Why didn't anyone tell me this show is godly?

Why didn't anyone tell me this show is godly?

>Why didn't anyone tell me this show is godly?
Because you don't have friends.

But you're right, 1st season is pure kino

JUPITER'S COCK

Bitch, this is one of the few things Sup Forums agrees on.
It's that you didn't care for our opinion till then.

Because the gods set you on path to find out yourself.

piss and shit

Once again the Gods spread cheeks and ram cock up fooking ass.

>Tiberius, I would finish. Place cock in arse!
Kino as fuck famalam

Ya gotta admire how many different ways they can say they are getting fucked in the ass.

Why didn't you lurk for at least two days? There is always one Spartacus or Rome thread on Sup Forums.

Spartacus is better than Game of thrones

>gladiator
>short hair

cause spartacus died

its a show good for gore and naked girls
what got couldve been

S1 > Gods of the Arena > S2 >>>>>>>>>> Meet the Spartans >>>>>>>>>>>>> S3

Its one of the few shows, along with Rome, where most of the board agrees they are good.

New Navia ruins the show.

And Batiatus is the best villain ever

The rock music really put me off at first, but after a while it becomes less annoying.

First season is beat, the next guy who plays Spartacus is just passable as an actor.

It needed a better soundtrack and a better Spartacus after season 1.

> Late S1 > Gods of the Arena > S2 >>>>>>>>>> Meet the Spartans >>>>>>>>>>>>> S3 > Early S1

fyp

Replace S2 with S3 and you're right.

Literally every single sparty thread consists of retards who haven't watched it all but caught 20 mins of some random episode/only watched the first episode and shit on it and people who have actually watched the show telling them same retards they're retarded.

It's kino and if you pay attention to any of the threads about it you'd realise.

Imagine being Andy Whitifield, after literal decades of being a model finally catching your big break and youre on top of the world, on a top Showtime show, and then BAM everything comes crashing down instantaneously.

Life is a bitch bth

Favorite episodes?

1. Season 1 Finale - I think this was the peak of the show, all the politics and schemes thrown out the window, just the purest cathartic bloodbath on TV.

2. Gods of the Arena Finale - Takes the best parts of season 1 (batiatus' and lucretia's schemes) and ends them on another satisfying death (Tullius) while building up the betrayal of Batiatus by Solonius, leading up to season 1. Not to mention it ends with the most spectacular arena fights in the series, especially the last one with Gannicus' last kill and pure glory and cheers that follow.

3. Series Finale - Surprisingly good for a battle episode whose outcome you already knew due to history. The battle is incredible, the 1v1 between Crassus and Spartacus is great (and the moment when Crassus tries his personal sword trick against Spartacus and fails, highlight of the episode imo), and a bittersweet ending for all the characters, made better by the fact that Crassus was very well built-up as a respectable antagonist.

No Vengeance episode?

I found season 2 on the whole to be the weakest, partly because the guy playing spartacus hadn't found his footing yet. But there were some great episodes regardless.

If I had to pick one from Vengeance it would be Libertus, the destruction of the arena was great, the whole setup with Gannicus finding Oenomaus was also delicious. Other than that, it would have to be the season finale again.