What will you beta whitebois do when we team up lmao, y'all are done for

What will you beta whitebois do when we team up lmao, y'all are done for

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Throw a piece of fried chicken into a pile of cocaine

>Mexicans
>Allying with blacks
How are the ghetto purges going?

Way...hol up..so..

Lemme get this st8 dawg...You be sayn..

Hol up

U be sayin

WE WUZ CONSPIRATORS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET?

we already stopped and genocide both your races at the same time and made america (your homeland) into our own country with slaves from africa

African Americans and Beanfrican Americans are in a 2 way tie for LAST, they'd claw at each other just to sniff the farts of white society. Fuck I mean they already try to genocide each other in their shithole neighborhoods.

So it will be like every black and Mexican gang ever and eventually have major power struggles. There will be mass internal killings and nothing will get done. They'll shoot a lot of their children though. I'm all for it.

>Them
So it's propaganda made by whites. Typical.

>Niggers working with Mexicans

Mexican-American here. We will never ally with the blacks.

Stop false flagging, your offay motherfucker.

Pussyass white bois already complaining and scared lmao

You're already losing the race war against Mexicans

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/

>Seven members of a notorious Mexican street gang operating in Los Angeles have been charged in an indictment unsealed this week for their role in targeting blacks in an escalation of the ongoing race war between the two groups in California.

>The Mexican gangsters, all members of the Hazard Grande (“Big Hazard”) gang, took part in the 2014 firebombing of several black residences in the city’s Boyle Heights neighborhood in a bid to push them out, according to the indictment.

>Hispanics are like 1/3rd white
>uniting with blacks
>not uniting with whites becoming more white

m8

>We all homies n sheit now boys
>Dafuq you looking at Pablo?!
>Some nigga dats bout to get rocked fool!
>Aw hell naw

Gang war reignites.

Why don't Eskimos have gangs?

Fuck you i chuckled

>thinking blacks wont panic when they see the white hispanic

Do libtards not realize that Mexicans hate niggers more than anyone else?

No liquor store or gas station will be safe...

>lesser thans think they'll ever win

mexicans would much rather be white loyalist than screaming niggers, mexicans already have a distaste of niggers and hate them cause they are everything against their culture and only really chola ghetto girls go mudskippin

Did you type out all that shit? You are not even white lmao

races aren't meant to get along, unless they ignore what their ancestors are and what they did to get to where they are now. Mexicans and black people won't even have a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" because black people steal from mexican owned stores and don't tip in mexican owned businesses.

its true ya know

um, actually hispanics target whites

And this is partially the problem. I don't doubt for a second that niggers and spics hate each other and will never coexist in peace, but if Whites go full-on purge-mode and start fucking Blacks up, I absolutely believe that Blacks and spics will unite, at least in some areas of the US. All minority populations probably will, with the possible exception of some Asians.

But I dunno. The trash will unite with the trash, and White, racist trash may drive away some decent minorities like East Asians. I also believe the third-world shitskins will offer their military strength to help fight White supremacy and the resurgence of Nazism, and our cucked leaders will accept their offer. The third world will pour in and Whites will have to fight endless waves of shitskins, who will be allowed to stay and take the place of Whites after they are defeated (to increase diversity, you know). Any White women left will be forced to have at least one mixed-race child in order to increase tolerance and diversity.

Or maybe Whites will get lucky and get to carpet nuke the Earth before they're extinguished, because fuck everyone else.

So the two most ghetto and trash races ally together and expect world conquest?

Ignore them most American posters are spics that's why they choose to ignore evidence.

When trash unites, more trash is made, if there's more trash that civilizations can handle, it's destined to collapse.

When that happens, aliens will be disappointed
>Ironically using Beta when you're Omega.

white people are simultaneously the second richest group in america yet the most disarmed

or perhaps number displacement?
um there are a lot of mexicans and a lot of whites that live in close proximity where i live there arent really a lot of blacks like maybe a few and they know their place

The fuck's happening in that video

mexicans and black people work together in the drug trade

>being this new

Also, Mexicans hate niggers too

Yeah maybe in the south west where almost everybody is a dirty spic or some kind of mut but in place like chicago the niggers and spics live together.

white people have already succumbed. they'll do nothing. thus spoke Zarathusa

well as you can see you dumb leaf the parent gives the kid a gun egging him on then the kid actually kills himself. Then immediately after finding out his kid is dead he slaps him

>Slowpoke Rodriguez on Sizzurp
I think I'll be okay.

yea but considering that nigs make up 13% of population you can still say they have a worse effect on them than whites.

Most Hispanics I know hate blacks.
Most Jews I know hate blacks.
Most azns I know hate blacks.
Most blacks I know hate blacks.
For some reason, most white people I know are fucking race traitors, but enough people hate blacks to give everyone else an edge.

Abo mafia is strong in montreal, they hold a monopoly on designated metro passing out spots and indian cigarettes market
They charge other hobos for sleeping spots inside of metro stations during winter

what are those types of mexicans on the right called btw - are those "cholos"

also is that snoop dog in the middle ? he has benefited from whites more than any blacks

jews love blacks for the purpose of agitating them against whites

I know this is pure b8, but I'll bite just for lols

>blacks and mexicans uniting
Daily reminder whites took over the world by sending a few thousand people to different parts of the world and were always constantly outnumbered.

Daily reminder that most whites in America are marksman when it comes to shooting because it's in their culture whereas blacks/mexicans don't have this.

Daily reminder that blacks/mexicans will never unite. They hate each other more than whites, and most likely it'll be a Mexican/White alliance, not a mexican/black alliance.

If worst comes to worse, Asian/White alliance will happen against a mexican/black alliance.

Y tu Jose?

That chart seems to show that spics disproportionately target blacks being that blacks are only 14% of the population.

>Mexican/White alliance
end this meme

It will never happen has they hate each other

Obviously you don't know any real Jews.
Protip: Liberal atheist scumbags don't count.

asians dont like white people just their whores.

It would happen before a Mexican / Black alliance.

Extreme target practice.

Is there a source for the info? Not disagreeing, just prefer more than graphs

>he thinks real (((jews))) love anyone

lol not happening, my friends.

I'm pretty sure both groups of people can't stand each other. It's a chimpout race to the bottom.

Not memeing fàm. I'm just talking about race relations with each other. Mexicans are 'closer' to white people than they are with blacks.

Hispanics and blacks will never get along. They hate each other more than either hates whites.

Let me remind you that the Mexican Mafia allied themselves with the Aryan brotherhood in order to fight the blacks

>muh true conservatism
can't have segregation, oy vey that's a safe space.

I was stopped by a Latino cop in the south side of Chicago once. He told me to "watch out for the niggers".

I live 10 miles off the Arizona border, faggot I just graduated from a highschool where Mexicans were 58% and whites were 34% of the alumni. I had literally zero problems with anyone over the course of 4 years other than this one nigger my junior year.

If you buy into this shit you either live in some shithole like LA or you've never left your house.

LOL

>chicano
DA BEARS

Best fucking post.

bring the cholo nignog heat to austin texas please! the whiteness here ready to freed up, praise kek!

When white people unite, undesirables get genocided. Better think about that very carefully,

Won't happen nigger we hate you more than the gringos

Doesn't mean we're siding with the blacks, you stupid fuck.

We hate niggers more than you ever could, because we have to compete for living space.

Mexicans hate blacks though

I've dated Mexican guys before ask me anything Sup Forums

Even then, the areas are pretty distinct and you rarely ever see either walk outside their area.

And then we exterminate the changos

fuck off
ill fight for canada before i ever go near a black

Mexicans really hate blacks. You will never hear the kind of racist shit from white people that Mexicans, Asians and especially Caribbean guys spit.

This, the only thing Mexicans and Blacks hate more than whitey is each other.

Hell Mexicans in many ways are more dangerous than Blacks because they actually work towards a goal collectively to benefit their race.

>tfw we have to team up with blacks against the spic uprising

t. Alberto Barbossa

I can't believe people on this board think mexicans are on our side, you gotta be out of your fucking mind. Especially those la raza type mexicans, they hate whites or than any radical black panther. Mexicans and most latinos fucking hate white people, believe me. I was born in Spain but raised in the US (Florida), I listen to them talk shit my entire life. The hatred they have for whites is very very strong. "Hispanics" are not our friends, maybe not always our enemy but damn sure are not friends.

Never lived around blacks have you OP?

This meme dies as soon as you go to the hood

Thats what the dominicans thought but now they're still domincans stuck on the island with haiti kek

ok so you have M4A1 shermans aiding you, we have M1A1 Abrams on our side,statistically you are fucked

Yeah... You uppidy savages with your stolen hi-points you have never fired have us shaking in our boots.

When you riot by the thousands you cant even manage to rack up a body count in the double digits. Wait until you see militarily trained whites get pissed off. It will be glorious

Lmao, who's gonna fund you? Santa Claus?

Niggers and bean burritos, the two races that like to dwell off welfare, will try to team up against whites. I'd like to see you guys starve because your Mommy can't make you fried chicken and tacos.

This is kinda like the civil war. The north imported a steady stream of Irish to fight their war for them.

LOL Cholos hate niggers! They will never see eye to eye because they know how worthless spooks are.

Fuck off, we hate niggers.

Brown people don't win wars against white people. Sorry to burst your bubble.

The mexicans and chicanos that post here are an extreme minority, in real life the average hispanic hates whites.

>firebombing
holy shit fucking mestizos are hardcore

>THIS
We hate niggers and we want get bleached.

Too bad Mexicans and blacks are in a low level ethnic cleansing war in LA

Not true you retards don't know shit about us and love to run your damn mouths

T. Spic

A lot more than Mexican intellectuals can do, tbqh.

I wouldn't teach the Saxon to hate, if I were you.

Always a fun time.

New fag

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Not realizing he's on at least 3 levels of irony

>they did it again a few days latter for no reason
The bombs were fucking nessary dammit those Marxist have infected the field of history as well

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored live and rubbed it all over is head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

Only if it isn't raining, Tyrone.

I'm black but have more in common with white people (educated, don't commit crime, come from an upper class family, etc.) I'd gladly stand side by side with my white friends and slaughtered ghetto niggers and niglets by the thousands tbqh family.