WikiLeaks Just Dropped Bombshell

About Hillary’s Health… The Truth, REVEALED!

WikiLeaks has been Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare for months, but they just dropped the biggest bombshell yet: They have released emails which confirm just how serious Hillary Clinton’s debilitating health issues are.

First we learned, Hillary Clinton reached out to the NFL Commissioner in 2012 to ask for advice about dealing with her “cracked head” and head injuries.

But the details are even worse than that. It has been confirmed that the State Department staff, under Hillary Clinton, was told to research new drugs to treat Parkinson’s disease.

Just why would a government employee at Hillary’s State Department be researching this topic? Wikileaks reports, you decide.

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4ITgY0ABm

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4ITgY0ABm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he needs to just release the docs

hes milking this too much

He is releasing them a few hours before each debate for maximum kek.

>Bbbb.b..bb.buuutttt the TAX RETURNS DONALD. Hand em over!!

Doesn't mean she has parkinsense.

thats not really what wikileaks is about

hes risking becoming a joke

maybe someone else less full of themselves should take over

i agree, i think Bill has Parkinsons

>hes milking this too much
Thats the point. He wants as much media attention as possible

Noice

This.
JA goes on television and implies that HRC killed a DNC staffer. Then releases emails that say HRC once tried a pill that keeps people awake.

Fucking stupid.

>this will be the end of Hillary's campaign for sure, says increasingly nervous Swedish man

He's going to be completely irrelevant once the election is over, he is aware of that right? Not one of his "leaks" have dented Hillary in the least. Now that he hypes everything up so much, every additional leak that turns out to be nothing will just make him fade into irrelevancy even further. He should've just released everything all at once when he had the most credibility. He's essentially just a deranged manbaby right now begging the media to take his bait. The fact is Trump is so toxic, that even if anythign he leaks is legit or damaging, no one will care because anything that hurts Hillary now helps Trump.

It's not a joke if the information is real. He has a bone to pick with Hillary after she set him up.

we already knew this

these fucking articles are spouting shit that Sup Forumsacks found in the first place

Why does everyone always take these things at face value?

Could just be drug seeking behavior.

Poor Hillary needed Amphetamines or Modafinil :(

Or

HELL YES SEND ME A TRASH BAG FULL!

RIP her turn. Guess we Trump 2016 now.

Wikileaks is Gawker 2.0. Clickbait bullshit for years. When will you mixbloods learn?

Releasing them too early means they will be dismissed and forgotten by election day

I think Bill has teh AIDS
le SIDA
dat G.R.I.D.S.

They paid a big price to GNAA to get the power they have held. But like any deal with the devil, the cost is rapidly catching up with the Clintons.

Hillary on that crack cocaine confirmed

>Modafinil
Everyone takes that shit, especially busy people. I want a damaging leak on this bitch as much as anyone, but this is fucking nothing.

>yes goy release them now so hillary has time to bury it and so they don't show up on the debates just like every other scandal she has had

>he needs to just release the docs
>hes milking this too much
unless Ecuador has threatened to kick his ass out if he does.

Blue balls never works out well. It's best to just drop the load.

Plus in general, hype builds too long and people aren't blown away when the bomb drops, all they really remember is, "I shaved my balls for this?"

We need to reverse this trend. OP, do you know how to archive articles? Do you know and just lazy, or not know?

You put articles through here, that way the site gets no click shekels or data tracking.

If you are not going to do do that for fuck's sake, REMOVE THIS: /#ixzz4ITgY0ABm

THAt is how they track where the traffic is coming from. when did everyone here get out of habit of putting things into archive before posting?

It used to be SOP here, as it is on infinity...

>maybe someone else less full of themselves should take over
Yeah, no shit. Someone less full of themselves... that's preferably not currently a fugitive ideally.

Fuck, it's only Modafinil. For those who don't know (it's more popular in UK than here), it's basically a less speedy version of ritalin.

This isn't a slam dunk, fight pilots use it, students, etc... The cunt can easily say "oh, I work so much, I wanted something to help me concentrate..."

This worthless. I've taken it. Go near a starbucks near NYU around mid-Dec (midterms time) and you'll see open blisters on tables.

it's nothing. before you start "hue! hue! Our! CTR! look it up, everyone was using it for a few years, were promoting it as a magic drug to give you more energy without speedy side effects of ritalin.

He's going into the same ditch as hillary.

>implying the entire process isn't a joke.

It's about theatrics.
If he reveals the best now ,
Killary may have time for damage control.
But if he release he best in at the right time
The wicked will be (politically ) death .

Wikileaks is about releasing information that politicians want kept quiet, there's nothing wrong with releasing info at an opportune time if it will increase visibility. As for personal shit with Hillary she's a personification of everything the organization stands against, having her in power would be catastrophic to a group that wants to fight for transparency and exposure of government corruption. Anyone who didn't dedicate resources towards bringing her down wouldn't be a good fit for the organization.
Anyone who heads Wikileaks will be a fugitive within a few months of taking over, that's the nature of the business.

Get used to it:

President Tim Kaine!

>Increasingly nervous man says he will destroy Hillary's campaign for the 50th time this week.

Kinda have to agree with you desu. If Julian had something mind blowing he surely would have already released it or at the least given it to Trump to release.

I don't understand the point of this. Much was made about Trump's 'I could shoot somebody and not lose support comment,' but that goes doubly for Clinton.

The FBI already decided that she's too big to jail and that holding her accountable for the transfer and insecure handling of national security information would be sexist.

This, the masses have the attention span of a retarded gnat. If the juiciest shit gets released right now, it's going to be completely covered up and/or forgotten about by election day.

Patience, young padawans. The time will come. Karma will come.

It's kind of hard to destroy a campaign when doing so would bring down the entire government. Why do you think Comey let her walk? It definitely wasn't from a lack of evidence.

She silenced rape victims of her husband and women are voting for her in record numbers. It's all a joke.

I don't think he has any idea what he actually has. He is just trying to trigger autists into finding it for him. Its like shoveling through millions of shitposts to find a few gems, if only there were people who did that on a daily basis.

Uh.... SO FUCKIN WHAT?! We NEED a woman president you idiot it's 2016 who gives a shit about her health? God this board is so retarded sometimes.

Holy shit Bill Clinton looks like garbage

>thats not really what wikileaks is about

Assange has been opportunistic since day 1

Prolly bought sum from one of Obongos super predator sons

Someone with Parkinson cant be president of the us of a.

god i feel so emasculated right now, Hilary must be killed so i can regain my testosterone levels.

Couldnt this be for bill though? He was the one shaking it up at the convention

for the president of the united states of america tho, it sets a really bad example for the kids

oh, you meaner murders, defending child rapists she knows are guilty, every tax scheme imaginable, adultery, etc.. are all fine...but MODAFINIL is going to finally do the cunt in?

checked

CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR

>Troll post
>Australia
>Canada
>Neither
Goddamnit, why can't it be like the good ol days. When men could go out and build great things while women stayed in the kitchen.

Nah, he's got syphilis or some shit. He has never released any medical records.

impressive get

wew fuckin lad

And let the sliding begin. All we need now is for the actual documents to be released.

Bump

Pretty sure the juiciest bits have the biggest impact when they get released right before the elections, steady leaks keep everyone's interest piqued. You release everything now and most people have either forgotten, forgiven or explained away.

this

He's milking this to ensure a pardon from Trump. Come on now.

In Hillary's case it's even worse. She has shot people, and she has no support to lose because the entire fucking (((MSM))) and corrupt government are behind her.

Clinton already gave a speech that made the entire idea a joke. It will have no traction among her supporters.

Honestly guys, she's been part of how many bribes? How many corruption scandals? How much mishandled classsified material? How many mysterious deaths? And you think her supporters will care about her having a boo-boo on her head? (which is how they will see it)

Clinton has spent decades making herself teflon--nothing will stick when it comes to her supporters.

Russia will take him kek

"parkinsense and mihr"

It's the only way.

The trouble is that Assange is risking a 'boy who cried wolf' scenario here.

He keeps teasing us with these vague details and promising releases, but it's been over a month since that last major release.

i have faith in him. He's going to provoke a political earth-quake when the time is right. I reckon somewhere close to the elections.

he's australian isn't he?

on the one hand, I get that he wants to pick the right moments to drop bombshells, but on the other, if hes gonna do that then he should shut up the rest of the time.

if he keeps talking about it without releasing anything it becomes the boy who cried wolf. noone will listen when he actually drops the goods

Better be soon.

First presidential debate is four weeks from Monday. Assuming this stuff about timing the releases to be around the time of the debates, the ideal window is about a week before the debates... enough time for it to become a major topic of discussion, but not so much time that another issue replaces it in the news cycle or the Clinton team has time to set up a response to it.

tl;dr, if Assange isn't full of shit, there needs to be a major leak posted about three weeks from now. If we don't get a leak then, we're probably not going to.

What is going on here?

eh, the media itself has already become the boy who cried wolf to a much further extent though.

plus that's your interpretation, but for most normies, assange hasn't even broken through the ether yet.

Yea he is

He seriously needs to release what he's got. He's losing credibility big time. Just free all teh info FFS.

What happened to that Twitter account of some past worker of HIllary's doctor's office that was releasing that shit online a week or 2 ago?

>Comey letting her walk

m8 he has ties to her, if he brought her down he would have gone to hell with her (and rightfully so 2bh)

Juliun is just the Neo of Australian Shitposters.

Wow, this really made me think. Thanks for correcting the record!

This is days old

>more fucking emails
Who gives a shit?

I swear shills are now posting "WIKILEAKS DROPS BOMBSHELL" articles every day so that when the actual thing does get released, its impact is lessened.

All the focus on her actual and supposed "medical issues", might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them. Red herring.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

There's a reason for the term "October surprise". Hillshills are the only ones advocating for release now.

>a fucking shill
who gives a shit?

INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS
MAN

This.

You guys already have dirt on Hillary, focus on the real issues and stop looking petty

He's the best Aussie Shitposter the world has seen

What would the world look like without us????

INB4 we use Chinese as slaves to shitpost for us

Nice algorithms faggot

You're right, THAT doesn't mean she does, but her bizarre right-hand gestures, super-wide eyes, freezing, and spastic movements probably do.

This is why the CNN (and other MSM outlets) that even bothered to cover her health used the seizure strawman to defend her.

praise kek

Bloody ripper

He better deliver, she still walks free and nothing has changed on how the normies view her.

He has severe post-perfusion syndrome.

>thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-just-dropped-bombshell-hillarys-health-truth-revealed/#ixzz4ITgY0ABm

Just?

have you been in an induced coma ? This is ancient news leafnigger..

Treatment for Parkinson's disease: stop eating American industrial processed garbage shit food.

>hes risking becoming a joke

Except he's not a joke, there's a reason why Bradley Manning is in a maximum security prison in solitary confinement.

$0.02 cents gas been deposited to your account

shake it like shillary

in other words: take the iron pill

also nice dubs janez

czech'd

what did kek mean by this?
praise
memes be upon him

who tf is this??