So Beric says that the ultimate enemy is death and that they should do anything in their power to protect people from...

So Beric says that the ultimate enemy is death and that they should do anything in their power to protect people from it.

Then why fight the Night King at all? The Night King is an immortal being that can resurrect any living being once it died. The Night King is the enemy of death.

You're not very good at this are you?

I got my IQ tested. It's 150. I can defeat most people in intelligence duels.

>So Beric says that the ultimate enemy is death

what??? those characters are written by 5 year olds?

i just hope he says more things in that sexy voice of him

The religion he follows is very simple. There's two gods. A lord of light, and a lord of dark. Life, and death. Death always wins in the end, but people like him believe that they need to fight death off as long as possible. Like a candle in the dark.

Being an undead slave isn't life. It isn't death. But it isn't life.

>his character in Fortitude is now an immortal cannibal supersoldier
it's like poetry

They come back as mindless rotting zombies.

>The Night King is an immortal being that can resurrect any living being once it died
He doesn't "resurrect" shit. Jon was resurrected. Beric was resurrected. The army of the dead are just puppeteered corpses, hence the fucking name.

The white walkers aren't alive, fucko.

>aren't alive
>creatures that can move and act
>not alive

tell me again when your kitchen pot starts moving around and beating the shit out of your dumb head that it isn't alive.

Underrated post.

im sure i could make you use more than 10% of your power.

Is season 2 any good? I thought the first season was great, but if they ruined Dan I don't want to watch.

>a drunk priest is more effective at magic than a dedicated red witch

those things look alive to you? lol

Wights have no autonomous thought and are meat puppets. They do not remember their previous life and only act with a hivemind programming and a dash of magic that keeps their bodies moving even when the tissues needed to achieve movement are gone.

It goes pretty nuts with a shitty "biotech companies are literally satan and have zero morals" storyline.

Honestly you should probably avoid it, it has very little of what made season 1 good.

The white walkers might be "alive", that is the leading caste of blue Santas. They are evidently capable of independent thought, being able to lay traps and plan ahead and such. The wights, as in their cannon fodder army, are just dead bodies puppeteered along.

and then you get poisoned wirh iocane powder

They're puppets, you fucking retard.

how the fuck are they puppets? There are no strings attached. They move on their own.

>there are no strings attached

You can't see them.

The lord of light works in mysterious ways

nice plothole

3deep5me
Are we all just puppets to the factory owners then?

If you had no capacity for thought and couldn't do anything but stand until you're being actively controlled, are you alive?

If I pick up a rock and throw it, is the rock alive until it hits the ground and stops moving?

>Jon: The enemy doesn't wait out the storm, he IS the storm
>Beric: Death is the enemy, the first enemy and the last
Euron: I am the storm, the first storm and the last

what in the FUCK did they mean by this? is euron more than just a pirate?

euron is the final boss

do you even leaks

he is literally a bigger threat than the NK

based D&D

but the wights never stop moving unless they are killed.

checkmate

Based Euron is the real end game. He'll BTFO of Cersie and take control of drogon with the dragon horn

i bet his one of the losers who linked the flame in Dark Souls

further proof that game of thrones is a sexist show

DUDE DEATH IS BAD LMAO

I've never heard them called "puppeteered corpses" in the show, I think ur making shit up

The running theory in the books is that all the 99% of the "magic" that occurs can be explained by telepathy and telekinesis. So the wights are being controlled by the Others via telekinesis.

Thanks. Sorry to hear they went crazy.

Isn't show-Euron just Victarion? Come to think of it, why did they completely phase out Victarion?

What if they pull a FFIX on us in which upon the cast Kill the NightKing only to have the literal physical embodiment of death spawn and fight the remaining cast

>So Beric says that the ultimate enemy is death and that they should do anything in their power to protect people from it.
I wish the medical community would listen to him. Instead they all would rather suck death's cock.

It's good if you view it as a completely different show.

I like 'Devil' Dan Anderson in S02 more than normal Dan Anderson in S01.

Quality post

Euron is the real endgame boss in the books. The Night's King is the endgame boss in the show, who has a lot of the abilities that Euron has in the books where he doesn't exist.

How do you know rocks aren't like sharks and die if they stop moving?

>only to have the literal physical embodiment of death spawn and fight the remaining cast
Is this when Final Fantasy jumped the shark?

GO FETCH ME THE PLOT LINE STRETCHER

isn't her main training in shadowbinding? I'd imagine that support isn't really her forte, she's definitely more of a warlock

Good post

night king isn't immortal, he doesn't even exist

Then who was chuck spear, genios?

Only slightly better than Jorah's voice

Not mindless.

Remember when the hound threw a rock at one of them and it got mad and broke the line?

Night king isn't immortal, he's dead.

It literally came out of nowhere and wasn't even foreshadowed.
It almost ruined the end for me.
I wonder if D&D will pull something similar in season 8

>24 years old
>Beric's hairline

Kill me

because that's how u play the game of thrones