youtube.com/watch?v=obvHYtBJajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BROWN BRICKS

Review kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY

how many inches again

MOVE THE GLOW TO THE BROWN BRICKS

All Mike wanted to do was play Mineycrafta

Has Mike ever acknowledged this video after he deleted it?

Ummmm,good question,i honestly don't know.

Hell, no.
He instantly deny is existence.
He'll do anything to get it taken down if someone uploads it and he finds it.

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacre/comments/6e5hmg/shedding_some_light/

>tfw we'll never see Gadget square off against the Loco Bandito

YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW

That was a really good response, why do people hate Mike again?

Even Cinemassacre fans hate Mike lol:
>Phew. Where do I begin with this one?
>I can speak as a character witness for Mike, and I unfortunately have nothing nice to say. I moderated for a big gaming forum in 2008 that had an AVGN section(check my history to find out where), and I was contacted by Mike over an issue because I can only assume he saw me online at that moment.
>He was rude, he was degrading, and he made me question if James was anything like him. It hurt as a fan, but you agreed to do a job - even if it's volunteer.
>I've met James twice, and he's a class act. The second time was when I was drunk and James literally had a circle of people around him at a convention arcade at like 3am. He was still all smiles and shook my hand.
>The point I'm making is Mike should maybe look at James' good nature and try to mimic it just a tad.
>Good luck to James.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqStuog8Znc

his mother for gave birth to him

I never get tired of watching this

SLOPPY MUD HOLES

>oh look, a free iPad

Quick rundown on Mike Matei

>James Rolfe's best friend since college
>originally encouraged James to make the AVGN episodes
>has appeared in many of the classic episodes as Bugs Bunny, the Cowardly Lion, the Joker, and others
>has run the website, YouTube channel, and subreddit almost singlehandedly, James pretty much only makes videos
>when James was in California working on the AVGN movie, Mike started making more videos by himself to keep the channel alive
>among them were the infamously unfunny Minecraft review "featuring Inspector Gadget" and the shockingly juvenile Elmo in Grouchland review
>Mike has deleted these videos, and tries to get the videos removed whenever someone reuploads them
>once streamed Super Mario Brothers while extremely drunk, deleted the video, and now bans anyone who mentions it on Reddit
>Bootsy stopped appearing on the channel, and it seems like there's a conflict between him and Mike
>Mike has posted pictures of his erect penis on both the Cinemassacre subreddit, and Twitter accounts before quickly deleting them, despite many of their fans being underage
>he has also bragged about his penis size on Tumblr and in the YouTube comments
>and of course, if you mention this on the subreddit, you get banned
>a disgruntled mod from the Cinemassacre subreddit confirmed all this was true
>the subreddit becomes increasingly anti-Mike
>he has at least one person defend him
>an account called "elvis8atari" begins defending Mike, saying that Mike is a good guy and this is probably a difficult time for him, so we should go easy on him
>Mike is known to be a big fan of both Elvis and Atari
>he couldn't possibly be that stupid, could he?
>apparently he is

>people start googling "elvis8atari" and find out that it is indeed an old screen name used by Mike
>he's used it for years, trashing the Irate Gamer in forums
>people find out that Mike asked an old lady to make him a Klingon costume, presumably the one used in the AVGN Star Trek episode, and told her when she was halfway done that he needed it in a hurry and bought one somewhere else, and he paid her nothing, even though she had already bought the materials and put in a lot of work
>they also discovered that Mike wrote and drew a webcomic ~2004 called "The Loco Bandito"
>it's ASTOUNDINGLY unfunny, makes the Minecraft video look like a Marx Brothers film
>there are no jokes, just edgy racism
>Mike says he tried to get it published, but "no one had the balls"
>a Reddit mod recently e-mailed James' personal e-mail to tell him all of this, it seems James had no idea

The janitor for hiding this thread from the mods

But who bows to who?
Who runs Cinemassacre with an iron but fair fist?
Which one has the AVGN device that travels back to the past?

Mike has run Cinemassacre for a long time now. He knows how to play the YouTube game. He's the reason they post three or four videos a week, and James isn't even in most of them. He knows you have to constantly post videos to keep getting clicks. James is practically just an employee at this point.

Because he sucks at video games, has an unlikeable personality, acts and behaves like he has a little aspergers or on the spectrum, and has shitty taste in vidya and movies.

Mikes dick. He fucked for 1 hour and it was still hard. Thats hardcore

>there are no jokes, just edgy racism
This is art!

To be fair, the second one was actually funny.

Pure Mikesque (for that's what he calls it) Humor

this can't be real

>the second one was actually funny.
wrong

I got shadowbanned from the whole channel for mentioning Inspector gadget

Cancer thread

I unironically like The loco Bandito.

It's classic Mike.

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Steve-O, obviously

Live action Loco Bandito when?
Who has the balls to make it?

We can only hope.

My reaction when Ryan shows up.

Cinemassacre is mine now.

What did he mean by this?

Mike Loves making sure James doesn't fuck with the formula.

Film adaptation when?

My god....

James has autism.

WHERE DID THEIR HAIR GO?

theres no way james is aware of all the ridiculous shit mike gets up to like publishing cock pics and racist comics but id really like someone to tell the sjw wife whod make james shitcan mike

I could never find an upload of this video all my life.

The second one isn't bad, because it has an actual joke that's set up and delivered with a punchline. The first is just juvenile and edgy.

This isn't even funny.

You don't get the joke, brainlet.

Review kino coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsxCjuKfoY

What would you do if Inspector Gadget inspector'd into your room and he funny scream?

what is rape?

holy fuck,
taking trying too hard to another fucking galaxy

>Mike invites Gadget over for the review expecting things to go smoothly
>Gadget is a total asshole to Mike the entire time he's hanging out with him and ends up killing him

Mike did nothing wrong, Gadget is the villain in this situation

youtube.com/watch?v=r2hP7YP1auY
Cringe kino incoming! How long can you last? I don't think I've ever finished it.

maybe his breath smells bad

That cinemassacre logo at the beginning...poor James.

Justice for Bootsy when?

>gta v came out almost 5 years ago
where has the time gone?

/our/
/fucking/
/guy/

>my personal top ten
>all those lame ass clips
>his 'jokes'

Is this Mike?
is this you?

we'll never get a comfy James Mondays or Bootsy Mondays. Metroid part 2 when James was alone was the best James and Mike mondays. Mike will always be there....

>looky what Chuck brought you!

youtube.com/watch?v=obvHYtBJajI

that's just an attractive INFP
bet you love music, film and vidya
bet you're very emotional
bet you are sexually deviant

>CIT
What exactly is the basketball player supposed to be saying?

what the fuck user get out of my head how do you know me

bet you love comforting people and are a "good listener'"

FUCK THIS ASBERGERS FAT FAGGOT

Ryan > Mike

That's how bad Mike is.

Lol all I know of this faggot is through memes, can someone give me an honest rundown?

>Was caught playing over recorded game footage to look like he was beating hard games in real time
>Was caught shitposting on /vr/ and Sup Forums at least 5 times trying to defend himself
>Posted dick pics on Twitter and Reddit under official Cinemassacre accounts where minors could see
>Started deleting posts and banning anyone on Reddit who mentioned Miney Crafta, Elmo, the dick pics, the drunk stream, and firing Bootsy
>Banned all 9 Reddit mods after one of them leaked conversations about what to do to cover Mike’s alcoholism and sociopathic behaviour
>Created a sock puppet account (Elvis8Atari) to try and white knight himself on Reddit after the enormous backlash. Fans see through it
>Fans google to find a history of Mike using Elvis8Atari to shitpost for over 10 years, and find an old fan page created by him for the Atari game Kaboom
>A fan clicks on the e-mail link on that page to find Mike’s old email address, which includes the term “locobandito”
>Mike’s old comic strip, The Loco Bandito, is found at another old website of his. The comic speaks for itself and reveals Mike’s dark racism and inability to create setups and punchlines
>Hires a lawyer and/or a PR team to scrub the comics from the internet archive
>Is found to have created 22 fake accounts on Reddit, presumably used to defend himself

Bootsy's face as Cinemassacre crashes and burns before our very eyes

You mind toning down the autism and sourcing a few of these?

Why is he wearing make up?
Badly applied also?

off topic, but has anyone actually watched the avgn movie? I know it's probably shit, but is it worth even pirating?

Hi Mike.

don't bother.
I was kinda looking forward to it back then,
It's SHIT, no redeeming value, no entertainment, no laughs no nothing.

it's fucking terrible in every sense of the word. and it's not gonna get better with age

been living under a rock?

He's just an annoying, irritating, unfunny, pathetic leech that we have to endure because we like James Rolfe and/or Bootsy.

How much realistically would it cost to have Red Letter Media do a BOTW of the AVGN movie?

To hide his bags and wrinkles because of his alcoholism.

>you living under a rock?
I want don't cinemmasacre and not everyone circles the same fandoms, bud.

Was that before or after the deposition?

where is mike's cock pic at?