If you have tattoos you are a disgusting piece of shit, nobody likes you

If you have tattoos you are a disgusting piece of shit, nobody likes you

When I see you in public I instantly feel more at ease because of what a faggot you are and how little respect i have for your ilk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4aIZGHnF2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K keep me posted

wtf i hate tattoos now

who are you

sorta agree

its fine for guys with military service to have a tattoo

but if a woman has a tattoo, nope.

okie dokie

Weird, I feel the same way about NEETs

are there a bunch in china?

Are you dumb? They are working by the age of 8

Good thing no one gives a fuck what any of you think.

I have a USMC tattoo

I hate when i see sleeves. I hate it more when I see them on women.

They're usually sluts too. Disgusting.

I don't mind tattoos if they're interesting, small and not easily noticeable.

Why would you show a rad tattoo when trying to posture against tattoos?

I've never gotten one just because I don't like having any identifying marks on my body in case I ever want to missrepresent my legal identity, and be able to at the very least defeat a routine perfunctory examination by a cop that pulls me over for traffic shit ect.

But seeing that kind of makes me want to get a tattoo.

This, OP is a stupid virgin

They're helpful on women because they let you know if you should drop them after a few months or consider them for longterm.

This guy gets it

>tattoos are like scars, but with worse stories.

too many people getting somebody else's art
to feel special, or unique. or just trying to fit in.

>trolling is what life is all about :D

When I grew up, you had to talk to someone to figure out whether they're dumb. Nowadays the dumb mark themselves so it's much easier to tell.

Tattoo threads always show that Sup Forums is full of sjws who just fight against different bullshit they don't like.

Bunch of bloody faggots you are.

I gotchu china senpai

>putin has two bishops on black
hmm, really makes one's neurons fire.

want one atheist for each of my limbs, ad then one on my head. i’m gonna look so fucking cool with my atheist tattoo fucking atheists. no fuck that i want two atheists, one on one side of my back and one on the other. fuck yeah atheists they’re so cool with their science and shit and they have logic. atheist logic. fuck yeah i want an atheist on my entire back and have his arms as my shoulder blades ad shit because atheists you know? fuck yeah i can’t believe no one ever had the idea of putting a fucking atheist on his back before this is gonna be fucking awesome. i’m gonna show up in the tattoo parlor and be like fuck yeah atheist, right fucking here, and the dudes gonna be like holy shit no way really an atheist? and i’ll be like fuck yeah atheist WOOOOO. and he’ll be like fuck yeah atheist WOOOOO and tattoo that shit all over me, and then when he finished he’ll be like awwww awesome bro, there’s a fucking atheist on your body, i’ve ever done this before, put an atheist onto someones body but then you came in here like WOOOO with all that adrenaline and i was like WOOOO too because it was like fucking contagious and fucking atheists it was sick bro i can’t wait to show people my work so they can be like fucking atheists WOOOO too!

these faggots idolize hitler, an sjw king.

alright.

My wife has my initials branded on her back.
Is that "degenerate" like tattoos?

What if it's a tattoo even hidden by underwear, 2x1 inches?

5th tattoo thread I've seen.

makes me wonder what you're trying to slide...

nothing wrong with putting your name on your property

hope you didn't pay for that, faggot.

You sound like a tremendous fruit.

Das rite. She is really into the whole "being owned by me" thing. It's how she was raised, she always knew women are made to be owned by men.
Her mom has a brand too so that's where she got the idea.
What do you mean?

i aggree

degenerate, but submissive. Unfortunate for your children though.

If you get butthurt over people drawing on their bodies you are a disgusting piece of shit, nobody likes you

r/copypasta
Tattoos are degenerate
u/Chr1sH11133d, 20h
Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

>tfw they all do

to all the enablers whining about liberal-style hypocriscy, slave marks have nothing to do with "something I don't like". It's a literal heart on your sleeve and it simply proves one's ideology and practically begs for instant judgement. Tattoos are truly the mark of the slave.

probably because Sup Forums is full of fascists

You're basically saying that Hitler and Stalin are the same because they were both oppressive.

>Unfortunate for your children though
How so?
She's actually pregnant with our first daughter. She said we should get her a bracelet with my initials on like what she had when she was a little girl. I'm not sure about it.

t. ugly tattoofag

>T. A pleb butthurt about what other people do

>1 post by this ID

Hello, I'm here for the job interview.

Welcome to politics, cunt. Pretty ironic for a tatfag to call me a pleb. You literally volunteered to give yourself the mark of the pleb. Sad!

Im planning on getting a medical tattoo that has my blood type and says that I'm a non-photosensitive epileptic in case I start having seizures in public. "Art" tattoos are fucking stupid.

No i'm saying that Sup Forumstards are just as bad as sjws when it comes to being faggots about stupid shit.

Are you kidding I love people with tattoos. Anyone that has a easily seen tattoo is my ally. The reason for this is it instantly lets me know that person is a self absorbed piece of shit. Its also a turn off to employers so it eliminates some of my potential competition in the job market.

Just you wait in the next ten years or so there will be sad documentaries and reality shows featuring all the idiots that got tats or ear plugs complaining about how they can't afford to fix the damage. Not only do these people help m in employment but they will also offer me entertainment in the near future.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4aIZGHnF2I

Wow, tattoofags blown the fuck out by Trump!

>mfw a bunch of butthurt billboard-head Sup Forumsacks stop supporting Trump because he thinks your tattoos are shit

how is your daughter going to look up to your mother as a model when she's engraved? it's not the worst thing but you're definitely cutting the stock there.

nonsense. did you just get here today? you can find any opinion here. this is a 1 post id shill thread like these tattoo threads always are

Ugly tattoos are just a reflection of our ugly society. You were just blue pilled enough to partake. Shit happens.

Can't help it. I'm a potfag. I fell for the Jewish tricks too. I just really hate tattoos because they're unaesthetic. They don't look good.

Boss tat. Too bad it causes problems with security. Almost anyone could remember that tat.

Getting shit inked onto your skin is basically a desperate cry to look hip and edgy. Of my friends, I am the only one without a tattoo. I know all of them well, and I can say with certainty that they were just looking for some excuse to get some bullshit tatted onto their body so they could look cool. All of them.

They find some excuse. "It symbolizes...", "I got it to remember", "It was a tough part of my life".

Sure, you want a fucking koi fish and some japanese waves as a sleeve on your arm because it's 'symbolic'.

Even my wife has tattoos. Luckily they're minor, but I still think they're retarded.

>rad tattoo

No. No it's not.

>how is your daughter going to look up to your mother as a model when she's engraved?
What do you mean? I hope she'll see her as the ideal woman she wants to grow into, just like my wife saw her own mother. She'll see in her the fulfillment of the natural station of women.

>implying I have tattoos

Yeah, you're still a pleb.

>Almost anyone could remember that tat.

Except for the fact that thousands of people probably have that same tattoo or something similar. It may be custom drawn but I have a buddy who tattoos and he says he's done the same ones hundreds of times from their stock designs and shit people print out from google.

i feel you on that one user. i hate and love pot.

marking the body, that is a slippery slope.

False. A true pleb is somebody who is comfortable with the visible degeneration of their own society.

I have some tattoos, nothing crazy like all over my hands and neck and face. Honestly, I couldn't give two fucks what anyone thinks about them. Not in some edgy "fuck the world" way, but when I got them, I accepted a responsibility. I knew that some people wouldn't like them, and some people would think differently of me for them. I accepted this, and am totally cool with it when I encounter it. I present myself as well as I can otherwise, try my best to be a good man, and if someone dislikes what I put on my skin, thats cool too.

Anyone who is upset by criticism of their tattoos shouldn't have tattoos. I hate these "tattoo acceptance in the workplace" groups and whatnot. You wanted to get hand tattoos to be counterculture. Be counterculture, why are you trying to get a middle management office job if you're such a rebel?

Keep tattoos out of the workplace. Make the decision of a tattoo actually mean something, social stigma is important.

The only acceptable tattoo is your blood type on your underarm

Then why did you get them? Why would you pay someone to doodle on your body?

kek

You do have to consider, that marking the body was probably the first form of art mankind ever engaged in. And in some aspects, is probably the purest, as you don't mark OTHER things, you mark yourself.

Im ok with it on these grounds, but damn people get some shitty ass ink

>marking the body, that is a slippery slope
Showing permanently and in her flesh who she belongs to is a slippery slope to what?

Nah, a true pleb is someone that acts like a SJW. You are acting like a SJW crying about what other people do to their own body that harms absolutely no one. Cry more, faggot.

I got them because I wanted them. Some are for personal reasons, and some are aesthetic (covering scars, and not self harm scars or anything stupid like that.). I honestly think I look better with than without. They are nicer than "doodles", and I enjoy them. I just don't have illusions about what they imply.

If something like this came up to me while I was walking through the park at night or in the woods I would probably magdump into it thinking it was a skin walker or some other aberration.

I wouldn't mind a spice and wolf tattoo.

>fapping to some camsite
>Tattoo'd girl with a big mouth
>Eh whatever shes the hottest I can find within 5 minutes
>start beating off
>she turns around
>Pulls out a book from behind the shelf
>Its a paleo cookbook

Lost my boner so fast I didn't even care about fapping anymore.

cool tat desu

what camsite?

Spoken like a true butthurt tatfag. You're the SJW pushing for acceptance of something degenerate and socially frowned upon. We've established that the slippery slope is real with you faggots. I don't want to have to associate with a bunch of freaks like I'm in Sodom when I'm trying to go about my day, because that's what it will lead to. Just like gay marriage leads me to having to accept some dude in a dress as a "woman". You're the one pushing for acceptance when I don't accept you. The stronger we push against things as basic as tattoos the closer we get to holding off the inevitable collapse that degeneracy will bring. It needs to happen.

Ita-tattoos are also slowly starting to catch on in japan, despite japanese culture hating tattoos.

Just as they put their waifu on their itasha cars, the ita-tattoos are for otaku truly dedicated to their waifu.

Never in the history on mankind has any culture ever done tattoos because they look good; tattoos always, always have a ritual significance. Namely, tattoos are a sacrifice to evil and rebellious spirits.

This is why tattoos usually depict snakes, skulls, weapons and other sketchy matters. This is also why criminals and rock musicians get tattoos.

>Showing permanently and in her flesh who she belongs to
Yes, but unfortunately it's not you she belongs to. See above; tattoos are literally demon worship.

Your autism is showing.

Inb4 >not an argument

You haven't brought forth any arguments and have just cried "muh slippery slope! Muh degeneracy."

I didn't say it was a tattoo. I said she was branded.
>tattoos are a sacrifice to evil and rebellious spirits
Wow, that sounds real interesting and true.

Yeah and you're just a butthurt tatfag who doesn't see anything beyond himself.

Clearly he advanced a pawn to the other side of the board, and got a bishop for shits and giggles.

It's like you newfags don't know how to sage.

It depends on what you get.