Seriously what the fuck went wrong with bill

Seriously what the fuck went wrong with bill
He was everyone's guy in the 90s

He mistakenly believed people gave a shit about him when he was really just a meme.

>there is no race
>there are over 564 genders
What did they mean by this?

this

BILL NYE THE Sup Forums OURGUY

Either someone is blackmailing him, or he has a serious case of unwarranted self importance

this

first fake news now fake science
liberals are lying at an increditable fast rate

He moved from topics that don't need a citation and/or can be proven in front of you with an experiment, such as high school science, to topics that do need citations and evidence, and people blew enough smoke up his ass that he thought he didn't need any.

He is not wrong though
Race is an artificial concept built to help categorize the overwhelming amount of biodiversity that exists in our universe
One is not wrong to say it's not real/does not exist

>no white privilege
>no black lives matter

>Bill Nye the guy with an undergrad Engineering degree

but people do give a shit about him
How else would he be appearing on all these shows as well as having his own show

>browsing Sup Forums
Absolutely disgusting

Nothing good ever comes from the 90s.

Curbing science to coddle to the alt-left

>hosts an entertaining kid's show with simple science
>people who watched it grow up and meme him into le science man XD
>he takes it seriously and starts thinking he has actual authority on the subject

I can't wait to tell my bull how punk rock I am

He only has an undergrad degree in engineering.

Same thing that happened to Adam Sessler. He started making his own stuff instead of being an entertainer that recited lines written by sane people.

>le you can only talk about science if you're a scientist meme
also critics should make their own movies xDD

Hearing a non scientist talk about science is like a man talking about pregnancy pains.

Because he's a meme, people don't give a shit what he's saying, it's just the fact that he's "the science guy." That's why all he talks about is the same safe-space pablum that everyone else is spewing.

>t. dildo up ass liberal

I'd believe a guy with a PHD in physics knows more about his field than Cletus in bumbfuck Alabama.

he's an alt-left faggot

If they have citations they have the same credibility, assuming they're smart enough to use those citations correctly.
Someone without a degree is a less reliable source than someone without when they talk about a subject relating to that matter without citations.
Someone with a degree and with citations blows the fuck out of someone without a degree or citations.
Compare and Contrast something like Sagan's Cosmos to Bill Nye Saves the World.

Critics typically don't act like they can all make movies. Which is unlike Bill Nye who acts like he is an authority on all things even vaguely related to science, despite not having done any work studying the various fields he's wanting to comment on.

>there really is no such thing as race

Yes there is.

Ha

fuck off dexter

"Ethnicity" is probably a more accurate label to use, but yes. There's less genetic difference between races of people than there are breeds of dog.

"We can get along because we're all fundamentally the same."
Cool. I'm still going to be cautious around black people and rednecks until your attempts at engineering equality stop failing, though.

probably both.
redditards and nostalgiafags are to blame.

Except ethnicity isn't more accurate because it refers to culture and nationality. We already have a word for the physical difference in shape and color, it's called race.

his problem was drugs and gay child sex blackmail.

That's a well timed majoras mask reference

he is right tho

if you disagree that makes you a tumblrina

Science changes. Wow, who knew?

>we're all the same
>but gays, trannies, and blacks still deserve special treatment

oh jesus, its like the grendel comics now.

>science from a non scientist

>speaks the truth
>BAWW YOU'RE DIFFERENT NOW

Maybe it is you who have changed, user. Going from an innocent child to a racist adult.

Science from real scientists that is then parroted by a non-scientist.

Then I'm sure he has no problem with giving a citation from a reputable peer reviewed journal.

See

So he has no citation then?
Into the trash it goes.

>it's called race.
No, it's called phenotypes, you dumb fucking Sup Forumstard.
Phenotypes are not genotypes. Stay in school and stop coming to Sup Forums.

Seriously what the fuck went wrong with Generation Z?

>with Generation Z
with Americans*

when he agrees with me
>based Bill Nye said gender is determined by chromosomes. Checkmate libcucks!
when he disagrees with me
>he's not a scientist haha Bill Nye the cuck guy amirite

I don't even know anymore why I'm wasting my breath with you underage Kekistanis. You're braindead and I weep for the future of this country.

>Cystic Fibrosis affects caucasians twice as much as other races based on a genetic component
>there is no such thing as race

Shitposting aside, protected classes don't get special treatment. For example the protected class of race protects whites just as much as blacks, its just that whites usually find themselves not in a position to need help. Statistically speaking. Protected classes encompass attributes we cannot change about ourselves. Gays can't stop sucking cock, trannies can't be mentally stable, and blacks can't be normal. Thats why we see more of them getting protection.

See

Why don't you tweet Bill directly and ask for the source instead of running around like a little kid when confronted?

>there's no such thing as race
>except for white people reeeee

There are sources in here
nationalgeographic(.)com/magazine/2017/01/how-science-helps-us-understand-gender-identity/

I'm too lazy to pick them out and post them straight because in every fucking threads some le ebin redpiller playing dumb like yourself shows up, and it gets very tiresome very fast.

inb4
>nuh uh fake news
>(((National Geographic))) nice try shareblue KYS
>those sources don't count because of my subjective opinion on the news outlet citing them. Check fucking mate pally

He's got liberal opinions in the age of reactionary conservative politics. It won't last long though

Genetic groupings is not the same as the bastard pseudo-science concept of "race", which tried to legitimise categories such as "black" and "white".
I'm sure you've read plenty of Sup Forums infographics but race is not a scientific term, regardless of how strongly your fee-fees want it to be.

>tweet a eceleb with a legit question on his foundation by gender assumption
>get shouted down his tumbler defense force.

Yeah no

>there's no such thing as race
"I don't see race" is a republican talking point, get your facts straight shill. Also is it fun arguing with a strawman?

the point is that he is just a TV host no different or more of an authority than Oprah

compared with Bill Nye even Jimmy Carter(a former peanut farmer who was nearly killed by a rabbit) was more educated in science as well as being a vastly better engineer

he was fully trained as one of Based Rickover's original cadre of US Navy Nukes and was slated to join USS Seawolf(the liquid metal one) but he was forced to leave the navy to take over the family peanut farm

So you're not interested in defending your core beliefs and instead petulantly fish for (You)s. No thanks, indeed.

>skin color
>race
wtf moors are yurops now???

>end of netflix gender episode
>no citation given in "credits" on where he got that view of gender

He had his chance. Ball is in his court

see

Progs have a lot to say about the idea of race as a biological construct, but they sure as shit aren't fixing anything. Proof is in the pudding. Let me know when you've sorted this shit out.

No, it's liberal. Race isn't real except for diversity and white people, also black people and PoC. Race is a leftist thing as much as a right thing.

>national geographic
>not a science journal

Again...mixing up pop science and real science

>nuh uh you didnt give a source up to five seconds until the words left your mouth and the soundwaves hit my hear nice try libtard but you had your chance

>no different or more of an authority than Oprah
Why do you people pretend to be retarded? He is an engineer and invented the resonance suppressor tube, used by Boeing. Just how fucking intellectually dishonest are you to compare a legitimate academic to fucking Oprah?

>even Jimmy Carter(a former peanut farmer who was nearly killed by a rabbit) was more educated in science as well as being a vastly better engineer
No.
Go back to Sup Forums, you fucking cretin.

>trying this hard

Lel

>those sources don't count because of my subjective opinion on the news outlet citing them.
Am I arguing with a shill that's running low on fuel?

It takes two seconds to make a twitter account, user. Why don't you try to be consistent for once?

>He was everyone's guy in the 90s
And you're implying he somehow still isn't? You should stop visiting Sup Forums so much, my friend.

>using twitter
>2017

Kek

Gender isn't sex, you fucking idiot.
Good.

You're underage. Aren't you?