Hey everybody Hispanics are great, they totally don't commit any more crime than other groups!

>Hispanics

Just call them mestizos faggot

Why should Spaniards be blamed for the crimes of some mexishit indian rape babies?

Should we call Italian fuckheads "Caucasian" instead of Italian now?

How about you give us a link? You used the word you replaced down there, "Hispanics." It says Mexicans. They would at least label it Latino. Nice try fag.

>le morish rape baby

Femicide. A term feminists in Latin America made up due to the men murdering them in obscene numbers.

Find me any brown dumbass "Hispanic" with hertiage from a latino country and I'll guarantee you he has more than 50% native blood than spanish blood

totally

>Central America and Mexico

Latinos, not hispanic

Fuck you mexishit

your people BROWNED an entire word and ruined Hispanic for non mestizos

Mexico is the butthole of the world

If it aint White it aint right.
That includes those 'Asians' that you Americans constantly masturbate about.

Why are Latinos so useless? They are going to bankrupt this nation, good lord.

>Mexicans

Along with mudblood Dominicans they are the niggers of Hispanics

if your group is above 30% you shouldnt be let in unless you are college educated

Hello fellow hispanic

Gubbermint thinks thats a racist word though!

I'm not defending latino idiots, retard. I don't mind a wall. Just stop calling them "Hispanic" when they barely have spanish blood

I think the guy who made this would agree with me

If you had exterminated them all instead of sending them across the border we wouldnt even know they exist. Now they are associated with you forever as the can-kicking scum that you are.

why is the indians' flag a 3?

First rendering of The Wall.

Suck it you Hispanic beaners.

Hey man if it weren't for the spanish colonist, America would still be injun land

Weak.

American civilization started in the NE and moved out from there bean boy.

>spanish blood

>m-muh unidentifiable legendary Conquistador ancestor Don Francisco and his (((white))) wife who wasn't at all Jewish

>M-muh genes at least 4.5% European, see I'm "white"

Go back to Mexico Paco Taco.

I'm not even defending brown people from latin america and I dislike 80% of the people labeled "Hispanic" in America.

I'm just a tad disappointed you're using false terms. You know Hispanic is not a race of mixed race indians, right?

Ah see, here's the average idiot who was too busy being stupid and stoned and didn't pay attention to the Spanish Caste system.

Why don't you make a real argument.

>statistics combining Central Americans with Mejican filth

You can't refute these stats dumbass.

Did I refuse the stats? No

Am I defending brown mexicans? No

I'm just saying it's stupid to call them "Hispanic" when they barely have spanish blood and they are practically indians.

Try to be considerate to the Iberians

Hispanic has no connection to Spain at all, it's related to Hispaniola.

There's no such thing as a white Hispanic.

There is no such thing as a White American north or south.

then why are spaniards labeled hispanic in america?

Just say Mexicans. Cubans and Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans too.

>Spaniards
>white
Kek
All Hispanics hate each other

Because the Chicano movement wanted to stop the reporting of accurate crime data because it reflected poorly on Hispanics.

Niggers still commit more crime. They're just too stupid and impulsive to organize themselves.

That said, we to stop immigration and implement eugenics.

yeah, but all hispanics hate mexicans. From Guatemala to Chile, crossing the Mexican border is hell, just look it up on youtube.

But some of these arrests were for immigration offences though :)

this 2bh famalam