Just why

I still don't understand the painfully onbvious double think most leftists spout when it comes to Islam.

In one sentence they go off about how Christians hold back the country and are stopping progress.

Then they make apologies and exceptions for Islam when it's still stuck in old testament ideologies and hasn't evolved in centuries.

Why would they want to import people that hate then and their ideologies on every level.

Anyway saw this shit on Facebook and I know I've seen hilarious counters to it in the past.

If anyone would like to weigh on or post some obnoxious memes I can throw up to fuck with Islamic apologists please feel free to do so.

/thread

Chick on the left is hot and isn't killing people.

It is only socially acceptable to bash and demonize one side. (The side that won't behead you)

One is the enemy and the other is an ally.

>explain the difference

left is good guy(gal)
right is bad guy(gal)

>religious girls are extra hot.
But I prefer the non-ninja kind

Its a trick question.

There is no difference. They both have shit trigger discipline.

Christians stopped blowing things up after Timothy McVeigh.

Muslims cant stop blowing anything up for two weeks.

>white girl follows a barefoot hippie religion that preaches non-aggression
>mudshit bitch follows a warmongering pedo religion that teaches to wage jihad against your enemies

I already know this is too simplistic and has holes in it, but it's a start to unpacking the false analogy presented.

Christians have been aggressive, and there's that 'turn the other cheek' meme floating around. Of course there's also the #notallmuslims and #religionofpeace as well. I would look at it more in terms of modern day applications in regards to violence in the name of religion.

Every now and then a Christian goes off and kills a few people, but they don't kill every single person that disagrees with them.
Muslims on the other hand.......

fpbp

Thanks, /k/

>they make apologies and exceptions for Islam when it's still stuck in old testament ideologies and hasn't evolved in centuries.

Islam was a fairly tolerant and pluralist religion decades ago, and then our Greatest Ally Saudi Arabia started funneling 10's of billions of dollars into Literalist fundamentalism across the entire Muslim world.

We tolerate it because "they are a valuable ally in war on terror". As has been recently said, "They are both the arsonist and the fireman" in reality.

fpbp

>Be Saudi Prince
>Fund Muslim Center near the ruins of 9/11, the site of my nation's greatest terror attack on the USA
>Fox News reports outrage by New Yorkers
>Asserts that it's a "mystery man" funding the center
>Not me, the #2 shareholder in Fox News.
>mfw

Appreciate the comments and images. That first one was a perfect troll image.