Canadian Redpill

Canadian Red Pill Thread
Canadees contribute.

>Canada Exports Asbestos
>Ottawa, in fact, holds to the position that asbestos can be safe, despite an international consensus among doctors and researchers to the contrary.

This is what our government believes in.

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/no-safe-use-as-the-top-workplace-killer-asbestos-leaves-a-deadly-legacy/article19151351/?service=mobile

Québec should rule Canada. At least it would finally have a culture.

wow quebec is a big ass province I wonder what the beaches are like there

Fuck you frenchie faggot

Canadian medias, even in Quebec is on shilling overdrive to push an anti-Quebec agenda.

As we know, (((they)) hate nationalism and most Canadians, even here, buy right into their propaganda.

I'll go read a book and enjoy some music. Tell me when you have those in blank land.

Is NWT comfy at all? It looks comfy. I want to live in a wood furnace cabin secluded in my own private 50 acre forest property using only a generator for electricity and a gun for food

Why is Canada so boring compared to the US?

Because Québec is not yet ruling over it with an iron fist.

Were all fucked either way

I would make some joke about Alberta paying for all your social services but now our deficit is at an all time high

I was working overtime the day the commies voted notley in I was a good 75k away from any polling station and couldn't afford to take the time off and this story has been repeated a few times amongst my coworkers/ friends

I'm looking on moving to ontario and doing some plant work jack fucking shit in alberta right now I'm a second class PE got laid off in March just been blowing out my savings and had to sell half my shit it's a wonderful life under the commies let me tell you
I miss stelmach :(

Chauvinism aside, it's a generational problem, mate. We have to pay for the eternal boomers.

We should have more autonomy throughout our provinces.

Tell that to le weed man.

Anyone know what was up with the crossbow attack in Toronto? Was it related to terrorism?

>I'm a second class PE
What do you mean by PE?

Power Engineer run big generators and industrial refrigeration for oil plants also a pressure welder red seal welder ect

Damn that sucks. I don't know what cost of living is like up there but you were probably making serious bank as an engineer. I hope you find something in Ontario soon.

I'm moving to Ottawa to start a job where I have no idea what I'm doing soon. I hope I don't get fucking fired because I'm broke and everything is so god damn expensive all of a sudden

You don't need to go nearly that far north for that kind of lifestyle

I've met Steven harper once pretty big cuckservative but overall nice guy at least he actually gave a fuck about canada and wasn't some overaged frat boy faggot weedman when fucking Germany makes fun of you with queen red army Merkel supreme leader of Germany you know we're fucked.

He can't do anything within his will. His cabinet and advisors is where he puts most of his confidence in.

He's only had merely under a year in office. In BC we are seeing more trains being built in the Vancouver area.

But I know of the suffering in Alberta with the drop in the prices of oil. Frankly I do believe Trudeau is really not going to help them much with their situation and the conflict inside the provinces NDP party a few months back isn't alarming either.

We're just seeing the left making an extreme push in removing the policies of Harpers party. The Liberals winning from the amount of seats they had right before the elections was something you rarely see.

Trudeau was merely chosen because a majority of provinces resented Harper.

Extremely small population and lack of culture being an extremely young """"""nation"""""".

Cold

How would I be able to move up there anyways? Most of it is crown land which you can't buy correct? I think Northern BC or the Yukon might be a nice choice as well.

>Most of it is crown land which you can't buy correct?
You can lease crown land and get a permit to build structures on it. Not sure how expensive that all is though. Or you could just squat. Technically illegal but they don't seem to do much about it.

Leasing?

Doesn't that mean they could legally seize the land at any point and time they wish?

Technically, sure, but the government can use eminent domain to force anyone off their property (leased or owned) if they really want. They do have to compensate you though so if you've improved the land (buildings, roads, etc) they're obligated to pay you fairly for them.
In reality... there's fuck all up there, and the chances of the government suddenly wanting their land back are slim to none.

Yo.
yesterday I was assaulted by a nigger for telling him to move his car out of the way of my car so i could back out of a space in a parking lot.
he got within kissing range before pushing him away, directly after he started punching like he was fucking nigger kenshiro then booked it as soon as I got to my phone.
police have his plates and camera caught everything.
Thing I want to know is whether I was within my rights to push him away from kissing range and if he can use it as his defense if I wasnt.

Were you in the Greater Vancouver Area?

southern ontario.
im like 45 minutes from toronto

Asbestos is safe, prevents fires started with kerosene. Holds burning buildings upright!

Are you hurt? Because tbqh it's probably not worth your time otherwise. But keep the evidence in case you have another run in with him - once is happenstance, twice is intent, and proving intent goes a looong way in common law.

never met the guy before, fucked my tooth, split my lip and left me welts all over my face.
this guy was going face for days

>so if you've improved the land (buildings, roads, etc)
I know it's sort of off topic but once some land becomes developed enough and enough people move into an area, doesn't it become it's own municipality or city?

What are the prerequisites to that kind of title if you know I'd appreciate the explanation.

>there's fuck all up there, and the chances of the government suddenly wanting their land back are slim to none.
Yeah I understand, but say you had leased enough land to start your own community, wouldn't the federal government take it from you and establish a municipal government of some kind?

Hope you took a selfie after the incident.
In that case you can go ahead, but don't be surprised if nothing really comes of it. And getting shoved isn't a defense for punching someone in the face, so don't worry about that. Just admit it up front that he got in your face so you pushed him away - it's a reasonable thing to do when someone physically threatens you.

>but once some land becomes developed enough and enough people move into an area, doesn't it become it's own municipality or city?
It can but AFAIK it's voluntary - the citizens have to apply for a charter to become a hamlet/town/city/etc. I don't think the government can just come along and say "You're a city now. Elect a mayor."

I went to the hospital because the medical team on site couldnt tell if I needed stitches for my lip, right after that we went to the police station that were waiting for me to give my statement and to take a photo of my injuries so, we have a photo. but its with the police

Thanks for the help.

I have been looking at land on Vancouver Island recently but everything is just looking into the future for now since I'm doing my apprenticeship trying to save up.

Canada is a soulless nation.

I'm 25, trying to figure out how to get residency in an EU country before I'm in my 30s.

I don't care about being really poor for a couple of years. I desperately want to live somewhere with a culture.

I know what you mean, eu might be shit in peoples eyes but I want to see something that isnt... well.... canada

I get teary-eyed when I think of John A. MacDonald. He may have been a drunkard but he saw a united Canada.

The French are always hating on the English, the English always hate on the French
I wish we took his words to heart more often.

"Let us be French. Let us be English. But most importantly let us be Canadian."

Alberta, Quebec, Newfoundland, and the territories really need to separate.

here are some pills user:

Manitoba gets tons of transfer payments from Trudeau, Alberta and BC

We basically don't produce jack shit compared to what we consume, even though our economy is literally muh diversity.

also we have provincial run monopolies on insurance, liquor stores , lottery, and hydro

Anyone here live in New Brunswick? Only ever talk to Canadians from Ontario and Quebec it seems