Blacks and Hispanics are some of the most productive economic subgroups!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Blacks and Mestizos

HIDF WITH A STICK UP THE DICK HOLE AS ALWAYS

Why not just use "Latino" instead of "Hispanic"

like why not?

Cause you aren't "Latino" you dirty spic

Correct term is Mestizos, we aren't latinos, neither hispanics, just indian rape babies.

Funny thing is it that I'm not defending dirty latino spics from latin america. I'm only defending terms and Hispanic is not a race

Go back to Mexico.

Fuck you spic

Because the modern culture cannot admit there are biological differences between the races that manifest different behavior and temperament, no realistic solutions can be given to solve the fixable problems in modern society.

Why don't you guys refute my points?

Most hispanic criminals and bums are mestizos. Why are you guys so offended that I suggest we should replace "Hispanic" with "Mestizo". You guys mestizos?

It's not like I'm defending the mexican beaners or anything. You guys are coming off as really irrational

you realize I'm shitting on latin american countries right now?

Are you on here all day spic cause I swear I see your spic ass every time I get on here

opps, didn't mean to reply to myself

Blacks and hispanics are smart enough not to post thumbnails

Fuck off beaner

Just check out the facts hombre. You can't refute that white Hispanics are worse than blacks, crime wise.

Stop insulting great latino civilizations with your fucking words wetback, i hope they stop using the term "Latino" in Mestizo countries.

There's like at least five other guys who do this. The main guy that does this generally types in all caps.

Also Spic means latino and descent from a latin american country so I'm not a spic.

hispanic - Spanish ancestry. It's not a single race

why must you be so hostile

why don't you make a real argument

maybe you're the butthurt meszito here since you're against that word being back in the census

You're a nigger?

Most hispanic criminals are not white in any way shape or form

Most white hispanics are rich and look like anglos

HISPANIC IS FROM FUCKING SPAIN YOU GODDARN IDIOT, JUST BECAUSE THE FUCKING CENSUS WANTED TO FUCK WITH US BY FINDING A WAY TO CATALOG THEM AS WHITE IS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM YOU GODDARN JOBLESS NIGGER, I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING SICKLE CELL, OH WAIT, YOU ALREADY HAVE IT YOU MONGREL, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Fuck off Mexican, you will always be a smelly mestizo who ruins european terms.

Also I literally said Hispanic means Spanish descent from Spain you dumb nigger. The only problem is that they allowed you cunt niggers to call your brown asses hispanic and everybody thinks you mixed race disasters are the main hispanics

fuck you

>Most white hispanics are rich and look like anglos
Just no, they're as bad as niggers.

Well you showed statistics to most likely brown hispanics so uh.......yeah.....

>FUCKING SPAIN
No you ignorant beaner it literally means relating to the island of Hispaniola. You fucking dumb cunt, I bet your mom's anal cheese is all you ate as a kid.

>brown hispanics
No it's all Hispanics.

fucking nigger

well not all hispanics look and are the same. Hispanic isn't a fucking race dude.

Show me a guy like Martin Sheen and show me a fucking dirty indian fucker like George Lopez and tell me they are in the same fucking race.

When i'm talking about "White Hispanics" I'm not talking shit like Zim Zam. I'm talking about a pure Spaniard who's ancestors didn't fuck indigenous people

>Hispanic isn't a fucking race dude.
Hispanic, Mestizo, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Chilean, Brazilian, you're all Mexican to me.

Most hispanics are brown hispanics...

well it's good to know you're arguing in memes at this point

Maybe in the ten years they'll call mixed race niggers/Irish people the main "Celtics". How'd you feel?

>brown hispanics
All Hispanics are brown Hispanics to me.

Hispanic ≠ Spanish you dumb half breed.

Yes but it's more about what the government labels them

They go by the one drop rule with spanish blood and they go by "Hispanic" by the drop

They are not dumb due to their Spanish blood from Europe. They are brown and dumb due to lots of indio/indian/aztec blood

The Spanish literally made a whole caste system to prevent arguments like this

>The Spanish literally made a whole caste system to prevent arguments like this

That's why every Hispanic country is ruled over by a corrupt, 50% genetically Jewish group of shysters.

The jews rank number 1. Lol thank goodness they are a small group. Or else everyone would be talking crap. Nevermind.

Spain isn't Latino
It is hispanic, even in the new world it's hispanic.

I was seeing red after I saw that one for the first time, btw.

When I went to the US I didn't get mistaken for a hispanic.
I guess your definition of "brazilian" is wrong or "mexican" too broad.

What about the paint huffers?

lol, i bet youre a pussy IRL.

Why aren't white people having kids?

Full video.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ

>white girl rides by
>offers niggers candy
>they abuse her
>film it while laughing

I guess I'm lucky I live between two cities that are 90% white because I would've killed the first nigger I saw for a few weeks after that.

I hope those cops shot at least 2 niggers each.

And people say blacks aren't naturally violent, it's just a product of the conditions they're raised in. These niglets haven't been raised, yet they're still niggers.

The nigger father claimed 'they good girls they dindu nuffin' and blamed 'somebody for coaching them.' That nigger would've been dead and all three nigglets would've been swinging next to him if that were my kid.

And that day little Billy learned he will not short Dequan $400 for the ounce because being a little bitch doesn't make Dequan's fists hurt less.