Why aren't you busy making the next generation of Aryans?

Why aren't you busy making the next generation of Aryans?

the guy is either an anglo or spanish

'
I live in a boring town surrounded by old people, there's nothing to do here.

DELETE THIS

Because i un-ironically hate both men and women

I'm too busy making sure this is the last.

>kekekeke that's right goyim, why aren't you making more future debt sla.....i mean, why aren't you being a proud aryan warrior?

I'm too busy being a retarded Internet nazi

I'm not white

i am

I'm gay. [spoiler]I'd do No. 81 though.[/spoiler]

because I'm a social autist that has no skill in flirting with, asking out, or dating women

plz help me Sup Forums

No one in their twenties should be here online.

Cuz i got jungle fever and I don't want a cure.

Gonna get shredded first, let myself hit an all-time low that I want taken care of.

I am, he's due mid Dec.

At least we're self aware retarded internet nazis

Why don't you start by losing weight first?

i need to become financially stable first.

Because I want a gentle, caring latina wife.

I'm not the least bit fat (I'm a cross country fag) and am about average in appearance and height

I just suck at social situations desu

Because I actually died in 1994, but my spirit still roams these boards

Ask /soc/ for tips

I can't talk to girls, no sense trying to pretend I can

Because I'm Anglo.

Just be yourself :^)

This., we don't get handouts from the government like other races.

because i can't find a woman worth a damn to date

plus im a dirty NEET with no marketable skills or hobbies so i'm SOL for life

>mongrel amerifats
>Aryans

top kek

>All-Murrican feetsball player is top alfa mane
No.

I'm fairly attractive on the outside but I'm a social autist on the inside, women will show attraction towards me but I'm too socially retarded to know how to respond back

You could always marry a fat chick with a good job

Got /fit/ for ROTC, still doesn't solve my confidence problem. Times is hard.

Because all the grills are busy sucking Mohameds cock.

I will either adopt or marry slavic gold digger and make a lot of babies once i have a good social position

No one can help you but yourself faggot. Grow a pair and stop being such an autist

ifeelya

>literally have a Cherokee ancestor and be 1/16th Cherokee
>dad's side of the family are Finnish so I'm a Mongol too
>implying I'm Aryan

i have no money

girl wont marry someone with no money at their parents house

i wouldnt either this sucks

also with how irresponsible and unreliable i am i probably couldnt even handle the task unless my wife did everything

i can barely take care of myself

Damn it man...

Cause I'm a brown haired brown eyed slavshit.

my hair is receding and thinning at an early age
no girls want a guy without hair!

im ugly

you should really consider growing some balls

be confident and put yourself out there. if you get shot down, so what? dont be a bitch

i bet you're fat as fuck though

im 9 but ill still fuck ur bitch

I don't know how to meet new people, who I have nothing in common that I know of and we'd just engage in dreadful generic small talk

god...god damnit

this is true, going bald at a young age is literally the worst thing that can happen to a man. it complete disqualifies you from the sexual market.

because I'm busy with my new anime figurine

I know that feel

>no other images like this found on tineye
what....what are you doing

what should I do? :(

I'm busy raising the next generation of Mexicans.

the tendie game ridiculous out here

Get outta here muhammed

I don't want them to grow up in a world where they are at risk of being beheaded or raped by some Muslim/black/Hispanic every day. I'd rather we solve the immigration problem before having kids,

I'm ugly on the outside and inside. I'm just gonna get a jap bitch pregnant. Fuck it. There's no boys on my side of the family, just daughters. Of all my siblings, and I have six of them, 2 had nothing but girls, and one of them only had one boy and he literally has full blown shit his pants every day autism. The others are either addicts or severely mentally ill.

No hope for the white race.

Immediately shave it off and grow a beard you fag

Too busy drinking :^(

Too busy racemixing

white men look terrible with shaved head. plus if you're a young person with a shaved head women will see through and still find it disgusting.

can't grow a good beard, it's patchy and disgusting

pray an affordable cure for baldness is discovered soon, i guess.

I'm a chink.

Sike!

>late 20's
>used to be chubby, started running and cycling
>7 years later - not a photo model but i look fine and feel fine with myself.
>my friend wants me to be his wingman
>ok
>go to a club, help him out with a girl
>yay, now i can go home!
>two girls come to me, give me a hip-bump, start a chat.
>after 30 min i realize that besides neo-rap music and snapchat those girls are just amoebas.
>go home
>play men of war.

I just wanna move to snowdonia and live like a goddamn bigfoot.

You can still get laid. I shave my head and can pull in decent looking pussy. Being attractive as a man is not all about looks. Shave your head, get a tan and take care of yourself. As long as you do t look like a chemo patient you're fine.

Because most Aryans are now jewish slaves.

The posters on the wall, the parts laid out on crates, and the environmental protection suggest this was from the Space Shuttle Colombia investigation.
The filename suggests it is a screenshot taken of a movie played in VLC, so either a documentary or a scifi movie.

acceptable afterlife? internet omnipresence

I'm not sure how to find a wife

I think you just find a woman and high five her and tell some jokes and in 10 minutes you can propose.

I have zero self esteem and assume when a chick smiles at me, she is just being nice. And even if somehow I accept a chick likes me, I know she'd immediately lose interest and quit liking me once she discovers how much of a low self esteem, awkward spaghettimancer I am.

Is your name Simon or Alexander?

I am trying my best but white women won't respond to my Facebook messages. Btw India has 1.2 billion aryans

Because making the next generation involves forgetting to pull out and her telling all of her friends that shes going to be a mommy, only for her to lose her fucking mind halfway through the pregnancy. After seeing how well the dude copes with it will just close up and cut all contact. After a week of worrying, the dude will finally try to contact her while she's at work. All of his suspicions become reality as soon as he sees her childcare development coworkers avert their eyes and stop talking. All's he can do is drop the flowers he bought for her at the front desk. Its over, and he knows it, but he can't yet wrap his mind around it, so he goes and gets a day labor job out of state. Its good money, and he could use the distraction. On his second night on the road, the girlfriend sends a text
>conception occurred while he was at NG annual training
All's he texts back is
>fine.
He doesn't cry, but inside he is dying. He loved her, he loved the idea of a family. he wanted nothing more in this life than to support a family, and now he feels foolish.
2 months later, he feels like he dodged a bullet, whe he gets a three paragraph text from his ex. tl;dr as
>I'm pretty sure you are the dad now. I know you love me. Please take me back.
She cheated on him of course the answer is
>no.
Another 3 months later a baby boy is born, and the DNA test gets done 8 days later. The dude is speeding his motorcycle on the interstate, trying to pass and 18 wheeler while his front fork is bucking the wind, when the rear wheel bearing blows out. The sweet escape of death was a instant away, but the bike skids to a halt on the shoulder. Sitting in the ditch, her text reads:
>99.9999999% you are the father

I know that feeling man

I legitimately would prefer it if I was just bad at reading women and gauging their potential interest, but I'm fairly certain at this point that I can read them fine and just don't have any women interested in me

He goes to her house, pays for half the hospital bills on the spot, plus extra because he gives a damn, and goes through mediation to agree to state guidelines. He takes the highroad, ignoring all the times she says "my son." or all the times that she says he's not a capable father because men can't be. She demands that he makes a schedule 1 month in advance, or he can't see his son. On two different occasions she takes him to court first to get his child support over $1,080 per month plus insurance, and next to hold him in contempt of court when he had to reschedule his visitation becuase his new promotion at works demands that he have to manage emergencies.Even though his lawyer proved that life, limb, or eyesight would have been lost had he not been on the job, the judge still holds him in contempt and orders even more money taken out of his paycheck.
As soon as he leaves the courthouse, he just wants to end it. He wants nothing to do with her, so he calls his buddies: he wants to go back to Iraq. He's done with his job, he's done with his family, he just wants to kill haj like the good old days. He hates garrison duty, but he takes it just to get away from the bullshit.
A year passes, she gets paid and his son turns three. He know who he is from pictures and skype, but its not the same. The boy calls her boyfriend "daddy," is a baptized lutheran, and doesn't even share dude's last name.
Its been three weeks since the deployment is over, he hasn't gone back to work yet, just plays with his son during the day and tries not to think of the crippling pain that chokes him out. He tries not to think of all the child support that gets put into another man's household. It doesn't matter any way, the TAG signed off on his next deployment. This will make number four. He takes it like the professional welfare queen that he is. He makes sure that all of his sgli is in his son's name and the will wont let him touch it until he's 25. At least he can do that right.

>you will never make out with a high school football player

Why even live?

currently in the process OP - pic related

Because I'm black.

>Egyptian toe
>white

Lol. I'll take the bait, me or her?

thinly veiled personal army request

we dox them, lonely fat user gets his revenge

Both, from the looks of it.

Then get the fuck out possible nigger

I did and he is taking his afternoon nap atm cunt

Because the future is now.
It's just hidden behind a veil.

As a white glob, I read the white book as instructed by the Christmas man. Bought a snow globe, like it says on page nine. It made me fat and my dick became a clown. Heil Grumfler.

because I was born with a penis that goes "in"

Explain

Or you can just shave your head and be bald. Some girls like that and it might suit you.

I'd do the whole football team, they can take turns on me.

Because white women are untrustworthy and entitled. Also narcissistic as fuck.

I've had best experience with latin wimen. And they can cook!

Because I'm a hapa :P

I've had women show interest before though I was too shy at the time

I'm not the only kissless virgin here right? How do people even get to the point where they have sex? It's mad

those dude almost made me gay

I'm Hispanic (white skin, dark hair and eyes) with an "aryan" (her eyes are a little green) girlfriend. If we have a kid, it'll likely have blue eyes as my mother had them, white skin, but maybe dirty blonde hair.

Don't mind. I just need to work hard and raise a non-degenerate one day. Going to college soon.

I get really annoyed when I hear fatties lose weight and get laid and become normies

I've never been fat and never even been friends with a girl, it's not fucking fair

I don't want to reproduce though

Why can't women just be honest and direct? I can't be some extroverted dominant Chad