/Chicago/ Gen

why does Chicago vote Democrat again? will they ever give Republicans a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140215/ISSUE01/302159988/well-educated-highly-paid-residents-leaving-cook-county
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-population-record-loss-met-20160324-story.html
chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/03/29/why-second-city-first-population-loss
youtube.com/watch?v=0A38ZhuhuGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it the center of the clinton crime scene they fix all the elections. Brunce rauner is a cunt that nobody voted for, rahm emmanuel was with them since day 1, and they all work with the GDs(gangster diciples) to run drugs, guns, and fix elections.

Because of the nigger vote.
Democracts throw out gibsmedats every election and niggers eat it up every election.

They vote Democrat for gun control and union pressure. Neither will help, but they don't know that.

too many minorities. whites and young people are moving out of the area because of rising taxes caused by an increase of gimmedats straining the economy

Chicago will be the next Detroit

no way chicago falls that hard. youre being extreme

Open your fucking eyes.

our stable economy will keep that from happening. we essential have segregated neighborhoods so we dont become detroit

I'm really and truly not. Chicago is billions in debt from pensions owed to teachers alone. Cook County, Illinois (county that makes up a large part of Chicago) is now the county facing the most number of people leaving in the entire US.

It's not talked about much outside of Chicago, but the crisis is real.

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140215/ISSUE01/302159988/well-educated-highly-paid-residents-leaving-cook-county

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-population-record-loss-met-20160324-story.html

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2016/03/29/why-second-city-first-population-loss

Baby boomers want to retire somewhere less-expensive and millenials are seeker better places to find work.

detroit used to be nicer than chicago is now

i wonder if the minorities will ever vote republican.... or at least a republican-lite democrat

since the repub party is dead in many cities... they have the dem candidate and the republicanish-dem candidate

but chicago is more than just a fucking car manufacturing plant on steriods. it's basically New York City in the midwest

Rauner is a republican tho....

well shit. im not complaining. it would further the claim that democrats and politicians in general are fucking scum

Other than the city workers, the only other white people are affluent suburban transplants and 20% of them are faggots. The rest are nigs and spics

You cannot get a more retarded voting bloc

ignoring the stable economy joke, the segregation point is /thread

neighborhoods are getting gentrified like crazy and forcing the poor population further and further south, look at how fast shitty Avondale is changing because of the bordering Logan Square hipsters -- or Ukrainian village, or even fucking Ravenswood

The previously "eh it's shitty but I'll live" areas are skyrocketing in quality of life while the south side is expanding in every direction except north of Roosevelt

That's what Detroit used to be too.

>niggers have created no modern civilization
>fill area with niggers
>expect anything good to happen

All niggerized populations revert to the African mean of 3rd world existence.

im too young to remember. i would be shocked and disappointed if Chicago falls as hard as detroit.

Blacks vote this way because they dont give a shit about laws. anything to bond everyone up to make them easier targets to mug and rape

Only if it's Jeb

The republicans want people to work. The democrats want people to be depended on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0A38ZhuhuGQ

>daily reminder that Chicago has a higher murder rate
>this is your future

>people are raised to hate republicans
>democrats fuck up everything EVERYWHERE
>"nuh the republicans did this"
I JUST DONT GET THIS CYCLE

man this nigga looks like a mess.

bro i grew up in louisiana. none of this phases me. if anything if that happens to chicago then this country will collapse or someone will rise up from the ashes. either option is what we deserve

Republicans won't give them free shit. Of course they don't like us.

my local shithole city has 4% registered republicans

so i guess the dems won.... they just had to destroy the city in the process

Literally fucking animals.

Chicago will be fine. There are too many Jews there. They would never let one of their prime US locations go to complete shit. Even the mayor is a turbo-Jew.

I almost want to buy a house in a Jewish neighborhood in Chicago just so I have a better chance to survive the happening. I have disgusting beet red liver lips, a decent sized nose, and a bloated looking mouth area. If I wore a wig with black curly hair, no one in the neighborhood would ever suspect I was a goy.

The districts in the area are gerrymandered so badly that Repubs will never gain a foothold in the area again.
>tfw used to live out by Tinley/Frankfort and was represented by Bobby Rush
Feels bad being represented by a nigger who could care less about you.

> Implying Republicans will do any better

These so called "jobs" you expect them to create will be on the low-skill end of the spectrum. Making them work at McDonald's won't solve anything.

there's goddamn orthodox jews all over chicago. people think chicago is so black because of statistics but you can walk around neighborhoods and see these guys roaming around in huge packs. they are like herds of moving black suits and wide brimmed hats. if you want to be safe just move near the colleges if you can't afford northern housing. jews all over the place.

>da democrats think with their hears and da republicans think with their wallets meme

my libcuck dad unironically believes this.

it makes sense if you look at the kind of shit housing you can get for something like 200K

Don't you people realize that if white privilege didn't exist, none of this would happen?

We will fix the south side
Special economic zones. They can live there but have businesses buy them out for competitive tax rate area without the commute

there isnt a single republican inner city ghetto in the country

while most decent suburbs are republican

all the city workers and government employees are black in chicago. white people fill the niche between the extremely wealthy who don't need those jobs and the very poor who work counters and construction. there are a lot of white students who go to the good universities but they get the fuck out as soon as they finish their degree.

Any city that has large enough black population to get control of the Mayor's office is far beyond saving. Just move.

why is mississippi solidly red even though it's the blackest state in the country?

If only. Its political influence is a blight upon the entire Midwest and things can only improve with it out of the picture. Great Chicago Fire II: Backdraft Boogaloo when?

If our president becomes the mayor of Chicago for a year, how many black people will be remaining in the population of Chicago by the end of a year?

Niggers can't be assed to put the 40 down and walk to the local voting center

cause niggers and nu males, thats literally it.

as an illinoisfag i hope every single god forsaken day that shitty town just gets nuked.