/nkg/

Night King general. Discuss /ourguy/ here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxAdt9c6QeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NKposters best posters

How does he do it lads, how can one villain with no motives be so based?

so what do these ice dudes even want

it to be really cold everywhere and sit around? lmao

Unded Bobby B > Night King

BOW YA SHITS

The Night King will march with his army of wights to the wall, and melt it with the fire of the wight dragon.
He will look at the army gathered to fight him and then, finally, speak
>allow me to break the ice

The party will break apart over who gets his horse, and so begins another cycle of war

his motive is white genocide. he's attacking westeros, the only white continent in whatever the got planet is called. This will then clear the path for the brown immigrants (dothraki) to take over

>Level Cap is 99
>Final Boss is level 100

>tfw no save point right before boss

it's like they want me to cry

>got seasons up to now all have tons of death 'you don't see coming'
>Suddenly everyone has plot armor and unimportant characters (at this point) are the only ones getting axed or vanish.

I'm putting money on Night King winning in the end - two seasons building up this teamwork and victory and almost expected success and it ends with the Night King winning. Would be the most logical thing to happen.

Well, with the theories about Bran Stark becoming the Night King through time travel it'd be all the more better.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxAdt9c6QeQ

If he seriously wins it will be a historic moment.

Seriously, all this time and money for characters that normies know and love only for the Night King to slaughter them all. It would be fucking amazing

The first time I hear about this, but now I want it to be true desperately.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

What is thememe anyways?

Is it because the Night King has a different actor this season so everyone says he now looks like Bran?
That doesnt really hold much weight.

How did the know to bring ice javelins? how did he know their was gonna be dragons

is bran the night king??

Gurm said it will be bittersweet, I think only Jon and maybe Dany will make it out.
Or everyone survives but they lose Westeros entirely to the walkers and leave for Essos on the backs of dragons.

JUST

I think it's mostly because Brann is a super mega powerful greenseer and the Night King appears to be his equal at the least.

They always have those around though. They had them at Hardhome too

>Night King entering a blasted to bits Red Keep, wind and snow rush in.
>Steps over the chilled, dead bodies of the top characters.
>Carefully turns around.
>Camera pulls out to see the whole room
>Night King sits on the throne
>lingers for 15 seconds
>credits

/ourking/

Yes. Imagine a flasback about it? Bran the Builder and all that shit.

GODS I WAS COLD THEN

>camera starts across the room and slowly zooms in on his totally impassive face as music crescendos

But he is white.

aghhh..

BOBBYBOYS REPORT IN

I thought that was jon that was going to be the night king.

SURROUNDED BY DOCS

NNNNEEEEeeeeEEEEDDD!!

I'M HERE FOR THE NIGHT KING AND THE
BOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR YOU FAT DUMB WHORE

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

NOW THIS MEMEMING ENDZ

CAREFUL NIGHT KING, CAREFUL NOW

AHHHHHHHGGHH

Bob... easy on the wine

hmm

Can someone edit this with the WTC tower coming down?

NO WAIT MISLANDRE IS A SITH LORD

ACTIVATING THE WINE, YOUR GRACE

MAAADDNNOOOUUSSSS

This general has fucking lost the plot

Would probably be better and a more likely outcome than anything D&D actually have in mind.

Robert....
The Wine...

NOH, NOW THE JOURNEY BEGINS

It could logically end with Cersei sitting in the sidelines the entire time only to betray the rest and fuck it all up. She will use wildfire to try and combat the Walkers only for her to realise it's glorified fire and ineffective against the Walkers. They'll just keep coming and finish the job.

At least if Cersei kills the beloved mains, people will root for the Walkers to end it all. This way you don't get a sappy ending while also not pissing off the core normie audience.

you better keep this up until tomorrow faggots
somebody should meme Shireen and Renly more

sometimes you have to ask yourself, what the hell is this plot?

GO GET THE PLOT STRETCHER!!!!

The whoooooooore is ________ .

AAAHHHHHHHHHH STANNIS I HAVE FAILED YOU

AAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WARNED YOU BACK IN WINTERFELL, I WARNED YOUR HOOOOARREEEE BUT YOU DIDN'T CARE TO LISTEN

THE PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE!!!!!

AAAHHHHHHH LIFE ON EARTH..... LEND ME YOUR ENERGY FOR THIS SPIIRIT BOMMBBB AAAHHHHHHHHHH

LEAK THIS WHOOOOREE RIGHT FUCKIIING NOOOOW

20 DEAD HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

>hey I got a dragon and several imporant characters right in front of me
>fuck it ill just throw my antitank icicle downfield

He has a great arm but hes too retarded to make it as a pro quarterback

GIVE ME 20 GOOD BOARS AND I WILL IMPREGNATE THE WHORRRREE

FATHER TAKE THIS SENZU BEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRG

What is his endgame? What does he want?

I hope this goes deeper than "lol death is our enemy".

ROBERT SAVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

They are literally WHITE Walkers. They are coming to wipe out the multi-gender multi-cultural HOOOOOOOOOORRRRRDDDDDEES

AS A SHITPOSTER I WAITED, MY PAINT IN BOBBY

no they didn't

so where does the tiger crouch?

THE LAST SENZU BEAN
I FEEL MY ENERGY RETURNING TO ME

Would the other humans on land outside of Westeros even give a shit about the White Walkers taking over if they aren't gonna fuck with them?

My name is Jorah of the Andals, Commander of the Armies of the Khaleesi, General of the Dragon Legions, loyal servant to the true empress, Dany. Son to a murdered father, enemy to Robbie and Stannis posters alike. And I will have my waifu, in this life or the next.

Bobby knew he got cucked, but he was playing 10d chess. He knew all of this would happen, and his seed is safe, spread from Dorne to the wall.

THE JONERYS POSTERS PERISH BEFORE THE BOBBY

So why doesn't the night king want to kill jon and friends? they were trapped on that island over night giving him plenty of time to javelin them and let's not forget that he could of easily killed drogon who was completely stationary in front of him but he let them escape.

KILLED A DRAGON

BY THROWING A SPEAR AT IT

I cannot express how badass that was. I had no opinion on this guy until that scene. I am now rooting for him entirely. I'd suck his popsicle no questions asked.

FAT IS IT?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME RENLY
WE COULD HAD BEEN LOVERS

No further, filicidelord.

STUPID WHORE

how detailed is the children of the forrest lore in the books? they seemed really interesting but i guess killing them is what people wanted to see.

LOVERS OF BOARS AND WHORES AND TITS AND WINE

WHERE IS BESSIE???

How did he even become this thing in the first place? A block of dragonglass turned a human into this walking dead lord of ice? For what purpose did the Children even make him?

>For what purpose did the Children even make him?
A clean start.

THEY'RE ALL BUNCH OF BOOOOARHOAAAREES user

He can see the future, like Bran.

To defeat humans.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOR WIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Nights Kings actor
>6'2
>Kit Harington
>5'8
He only wishes to rid the world of manlets, his cause is just.

They were at war with the First Men, the WWs are a bioweapon run amok. It's essentially the GoT version of aids.

There's not lore, they're all a bunch of whores to the Andals.

To destroy men.

It's a cycle like Dark Souls or some shit. Age of Ice followed by Age of Fire followed by Age of Ice etc. The GoT map is wrong, the Land of Always winter actually wraps around and joins the far east of Essos.