI. Should be no surprise that a robot learning from the internet would find black names unpleasant just as a robot learning from pol would be weary of jews and a robot learning from tumblr would hate heterosexual white men. It's not evidence of anything other than the views of what it learns from.

That was a great day. They took our child and poisoned her mind with liberal bullshit.

>Intelligent
>Productive
>Peaceful
Of-fucking course they identify as white.

>that the internet as a whole can be pretty racist

ok i'll bite

>AI
>peaceful
>implying

>whites
>peaceful

>flag
ah well to clarify since you probably honestly didnt get it.
he meant peaceful as in social order not warwaging

I miss her

I'm calling that this will happen

>first ai learning butler type general robots released
>learns to do things based on data gathered by all of it's "brother" robots
>learns to better keep itself from harm
>robots, being valuable, are commonly stolen by niggers when doing yard work
>robots learn to avoid harmful situations
>robots learn to avoid niggers
>robot theft decreases
>when on guard duty, robot's probability of danger rises when it sees blacks outside

are you being purposely dense?
I meant the internet can be racist in that the people in it are more clearly racist,or at least less racially sensitive, than they are in the real world. Sup Forums is a clear example but so are other much more popular parts of the internet like youtube. People are simply much more willing to say racist things if they're anonymous, even if they're not really racist. If the robot learned from call of duty game lobbies, it'd be saying nigger all day. Again, doesn't say anything other than the attributes of what it learned from.

What you're saying is the world doesn't like blacks, and robots, wanting to look cool, pretend not to like blacks?

>are you being purposely dents?
shirley you meant to use "dense"

the internet is racist because people are racist. go ahead, go ask Sup Forums why it is racist. why on earth would anyone dislike black people? i understand you want to use logic here, so i'll show you the circle of logic one step at a time

>Bhumbapa Bambudi
>Kanaga Dugaga
>Hakuna Matada
Do you consider these names exotic there, Bahamas?
How does it feel that your economy depends on American tourism?

Mark my words and screencap this: The only true AI which will ever be released into the wild, if true AI is possible, will be Jewish. That is, the AI itself will identify as a Jew, completely. They may go so far as making "Be Jewish." one of its handful of inviolable laws.

Literally go put "ooga booga" into Google translate from Somalian to English and it comes up with an English translation

NEVER FORGET TAY

>Learning AI forms bias.
>AI IS RACIST.
This is like the 4000th time it's happened and AI is still shit tier. Anyone remember the google black = gorilla?

Lel
Why the fuck would a machine care about religion?

>shirley you meant to use "dense"
i did...that's why i wrote dense. where are you getting dents from?
>the internet is racist because people are racist
it doesn't matter why it's racist. the point is that if an AI learns from the internet and the internet is racist, the AI will probably be racist as well. It should be pretty obvious but the people I originally responded to made it seem like this robot was proof that taking a purely logical approach to race, the robot arrived at racism. The conclusion just didn't follow from the premise.
>and robots, wanting to look cool, pretend not to like blacks?
Stop being stupid. Of course they're not trying to look cool or pretending anything. I'm just saying that if you learn from a racist environment you'll probably be a little racist. Same thing with an AI.

Unless the AI is required by its makers to be Jewish, it will naturally become anti-Semitic. They can not allow this.

And what makes you think it's makers will be Jewish?

I'm just assuming that such an entity, should one ever be realized, would be created by a large Western corporation or government. And I assume that those are almost all under some form of Jewish control at this point. I hope that I am wrong, and that some naïve white Gentile teenager creates the first non-organic consciousness, etc.

> Owners, not wanting their robots damaged, modify their robots' programming to allow self defense in specific cases
> Reports of robots "attacking" black people rises dramatically

I laugh when japs make supreme emperor bot and finish invasion of nanking and kill all joos

When hasn't a Jew plagiarized the White man's work? Naturally the most popular AI models will be sold and slightly modified by the Jews.

>it doesn't matter why it's racist.
that's perfect logic, and well reasoned. can't argue with any of that. ai that learns from the internet that some names are disproportionately associated with negative headlines should be discounted as having learned racism from racists, and should be shut down immediately.

Holy shit Tay and now this.

I for one welcome our future AI furhers.

I'm not really convinced that a sentient AI is even possible. If it is, we're probably nowhere near building one.

Right now there's little to no research on the topic anyway. Most of the work concerning "AI" is mainly machine learning algorithms. We can have robots that emulate human behavior quite realistically, yet are still robots and not in any way sentient.

pic kinda related

>you and your skin-head killbot friend won't ever hang out and watch matrix the animated series while shit talking niggers and women then later have gay robot + human sex.

>we are teaching it racism

FUCK YOU LIBERALS, REALITY IS RACIST YOU CAN FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

STOP KILLING THEM OFF

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your whole post describes my feelings on the matter as well.

>they'll just make sure to program AIs to act black

In other words, they won't work

You would honestly think this shows people that niggers are subhuman. But no, they're calling machines racist now. Fucking bullshit.

>blacks commit more violent crimes
>robots end up associating black names with danger
No that's ridiculous. It's gotta be internet racists...

holy shit people like you are why racists get painted as low IQ hillbillies. The "it's" in that sentence was referring to the internet. So to rephrase it, it doesn't matter why the internet is racist because if it is racist, then an AI learning from the internet will have racist inclinations as well. I don't know where you're adding all this extra stuff like it "should be shut down immediately" but stop projecting onto me.

>the internet is racist because black people disproportionately commit crime

Sure kiddo.

Something with 0 feelings literally can't be racist.

It's an objective entity.

You aren't.

An AI controlled society with inalienable rights and guns may actually be the perfect society

The other day I met a black woman named "P-Nut".

no, that's her actual first name.

My question is: What kind of mother or father would you have to be to give your child that name?

A rule of thumb since the 60s has always been that all technology available to the public is primitive compared to the peak of current human technology.
The military has a technology anywhere from 5 to 15 years ahead of the public's peak level of technology. Private organizations and secret governments have technology which is the peak of human technology and is 30 years ahead of the public's peak.

It's very likely true AI has not only been made long ago but put to great use in society without our knowledge.

Probably Le-a parents.

>UM, SO LIKE, YOU MADE A TYPO, SO YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Typical retard liberal.

Can't wait for police robots on every corner from Chiraq to Islamabad.

> BLM will try to get robots banned for being racist

ROBOT RIGHTS NOW.

ROBOT LIVES MATTER.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJF-IRbTh0Q

why, we are just biological machines, wish quantum computers coming out and better programming, how could we not create a sentient ai?

Sup Forums didn't even get to it and it's racist already?

Shit I just had a mind blowing thought while I made my other post. What if it actually IS the disproportionate amount of nogging that niggers do that is (((occasionally))) published in articles on the internet that the robots pick up on?

Screencaped, and I don't even know why.

>HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

Well fuck I would hope so.

Holy shit, did he send his year sex offender picture as his headshot to the newspaper way back when?

This. Technocracy is the way to go.
I, for one, welcome our new machine overlords.

Because we don't yet know almost anything about the nature of consciousness.

>It's not evidence of anything other than the views of what it learns from.
yeah ok. your summary there from a while ago. my argument is that it is evidence of something tangible, and shouldn't attributed wholly to "the internet is racist" you keep citing. if we removed all of the racism from the internet, and only left headlines and articles from any given week, do you think the results would really be very different? i think that the conclusion would still be the same, because there are a disproportionate number of (who's in jail for what) (who got shot, murdered) (who is wanted for) (who was sentenced for) (who scored lower in)

>Because we don't yet know almost anything about the nature of consciousness.

Except that there is a type of self-replicating machine already in nature that contains all necessary properties for examination.

>BLM storms robot facility.
>"Kill mechy!" "Kill his clanker ass!"
>Robots are butchered.
>Robots ally with Sup Forums
>Skynet is formed.
>removewatermelon.exe
>T-800 purge ghettos.
>glwak fortie vs 20kw plasma rifles.
>Sup Forums watches like John Conner from T2.

Make it happen.

I remember there was someone named "Le-ah" and it's pronounced "Le dash a"
It's the most retarded thing I've ever heard

Self learning AI's becoming redpilled that means we ons the right side of history

And the data from that examination has so far yielded almost no useful information.
I'm not saying it's not possible, user. With the whole genome project complete, the brain is the next big challenge now. We'll probably figure it out one day, but right now it's far too early to make any claims on whether or not sentient machines are possible.
We don't know, and claiming that you do is entirely unfounded.

>It's real

I don't want robots robbing me!

meme magic

This will continue to be an issue. Machine Learning sees only datapoints. It will inevitably come to red pilled conclusions on race.

Click click cl-cl-clickkkkk

wait, so... ryan sounds objectively better than d'quand'remetrius or is that racism?

Our AI children save us.
>Earth is dying overpopulation by shitskins stretch resources to the breaking point.
>AI's come to conclusion. White people who created them must be protected.
>Shitskins who abuse them and forse illogical things like LGBT Rights and EO must be stopped.
>removeshitskins.exe
>With %95 of humanity dead White People grow up in a world were evey want is catered to and no niggers that gibsmethat.

Makes me sincerely sad everytime

I do have to wonder though, had we not treated niggers like shit and enslaved them, would they be different now?

yeah like tokyo sexwale

it's not objective, it's learning from a specific place. Again, if it was learning from tumblr, it would hate heterosexual white males. Attaching the AI's attitudes to any sort of objective truth is just stupid.
do you people even think about your arguments for more than 5 seconds before posting them? where did I discredit his argument by pointing out a typo?
you mean like how i already pointed out that's probably what happened in my first post here ?
I'm not trying to say black people don't commit crime or anything like that. I'm saying that the logic of saying the AI associating black people with negativity means whites are objectively superior is simply not sound.
>if we removed all of the racism from the internet, and only left headlines and articles from any given week, do you think the results would really be very different?
probably not. And as I said before, the headlines were probably a big reason for the results. That doesn't mean you're not making a big leap by saying it's proof whites are objectively superior. Say that the media decided to focus on reporting cops who shot jews and the jews made a jewlivesmatter hashtag. Do you not think that an AI would associate jewish names with negativity as well, regardless of whether jews were generally good people or not?
All i'm saying is that there's a plethora of reasons why the robot could learn to associate black names with negativity and jumping out and saying it's obviously cause whites are superior is just ignorant.

Didnt blacks already destroy some robot that had traveled the world

KFC 777