Best ending shots in cinema?

best ending shots in cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmrDBPGBLDE
youtube.com/watch?v=wzzIFrVZxx0
youtube.com/watch?v=SsaDmI8-vqE
youtube.com/watch?v=IiqLNL6KYM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that this ending was stolen from the shitty League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie

YOU MANIACS

>They both have dust XD

You're a full on stupid incel retard.

Superman doesn't use a gun, you fucking retard.
Kill yourself.

The two scenes obviously share more than just dust, you mongoloid DCuck.

>Main character sacrifices them self to stop villain
>End scene is said character's funeral
>Final shot is of the grave rumbling before quickly cutting to credits
>Hints that said character will return in sequel

If superman doesn't use a gun then why did lex frame him by shooting up an african warlords village?
Checkmate athiest.

Because obviously Lex thinks Superman is part of the League of Extraordinary Gentleman like the retard he is.

Then what do you call this, faggot?

Captain America is a better Superman than Snyder's murderous psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmrDBPGBLDE

That's a water pistol, nigga.

Go back to masturbating to traps, you pathetic loser literal faggot.

cant beat this

Lmao you stupid fucking dumb retard, Superman's gun is fuckin integral to the canon in the comics. Fucking filmbabbies

>comics
>canon to the EU
Retard is you.

Literally did not get it at all. Someone help.

If this is from some capeshit flick you should kill yourself

Based DChad

Whats that?

how original

what's that from?

>I...am...Tetsuo

Marble Hornets
I was mostly joking

shin godzilla

oh fair enough

thought it could be some deep emotional indie something

It's a shame that no matter how good morons like you think this ending shot is, it will never change the fact that it's from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

literally half the magic of this is entirely in the "No!" and you fucked up the formatting

always the GOAT. Music only elevates it.

>filename
imposter
nice trips though

Fucking right

oh yes

MCUcks will defend Captain "Attempted Twink Murderer"-ica

Who's the actor on the left?

That's Paul Newman user, you haven't seen Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid?

what was his fucking problem

End of Heat is so bad it makes the whole movie less enjoyable. No way Al Cokechino gets the drop on the worlds smoothest and most professional bank robber. It's edited poorly too. But De Niro is hidden, Pacino is out in the open, De Niro knows where he is, steps out, gun at a medium ready position, ready to fire, and somehow Pacino sees a shadow, spins, raises his gun, and fires before De Niro can just pull the trigger.

HOT STEAMY SHIT

What about the ending of sinister where the Jewish demon Bagoool

Plebs

no gf

this and also the dreidel shot from inception

>anime can't be ki-

>put something like this in an alien movie
guaranteed kino

this.

Also the only good shot in the movie, what a mess
muh twist tho

Wait I thought that was the point? Sociopath bank robber makes a connection with Al Pacino's character and hesitates to kill him, but Al doesn't.

Mostly only like because it's Korean, otherwise somewhat above average crime thriller, last shot is kino though

This. Especially coupled with that score. Cathartic as fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=wzzIFrVZxx0
youtube.com/watch?v=SsaDmI8-vqE

FUcking stupid, who closed the door???

unironically this

the one in Inception

lol dude jesus n stuff

DUH DUH DUH DUM

The ending was unsarcastically the best part of League, really good shot.

Look away... Look away...

Blow out

she looks like that neckless dog

IN THIS TOWN THERE LIVED AN OUTLAW BY THE NAME OF TEXAS RED

>John Wayne had 40lbs of impacted fecal matter in his colon when he died
God did

good choices bros

don't have a pic to hand, but The Wind Rises
that whole scene had me in tears

*cicadas chirp ominously*

put a leash on that puppy
youtube.com/watch?v=IiqLNL6KYM8

this

10/10

lock stock?

People give shit to 2014 godzilla but it had some great fucking shots

Silent Hill was such a great movie. The best video game movie to date.

no eulogies for bob

such a great shot, nice composition, one for the books I'd say

Why would you reply me twice? Stupid retard.