/redpill/

Sup Forums /redpill/ general

It's pretty simple: Newfags post questions, Sup Forumsiticians respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=RxAhwYoZQKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=fxwVUbYXVJg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_psychology
janinesmusicroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/iceberg.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ1BRHBErH8&feature=youtu.be&t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=91
i.imgur.com/IiRnTYY.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brump a bump

Explain how I'm supposed to believe in Reptilians. They don't make sense! If they are cold blooded, they would have way too much trouble surviving on earth. Prove me wrong/ Protip: you can't.

the skin suits they wear provide enough insulation to keep them warm.

Answer to all questions: shut the fuck up and lurk before posting.

Insulation only works for warm blooded animals, dipshit

REPTILIANS
DO
NOT
EXIST

That's what a reptilian would say

Fuck off with your derailing.
This guy gets it.

>Reptilians don't exist

Then explain LeafyIsHere's youtube success.

Hi, I used to browse Sup Forums a lot in 2010 to 2013 when I was in university but now I feel like a new fag all over again. I am wondering what is the alt-right? I also noticed that encylopedia dramatica is either dead, or dying or just gotten worse since my time on the chans.

Also I am also aware of the memes against feminism and sjws. I am wondering, is the alt-right basically another face of skepticism/resistance towards something in the same way that feminists and sjws are resisting something? Like feminists have the concept of patriarchy which they blame as cause for everything bad. Is this the role the jew plays to the alt-right? The unseen force to blame for everything?

Also I know that user is not one person. there must be a diversity of opinion.

thanks guise.

Is racism supported by fringe studies and psuedoscience anything other than just confirmation bias? Why justify black on black crime as a factor rather than try to solve the more complex causes that have existed for decades?

We haven't came to a conclusion whether the anti jewish rhetoric is ironic or nother. But when you do start to realize all.of the anti right article or pro immigration articles are jewish articles paired with the fact they dominate world finance and economics it starts opening up a world of questions.

i googled him and he seems like another annoying shrieking child that is popular on youtube for no discernible reason

>downright accusing everyone of.being racist
>implying ending the welfare cliff and the drug war wouldn't be a solution.

Not a question or a redpill but a redpill story

>Be me
>dating conservative religious qt 3.14
>listening to her rant about work
>old ladies in her office keep cutting their hands on doorknob
>ask how is possible
>her response "the office is owned by jews"
>tfw my antisemitism is rubbing off on my irl waifu
>tfw i quoted an user saying "it is better when you teach her to hate the the things you hate"
>tfw Sup Forums was right again

I don't think it started out as serious, and I bet a lot of talk about jews controlling the government, JIDF, and the holocaust not having happened might still be trolling. But it's reached the point where a lot of posters seem to actually believe what they and others say about Jews.

>I'm not saying the anti-Semitism is serious but it really makes you think
You answered nothing with this response.

I said neither of those things.

I support legalization and oppose the war on drugs. And I think plenty of posters aren't racist, but the racists on this board are still a vocal minority.

I basically said the same thing as you but noted there is a pattern but how one chooses to connect those dots is up to the individual.

The alt-right is the new group all of the fedora tippers are flocking too. The ones that watch atheist youtube channels and stuff

>alt-right?
I dunno.
> dramatica?
pfft. no idea.
> another face of resistence?
got me there. stumped.
> user not one person.
Yeah, probably.

Hope that helps.

You really think most people here are trolls?

most people are starving for entertainment, so they do what that can. In many cases that is trolling.

is US a Saudi's puppet?

I've been here a while. I can tell you 100% that all of the pro-nazi posters that used Sup Forums at its advent were trolls. But stormfronters thought they were actually serious. Now I'd say only 40-60% of nazi posters are still trolls.

No. Our government hates ISIS and sharia too much.

The US government exist in a tricky relationship with saudi arabia. Saudi Arabia is like the papacy, they have authority as to what is valid islam and the oil wealth enabled them to spread that authority. The US wants to criticize and go against that authority but the saudis cooperate on security and anti-terror and yet they still spread the version of islam that justifies terror. It doesn't make sense, but nothing in this world does.

>No. Our government hates ISIS and sharia too much.

why your govt aiding saudis in all their efforts to overthrowing all the unloyal leaders (non-islamist) in all the countries around them?

It's supported by science. Whites are, by far, the least racist population. Blacks among the most.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Is race important to keep? Short answer yes.

jews for immigration in europe and usa, but have walls to keep other out, and dna test them when
they want to immigrate.
They called the cold war, ww3, because it was a war fought with information and as a standoff,
I wonder if there are other kinds of warfares today

I could explain the basics further, and have done so here:
Here is also a bunch of links for plebs

There are always way less performers than viewers, specially considering how many people we have in /nsg/. To be a troll you have to break the norm, in order to provoke hatred. In /nsg/, I'd say only 5% are trolls, while in Sup Forums overall that would be 30%.

That's a strawman directly from RT.

I stopped coming on here after I enter my junior/senior years of uni. I eventually got a masters in international relations and a job at a research unit for a financial company.

The saudi state is fucked, in how it attempts to monopolize control over islam, but that doesn't mean that its foreign policies are aligned to america's because of a desire to overthrow non-islamist governments. The US wants to see democracy in the region because of demographic shifts, shifts exploited by ISIS. The arab spring arose to economic hardship, Assad's regime was surviving on limited time.

Still I can't picture how you can cut your hand on a doorknob.

Sauce please.

>supported by "science"
>"scientific" evidence supports the fact that one group of people born with a different color of skin is inferior for that exact reason
>"scientific" evidence justifies subjugating an entire subset of people because of different physiological traits
>"scientific" evidence supports the use of IQ tests, which are in no way actually indicitave of a person's intelligence, which in reality is multifaceted and has a large amount of different areas of focus
>"scientific" evidence justifies intelligence as a reason for subjugating an entire subset of people
>"scientific" evidence believes that race mixing is bad and that keeping a constantly evolving species from interaction is somehow beneficial
>"scientific" evidence denies the idea that all men are created equal
>"scientific" evidence would rather nitpick "good" people but deny rights to the many based on broad factors that generalize a very large and varied racial population
>"scientific" evidence would promote practices that were common in the 19th century, back when the majority of people still believed the earth was thousands of years old
Psuedoscience is different from science for a reason

So, jews support degeneracy, multiculturalism because it leads to consumerism, then financial enslavement?

The arab economies were a disaster after the 2008 economic collapse. They depended too much on financing growth and development through debt, FDI, and what many foolishly believed was the unending era of global consumption. This era of consumption was the era that took china from a society less industrial and modern than former soviet countries at the end of the 80s to a country now that has exceeded developmentally beyond any former soviet bloc. This was funded by western domestic consumption. That consumption, as we know now, was funded by household debt. The end of credit cut short the projections of growth for many in the developing world (arab economies included; along with russia, india, brazil), and what was worse for the arab countries was the demographic shift.

pic related: the demographic shift.

this glut in the demographics, the fact that they will be unemployed soon due to the growth of the global economy, the growth that brought china's rise, created huge huge instability. the governments in the arab world couldn't afford to maintain the promises of life (marriage, job, family, etc) and that's where these populations can become sources of great instability.

No serious biologist doesn't believe in human races. None. I won't even go into why those points you just made are garbage. It's clear that you don't study biology.

What does Sup Forums think about leftism? And I don't mean tumblrite memeing, but actual leftism.

Belief in races is not the same as belief in the inferiority in races. My points are still valid.

This is utterly false. Consumption is something all societies have done. The issue with poverty, and you brazilians will learn the truth of my words, is that poverty is relative. The Brazilian economy is fucked.

There are several types of jews. Most jews don't care about the race thing because they are as oblivious as the rest of us.

Some jews are in Isreal and are nazis and don't care about anything but that.

But the leaders of the western world are mostly Jews. They have long tried to get the instated the federal bank. It's been torn down multiple times, but around 1900, things turned (I'm not sure what happened), and they got their bank instaded again and mass immigration into america started.

They firstly wants the white race gone. Because it views it as a threat. They know a mixed race has less and less values and is easy enslavement.

America was not built on immigration, but settlers.

I don't really get what you mean.

You're putting to a subjective point
>belief in the inferiority in races

He's clearly providing you with evidence for his points, stop straw manning and refute them with actual evidence. Or shut the fuck up.

This post relates to the U.S

Consider the war on drugs. Is it an effective tactic for suppressing drug use, is it detrimental or helpful for the poor communities most affected. If it's detrimental Is it accurate to describe it as institutionaly enforced racism given the affected demographics? If it's ineffective in suppressing harmful drug use what are alternative tactics the state could use? Should they be used? Are you of the opinion that given the difficulty of reintegration, felons constitute a underclass? If so is this justified non distributive drug crimes? How can reintegration be made easier? Should it be? How can we cut the costs of prisons?

That's just semantics.
By definition they are not the same. If we then assign value to things we prefer and things we don't. We can easily add the points up and get a preferable or superior race.

I was replying to a statement that the jews were behind our desire to consume but that is utterly false. All societies have a desire to consume, even the soviet societies were consumption was strictly regulated. Consumption for those domestic goods we fill our lives with does something our very lives, and when we lose those comforts/qualities, that is poverty. The soviets eventually learned this, and started dedicating more of their controlled economies towards producing for consumer demand.

people want nice things, losing nice things we once had is painful. this isn't a jewish conspiracy.

as for brazil suffering:
the brazilian economy screwed itself. its too dependent on being an input of raw materials for the chinese economy. China is slowing down because their economy is dependent on external consumer consumption.

That's now how human biology works.

There are a lot of diversity in personality among Norwegians. Expression of personality, of those traits, are not just dependent on genetics. Also race in human biology just refers to similarity of genetics and the history of those genes. Any value qualification of those genes must be done in terms of history of those genes (split, when the split happen, taxonomies; genealogical).

Here you are.

Okay.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
Here's the wikipedia article on scientific racism. But don't read the article, read some of the sources too. A lot of them are from actual scientists.

>Nordic logic

Not even once.

>america built on settlers

Ok, you don't know america history.

Waves and waves of immigrants from europe came to america in the 1900s, late 1890s. Ellis island. These people aren't settlers or pioneers. They fucking settled in urban centers, living in slums until prior more enlighten americans, the educated moderns ones, brought reforms to quality of life issues. For fuck sakes, irish who immigrated to boston lived in fucking thatched housing, and took shits in open sewers they created. They literally lived in slums no better than what you can find in haiti or india.

What really changed how these immigrants (irish, european peasants, really illterate scummy people) was the light of progress embodied by henry ford. Henry ford hired these people to work in his plants but in turn, they must live up to his moral standard. He enforced someone that was dubbed social hygiene and hired a police force to enforce it against his workers. He taught european immigrants that sleeping in the same bed with your child is perverted. That family planning is a must. That having too many children is bad and if you broke the rules, you would lose your job.

Henry ford shape the modern white man more so than generations of european nobility. He took a man, a peasant, an illiterate, someone no different from the negro at the time, and turned him into those ideals with associate with whites.

>Expression of personality, of those traits, are not just dependent on genetics.
Actually, most behavior is genetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

But that's not why I say race is the carrier of culture. Culture is built over time and when you remove your race, you remove part of your identity, pride and history. It's very easy to instill in you that you don't belong to anything but the new world. You have nothing to preserve because no one views you as your forbears history, not even the person himself. For each generation of mixing you have less. You don't go around telling people youre 1/16 norwegian ancestry when people ask you where you're from.

We are not actually rating each individual gene, but the cluster.

Can somebody explain natsoc to me (pls postively)?

If you actually read the wikipedia page, you'd know they say it's disputed. Who do you think controls wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
This article is Semi-protection. Why?

Why did americans voted for a nigger? Will hillary win now that a nigger is voted into office?

forgot picture

You are confusing what is behaviour. I think you need to take another psychology class.

>culture
You are a cultural revisionist. The peasants of europe aren't people we should look up to. The white man you idolized came from britian and america. The industrious white man came from those cultures who saw the role of industry to reshape the worker from the feudal serf to a functioning man. The industrialists at the time always wondered by those lords who had bountiful serfs did nothing to make those serfs more productive. The moment the industrialist came into the picture is the moment those positive qualities of white culture came to be. Before that it was stagnating, it wasn't based on merit. It was down right backwards.

>This practice is now generally considered pseudoscientific
Why?

>There is considerable debate whether the term "scientific racism" is pejorative as applied to more modern theories, as in The Bell Curve (1994), which investigated racial differences in IQ, concluding that genetics explained at least part of the IQ differences between races. Critics argue that such works are motivated by racist presumptions unsupported by available evidence.
I posted evidence. So, pretty much it's not science because race is involved?

youtube.com/watch?v=fxwVUbYXVJg

I'm not white by the way.

It means you want to kill jews

>expression of personality is mostly based on genetics
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_psychology
There's an entire branch of psychology devoted to the hows and whys of personality. I can guarantee you that genetics is not the sole factor:
>A large part of the evidence collected linking genetics and the environment to personality have come from twin studies. This "twin method" compares levels of similarity in personality using genetically identical twins. One of the first of these twin studies measured 800 pairs of twins, studied numerous personality traits, and determined that identical twins are most similar in their general abilities. Personality similarities were found to be less related for self-concepts, goals, and interests.
If personality was based mostly on genetics, then that would mean that most twins would have the exact same personality, since they are genetically identical by definition.

>tell them not to read the article and read the sources
>they read the article but not the sources

America disliked bush a lot. Bush dun goofed.

The bell curve didn't control for other issues. Intelligence is really really complex to study. It involves a lot of things, and with perhaps the most important is control of one's temperament. Control of temperament (executive functioning) is a quality of middle class life style. If you lived in a working class house hold, even in america today even as white, you are liable to experience huge huge instability. If you grew up in such an environment, you cannot ever develop control of your temperament. The bell curve does nothing to address this.

I've also met very impulsive white people. They tend to be very stupid. Intelligence again is directly related to control of executive functioning and how one can control their temperament.

It's not what I am saying. I am saying we built this culture, and no other culture is suited to uphold it.

I guess we should just say fuck it and live like animals again, because we have done so in the past.

What is a red pill?

They are not identical. And of course behavior is dependent on your surroundings. What I am saying is that everyone won't behave the same way in those surroundings.

>But don't read the article, read some of the sources too
read some of the sources too
some of the sources too
of the sources too
the sources too
sources
TOO

You can see why there was a bit of miss-direction

Did the joos murder my cat?

Who is we? It isn't you who built it? Your kind, the european peasants were serfs who needed to be remoulded. That's what I am saying. The nobles of europe with their peasants did nothing to shape those peasants.

A lot of whites who immigrated to europe in the 1890s to 1920s were illiterate and lived in slum conditions.

I agree with that to an extent,but are you not just proving the point of why certain races have lower IQs?

Ahh, the "who are we" question. Because europe has no culture and can therefor only be enriched.

janinesmusicroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/iceberg.jpg

I view social cohesion as one the most important parts. And multiracial and multicultural societies are the least functional.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

The question isn't why some have lower IQ, but who some have higher.

Pure bullshit. The US funded and supplied them and wants to import them too.

Not necessarily, just depends on the approach to the problem you propose.

In this case wouldn't avid theists have an advantage? I think it's apparent the more extreme you get, well...

Could you reply, I think you done derped.

>Not necessarily, just depends on the approach to the problem you propose.
We started with "lower IQ". It's selective breeding and adaption.

>In this case wouldn't avid theists have an advantage? I think it's apparent the more extreme you get, well...

Absolutely, that's why Nazism was created; to combat marxist communism, because capitalism isn't enough.
And we all know who lost... But we are apparently not aware who won.

It took heroic efforts to shape the peasants

In cognitive science, they identified the process of our mind where we can separate ourselves from our thoughts so they don't become actions. In pop science, they dub this distinction as the system 1 and system 2 of the brain. In pop science land, system 1 is intuitive, automatic, habitual, where as system 2 isn't.

Depending on the environment you grew up as a child, in your first 4 or 5 years you will have a shit ton of practice shifting and controlling between these two systems. If you grew up poor, in an instable household, you are likely not gonna develop those skills as well as other children in other households.

There are a lot of blacks from africa (compare from the ghettos of america) that attend top notch schools in the UK (LSE, oxford, cambridge). I had a chance to meet one and his family. They engaged in an intellectual culture that is lost amongst the white working class.

Europe culture is divided between the culture of the peasants (not yours) and the culture of the nobility and the rising bourgeois/merchant class. The nobility saw serfs (peasants, you) as wealth that can't be improved upon. The merchants saw serfs as wealth that can be shaped to make it more valuable. The fact you are pretending these distinctions didn't exist in european history is you being a revisionist. Again, much was said in europe about the philistines and how much of a plight they were.

Again, to make the modern european, heroic efforts were undertooken to clean him up and make him fit into that culture. It involved education, social policies (like not sleeping in the same bed as a child).

>pure bull shit
>us funds ISIS and supplies them
>pure bull shit
>US funds the most expensive and expansive anti-terror system in the world
that's not the question. try harder bro.

Nazism is closer to marxist than it is to capitalism. There is a reason why hitler dubbed his movement the national socialists. Again, your revision of history does little to cover up the contradictions you run into.

Why is it so important for you to try to divide the western world?
WE HAVE THE CULTURE. We do now. There is no denying that. All other countries that have tried to emulate it has failed. Why.

Redpill me on the holocaust.

Still doesn't deflate the fact that blacks still test lower than whites and Asians.

>We started with "lower IQ". It's selective breeding and adaption.

So what exactly is the issue of using societies/race to generalize?

You just explained your initial answer, my question isIs this just not further proof that their is a difference in IQ's between races?

We can't not test everyone, but generally?

Is there really a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world? I thought it was debunked from a plagiarized French satire this Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Are Jews the placeholders and scapegoats? Why are you all against Stormfront yet constantly spew their rhetoric? What the hell is alternative right supposed to be? Why are "redpilled" minorities excluded from the "revolution"?

Yeah, there is a reason why Hitler called it Socialism, it's the best from both worlds built on truth and reality, not a pipe dream

Your're literally this guy

Given the current economic conditions in the west, and the nature of employment after the credit bubble, and the outsourcing of manufacturing to china, nigger like behaviour will come from the white working class once family structure erodes because employment doesn't offer stability.

You are lying to yourself. You keep on lying to yourself and you keep pretending you hold the true history. You are historical revisionist who pretends not to be. I know our history better than you and I poked so many holes. The reason for our success is clear, but you are too pathetic to realize it. You adulter our success and any possible lessons to maintain that success with simplistic narratives that erases the truth. For someone who pretends to love our success and wants to preserve it, why do you try to hide how we got here and what made that success? Do you not care for the future generations to know what led us to here? Do you just want to pretend its being white, where we had tons of whites who were considered by nobles as scum, as lesser humans, because they lived in their own filth?

The heroic efforts of the industrialists to shape the serf into a man, and a man who aspires more than just being a mere cow that attends a field for a noble ruler who fucks his second cousin from austria is the lesson of our history. You want to lie.

Read what I wrote. I did not prove that certain races have lower IQs. I showed proof that there are causes for lower IQs based on specific cognitive processes being less developed due to early childhood environments. If you put a white baby in a impoverished household that is broken, that child will suffer intellectually. These two processes exist.

Google the full version for original source

No it's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ1BRHBErH8&feature=youtu.be&t=13

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ&feature=youtu.be&t=91

I have lived with jews

They are everything Sup Forums says about them and more because they lie. They lie about EVERYTHING. Not every single one of them, but it is in almost all of the jews nature's to lie and decieve

They enjoy evil

Addendum: we also do not have that culture right now which brought us success. The working class in america are less interested in academic pursuits. The torch that gave us the light to see our way out of feudal serfdom is dimmer today than ever before. People obscure it, they forget that a huge segment of the caucasian population was seen as livestock for the nobles. To build versaille, 60 people died a week. To build St. Petersburg, 120K died a year. The nobles never cared to shape the serf into a man, that was only preserved for his children. We are walking back to this reality because of people like you. You see the art, you see the architecture, and yet you forget: they may be white, but they were noble.

Have pride in your real history. Learn how you were transformed from a serf to a modern man.

>rather than try to solve the more complex causes that have existed for decades?
Are you talking about Jews?

I'm done with you. I didn't post this to have to explain every detail to you.
No matter how much evidence is presented to you, you'll always stick your head in the sand
>We have no culture
>We have no race
>We have nothing to lose because we never had anything to begin with.

Except why don't you fucking travel to africa or the middle east or asia and see how much we don't have.

i.imgur.com/IiRnTYY.png

Fucking cucks gonna protect their wifes boyfriend

I guess you have no response to my charge that you don't know our history, or how in your ignorance you aren't preserving what makes us great. It's laughable how self-destructive your desire to preserve 'our' culture is. Historical revisionists does no good for anyone, not even himself.

>can't dispute my account of history
>can't dispute that serfs exist
>can't dispute how serfs were seen
>can't dispute the heroic efforts of industrialists to shape man like they shaped machine and process
>can't dispute all this
>yet can dispute why I want to insist you are wrong
>and can dispute why a accurate account of history can provide a better picture of how to preserve our success.

Dude, you didn't explain shit or counter my points.

I never said we had no culture. I said the culture you are referring to isn't yours. Why don't you want to preserve the truth, a truth that contains knowledge how we got to where we are? Why do you want to lie? You are so pathetic that your intent to preserve our way of life is undermined by your pursuits. You are a little man, a child, a boy. You are indoctrinated. You haven't practiced switching between system 1 and system 2 thinking.

CRY HAVOC

AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF Sup Forums

CRY HAVOC

CRY HAVOC

CRY HAVOC

CRY HAVOC

CRY HAVOC

CRY HAVOC

Isn't spamming still against the rules? If i recall correctly, its a 72 hr ban?

I'm reading what you wrote. I understand it from your first post.

to clarify... you're suggesting that

control of temperament = executive functioning

executive functioning= IQ

control of temperament= social status

So, how does it not correlate to race? Who's to say the equation couldn't be worked backwards when it has been shown that IQ is the largest determiner of social status?

>Nazism is closer to marxist than it is to capitalism

In a thread full of actual nazis, this might be a top-10 shitpost.

God I'm going Centralist. You guys are ungodly unorganized and just as extreme as the Leftists you all are trying to combat. You guys argue too much with divine fallacies and arguments from incredulity. You all are just a band of did-its and finger pointers. Sad that Trump is losing because I would've sacrificed so much for our country just to stop illegal immigration and foreign aggression. What a stupid website to choose to waste your time instead of actually doing something productive.

Because you are making leaps to just focus on race. It's you who is eliminating the possibility that there are whites who suffer from low IQ due to that etiology.

You need to stop simplifying things. It's not an equation.Causality is directional. System 2 and 1 are present in all humans.

it's called socialism not Nazi and capitalism is a form of socialism.

I don't think he's losing at all. I think this is gonna be one of the most one-sided elections ever.
I could very well be wrong tho.

Only thing I'm fearful of is that they might rig the election.

The canadian cuck here might actually think Hillary is actually good for america.

I am not wrong tho.

>Marxist: for the working class consciousness
>Nazi: for the volk consciousness
>Norway user (): for white culture (consciousness, shared consciousness).

In the recent Hillary leaks she said we have to protect Israelis nuclear weapon monopoly. I assume she's just talking about monopoly within the Middle East

I never said that. I said you are wrong, and stupid and ignorant of history and are working against your stated interest by believing in a revisionist history over an accurate one because you think lies will somehow teach future generations how our success was had.

I'm actually pretty pro-trump (anti-NAFTA and very anti-china). The chinese know our history better than you, and they applied those lessons. Look at their society now, all built on your wealth.

Haha, ye, you might want to make things so complex the truth is no longer obvious.

Don't answer, canadian cuck. We already know you're gonna go on a tantrum that we are all equal and IQ is just a social construct.

I'm not making leaps, you can only operate off of what's been proven. For thousands of years certain races seem to do certain things, we can most likely chalk up to IQ. Any explanation you try to use to discredit what has been factually recorded just leads to another set of answers that reflect that present day races have distinctions in IQs. Whites did not start with a better hand from the primordial ooze.

Not to this extent.