Why Sup Forums?

How come its socially/politically acceptable in most countries politically accepted for asians to delude our aryan gene pool, the other day i saw a qt white girl with this degenerate gook, just like that.
as if its normal...

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just leave them be famm. They can have all our white women, im done with them.

Asians and light skin latinas are where it's at

Asians are honorary whites, faggot.

Is this a real thing? White women like MUH tiny RICE DICK now?

asian men are finally becoming acceptable to date, they've literally been lowest on the totem pole until recently. makes me happy senpai
t. hapa

kill yourself you fucking piece of shit siriously hope you die if ebola in your sleep

Shes not hot though.

Just a weird bug eyed girl with a lot of makeup.

>w-woah a tumblr choker and makeup wow shes so hot

TINY

The world does not operate based upon your feelings.

Its due to youtube and kpop/kdrama. I rather have our white girls on that then black ghetto hiphop music

As a hapa, are you "exotic". What mix?

btw look at her neck

it looks like my dick

No that's her gay friend. Asian "men" are never effeminate and ugly most of them are very unattractive

I don't want anything to do with damaged American women.

*very effeminate and ugly

Atleast they're not niggers...

Until when?

yeah exactly, it'll make for some autistic but smart kids, not just feral negro hybrids. My mix is Filipino (dad) and Irish (mom), not the best of their respective regions I guess, I've got good height and hair. i look a lot like Lou Diamond Phillips kek.

Neither do a lot of asian men. When it comes to white women many of the ones that date inter-racially prefer European or 'white' Latinas. American women of all races are.. ugh

youre obviously a mutt, as a PURE fucking white man, i denounce all race mixing.
Asians are monkeys are beastiality is fucking disgusting all of you who think its ok would be killed in the second coming of hitler reeeee

Asian women have UGLY PUSSIES DESU SENPAI.

Koreans look like shit

>honorary whites

You could delude them by having sex with asian women and killing the baby if it's male.

What color eyes do you have and what color eyes does your mother have?

I'm like 1/8 injun, but have blue eyes.

Fuck off nigger
>''heeerreee le asians are smarter''
this shit is just a meme, as a guy whos been in the militairy and served a couple of years with gooks, they are dumb as shit....if we ever get in to war with china i cnow they will probably kill more of themselves then us if any....they are all mentally ill malnourished numales who let white men dominate their women like the bitches they are, if you have an asian baby, do what user said and kill it.
look at asian trans/gay statistics... why the fuck would you want to delude our pure blood with that filth

nice! mom's got hazel eyes, I've got brown.

kek, you served in the military and can't go two sentences without cursing, I'm pretty sure you're the dumb one bud

/r/ asian masculinity
like you can talk shit about the 1 in 1 million amwf couples, but I'd kill myself most women of my own race only liked another race, which is the case of asian people

at least someone is having sex.

You are whats killing australia you cuck

because it creates qt hapa daughters

these are just asian women that got fucking sergery, probably traps because asian males have noting but oestrogen and if whites delute their glorious blood with this fucking trash then your son will look like pic related

who have more health complications than any other race combination.

Google won't autosuggest this anymore wtf.

wtf even are asians?

>inb4 ants.jpg

didnt eggman get really really rich after cnn defamed him

THIS

Story?

It's not that common and the Asian dudes who are with white women are usually pretty good dudes.

Never met a half asian half white who didn't have both their parents in the house hold unless they were some sex tourism baby.

Asians don't mud up the white race by knocking up trailer trash and then bailing so it doesn't piss whites off like it does with niggers.

I would include spics in with the nogs but I've never seen a white woman with brown skin spic in my life outside of movies.

Only bad thing about Asians and whites is they create some of the most beta males who end up on places like r/happas whining about how big of pussies they are all while coming off as even weirder version of our boy Elliot.

never see it. i only see white women with niggers A LOT

This cunt has the right idea. latina's a GOAT.

>who have more health complications than any other race combination.

Kek, still would rather mix with an Asian than a nigger or wetback.

wow.
time to get meself a half-asian then
how much do they go for?

How do Asian men tell the difference between their mum and their wife when they all look the same

kys kike fucking nigger faggot

The ultimate small penis combo

cnn got their info about some schoolshooter from Sup Forums and broadcasted that it was eggman

Wait, what?

Nice straw man, but the fact is asians are inferior and we shouldnt be breading with them if youd do you chose to exit the Aryan race, ''Axit''

>Netherlands

Lmao

Trump 2016

>if youd do you chose to exit the Aryan race

Good riddance, you guys are losing the race war anyways.

>usa

Feels good to be relevant

Got that webm of eggman crossdressed with a long haired brunette wig and a black (long sleeve i think) shirt jacking it on a bed or couch? He looks completely uninterested and glances at the camera every so often. His face in it looks near identitical to jeanette mcgurdy. Its the closest ill ever get to seeing her peener.

why the fuck aren't you posting that shit user?

Asians can live in white society but no one is allowed to mix. Fucking they end up fucked in the head always

Was asking if you had it. Saved it but that was on my old phone which now dines in valhalla.

im impaired because of alcohol atm, sorry

The daily asian race mixing thread, Sup Forums is a fucking shithole.

An about the OP's pic, a slav whore dating with a 'famous' korean rapper while she waits for her next degenerate 'boyfriend' (pic related).

>Ching-Chongs and niggers cautch your better women...

No, just the low-tier sluts.

Ill go search gif, b and r. If this thread is dead when i find it, ill start a new one just for you mah nether.

1940's
> The Japanese are honourary aryans
ASIANS ARE WITE REEEEEEEEE

white women do not like asian women for the most part.. maybe if they they have money.

Also, i support race mixing. Its a pretty easy way to weed out those who are not committed to the white cause. Id rather they leave and race mix than breed that type of subversive ideology into the future of my race.

good point actually, dont kys

Stay mad aquafresh

Hitler said only Japan were honorary aryans
and that was because they protected their rich culture.
mixing with them is not okay. working together as allies is
yellow fever beta numales need to fuck off this board

This Asian shitposting is becoming more common lately just sage it hermano

Race mixing gives you a shit ton of health problems
One of them is Lactose Intolerance and being unable to have gluten
If you mix race with an asian I can guarantee your children will never be able to drink milk
They will also have lots of allergies.

Whhhyy???

JEWS you fucking idiot. They bought up all the media and promote this shit.

Women are impressionable and follow all the trends. The current jewish trend is "fuck the straight white male" and "nationalism is racist and fascist"

Race mixing is trending

Beta nu-males are the core of this fucking board.

This just means less white people (less white people = less political power).

explain what makes latinas best

True, double edged sword i suppose. But it's like kids and alcohol, the more you make it a forbidden fruit the more it's desired. Im not sure there is a single simple solution.

>dat alliteration tho

I think id rather be a pure minority than a diluted majority. If brown is the new white, id identify as

Other(specify):________

>whoever dates white girls when I can't is inferiior!!!

Kill yourself pol you pathetic faggots.

Pretty soon you'll start a campaign against puppies because bitches think they are cuter than you.

>tfw asian gf eats puppies

I don't know what you guys complain about if you're all austists who will never have kids anyways

You guys are really sad haha, can't pull shit for youself so you're hating on people who do. Get a life, please.

When whites lose their majority status, it's going to be the end. Non-whites won't have any kind of compassion. People think all of these SJW bullshit will end when whites finally lose their status, but it isn't true. Liberals and non-whites are going to continue pushing.

>delude

Really, faggot?

U perma mad

It's a natural reaction to reject it, no one wants to see the women of your tribe with other men.

reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity/

You have to go back

False equivalence, I don't support wmaf couples.

That's too delusional user. It won't happen in our's or our great-grandchildren's lifetime

Whites are staying for at least 300 years
Unless pooinloo becomes a super power by then. Even so, we are poineering the genetic revolution, which will accelerate in the next century. I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with this.

>Spain
>white
Lol you are no better than a Mexican

So what? Asian men are usually very feminine and outside of whites are pretty much the only decent race, especially if they're Japanese or S. Korean.

By the way that asian guy is half asian at best.

And mods have to do their job, but strangely these kind of threads are never closed and the OPs are never banned. Pure coincidence, of course.

We need a new board, Sup Forums is lost.

It isn't going to be a genetic revolution, you're who are being delusional.

Good argument.

He looks full Chinese t b h

Wow you just fucked up like three posts in a row that's pathetic.

Lemme spoon feed it to you. Designer babies. It makes race mixing argument a moot point. I was sure you had some intelligence to see my implication. Guess not

I'm half Filipino and I can drink milk just fine, so can my brother.

My mother gets sick whenever she drinks milk though haha.

>not for 300+years
Your descendents will rightfully blame your laziness and curse your name as they take a rainbow of cocks everyday
>muh genetic revolution
Wtf do you mean by that? If we coulda bread the white into niggers we would have started with kfc long ago you delusional cunt.

AMWF masterrace

Yeah, white guys tend to be kind of crude, low class, trashy. Asian guys in general study hard and are really sweet.

Asians are cool man. The fuhrer himself gave east asians honorary-aryan status because they're actually competent human beings unlike other non-aryans.

Oh holy shit you are that delusional.

fuck off back to r/asianmasculinity/

proof the Irish aren't white