Let's pitch Netflix a new show

...by writing them a nice letter
>one word per post
>trips or quads end the letter

I'll start,
DEAR

cunt

we

Netflix is fucking trash unless you really like watching shitty half hour comedies.
Every once in a while putting out a decent show for a season or so isn't worth the money.

Netflix actually used to have a decent selection, and a lot of public domain movies as well but now they don't even have them.

wuz

Jewash

xxxxtitsxxxxxx

KANGZ

kangz

gaylords

Fuck

PIRUS

HOWEVER

penises

Netflix has tons of TV shows. It's their movie selection that is lacking because it's just a bunch of made for TV movies. And the shitty interface doesn't help.

You can watch ALL of NCIS on Netflix. That alone is worth it.

can

BANE?

There's all of Power Rangers as well if that's your thing.
All of Star Wars Clone Wars.

diarrhea

IS

do you fucking mind

>You can watch ALL of NCIS on Netflix
Eh, I said sitcoms but I mean this kind of thing as well. Broadcast TV, it's shit.
It's a super easy way to watch, I'll agree with that, but if you're using Netflix to replace cable and you're going to have to go elsewhere for movies you actually want to see, you might as well just dumb Netflix and pirate the shows as well. It's not hard to find something like NCIS online.

A

SPECTRUM

LADDAH

Cuckoldry

CHOCOLATE

but

AIDS

Hitler

Hell On Wheels? Sons of Anarchy? Peaky Blinders?

Rather borrow a Netflix account like I've been doing than spend time downloading shows.

kino

>Science changes
What else is new?

Faggots

You are a faggots, that's for true.

Borrow, yeah, if I'm not paying for it, it's a simple way to binge watch, but it's not worth it when I can also just load em all up in VLC and watch them in a playlist

Rather not spend HD space downloading the show though. And then you get emails from your ISP. If the show is on Netflix, don't see any reason not to use Netflix.

>Rather not spend HD space downloading the show though
Really not an issue. I fucking run Windows XP and have an Office Max HP computer from when I was like a freshmen in high school or some shit, and it's not a problem.
NetFlix is NetFLIX, and they don't have any fucking flicks to watch, just shows you could get for just as easy elsewhere.

kikes

Once again a good thread is ruined by fun-hating imbeciles.

stole

virginity

cunny

Dan

found

In

shit

Van

but

WHOOOOOOOORE

picking cotton

Pavel